Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,206 members, 7,780,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel (18589 Views)

Exclusive: Dj Shabsy – Soundcity Extra Mix Vol.1 / Nigezie Vs Soundcity / Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2006
Is Soundcity Not On The Top Ten Entertainment Stations In Africa Now?

To me soundcity is now making waves in the entertainment industries now,don't you think.

Well all I want to say is, Soundcity is giving Nigeria a good name in the entertainment industries which I think all will agree to that fact.

All I will say is that Soundcity is the bomb.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by afrobeat: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2006
great to hear
I really miss soundcity
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2006
Thanks for ur reply afrobeat, it good to hear from a soundcity fan.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by afrobeat: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2006
I loveeeee Naija music, and African music in general. I can sleep, eat, and drink, music
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Seun(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2006
Can someone tell us a little bit about Soundcity?
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2006
Seun, Soundcity is an independent Nigeria music station owned my Tajudeen Adepetu.

He also is the producer of some other nigerian soaps opera like,Domino,Family circle,Everyday people and so on.

He now has a cable station of his own where he show cases all of his programs.

Soundcity is a mix of 50% Nigerian music and 50% foriegn music.But very soon he his going to fully upgrade to 100% Nigerian music if hopefully ripe talent emerge from Nigeria.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by afrobeat: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
ope_emi:

But very soon he his going to fully upgrade to 100% Nigerian music if hopefully ripe talent emerge from Nigeria.

Now thats what I like to hear. That is exactly why I like Unilag FM because they play majority Nigerian/African music
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2006
How can I tune in to Soundcity?
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2006
You can watch it on some local stations for now, it will soon be out on cable.

Souncity is opened 24hours a day just like Mtv,channel O and others.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by saints2(f): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hello All,
What can you Really Comment on Soundcity?I think for Me Its the Best that Nigeria has Ever Produced in all its Productions,Is it the Productions,settings or what?I think they really deserved some Kudos.If you are not a regular viewer,you can view it on;MITV 1pm-3pm(Mon-Sun) AITTV 12.30pm-1.30pm 10pm-12pm (Mon-Sun) its The Bomb. Check More Info on;
www.soundcity.tv
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by iffe(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2006
10nks
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by tflow2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2006
OMG! Thats the best music programme Nigeria has produced followed by Global sounds, I hear they are planning to start their own station, u can just imagine, soundcity would have its own channel of its, music 24/7!!!
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by saints2(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
Whats the Channel of Soundcity and where can i watch it live cos i lov soundcity,I dont think its on Cable now or DSTV.
How can i tuned in?
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Seun(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2006
You can watch it on some local stations for now,

Which local stations and at what times?
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by larger20(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2006
where is their website?
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by freddie1(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2006
Soundcity is the best that has happened to the Nigerian music scene so far.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Saddam: 7:36pm On May 03, 2006
Go 2 The Site Using,

[center]

http://soundcity.tv/[/center]

Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2006
When I said soundcity was the bomb, u'll think I was joking. wink
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by maki(f): 11:24am On May 04, 2006
is soundcity on cable network tvs' or our local networks
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by lexfrosty: 1:42pm On May 04, 2006
I am proud of tajudeen. Thier produce(Soaps,music e.t.c) have always been top-notchright from thier early days.
I can't wait for thier TV channel. smiley

ope_emi please if u know them personally can u email me on lexfrosty@yahoo.com, as i have an idea i would like to give them to boost thier business & name.

thanks.

Lex.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by spikelord(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2006
Yeah, Soundcity is the bomb. I like the kind of music they play. National, Continental and global. I just love what they do on SC.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by larger20(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2006
awsome, they should have a unique sound for the website background
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
How do you know they are the best? Is it not simply because they claim to be the best? undecided
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by djcrucifix(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
holla nairaland.com members, with the introduction of soundcity in Lagos and other parts of the country, i think we have finally found a reason to watch music programmes on t.v, but that is my opinion, so Wat's urs?

peace
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by elektra(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2006
Hey! Soundcity i really think you guys are the coolest thing on naija TV right now. Thumbs 2 you guys. I totally agree with you DJCRUCIFIX.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Douzy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2006
Whoops! Pity, I hardly sit in front of the big screen. As a muzik phreek, I guess I'm missin' out on lots of fun! embarassed
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Iwalewa: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2006
please i will like to know the website of soundcity
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2006
You can get the links here and here.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2006
i GUESS I REPLIED LATE! S/C IS D COOL*****
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by opeemi1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
I see you are a Real E.K.O. girl, Soundcity is indeed cool.
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by tianshie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2006
Yea d show is kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2006
I like he presenter. He's truly Nigerian in his delivery, yet obviously talented.

See Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rock Chick Seeks People With Same Interests In Music / Headies 2012: List Of Winners / Picture Of B-red Davido And Shina Rambo While They Are Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.