Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (7652 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2012
12 Years Old Girl that was allegedly Raped to Death at Nsugbe, Anambra State by Some Unknown Gang/Suspected Ritualist, eye witnesses say her Corpse Her face where covered with Bruises and her virgina was severely swollen!...no further details have so far emerged.

Who Could have carried out this Ungodly act on this Young Girl
And What could be his or her Reasons?
May her Young soul Rest in Perfect Peace
Share you thoughts.....

http://m.247naijagossip.com/2012/05/picture12-years-old-girl-raped-to-death.html/

Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by sylve11: 9:42pm On May 13, 2012
People wicked sha. . . .God please judge/punish the people involved. sad sad sad sad cool
Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 14, 2012
sylve11: People wicked sha. . . .God please judge/punish the people involved. sad sad sad sad cool

AMEN!!!!
Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Nobody: 12:52am On May 14, 2012
I wonder why mods changed 'Ra.ped' to 'molested'. Is there anything vulgar about saying someone was rap.ed......? Mtcheew, even newspapers use it that way!
You guys won't sanction things that are necessary.....smh

2 Likes

Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Tinkybabe(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2012
Some people are not fit to be human..there shall be no peace for the wicked.This inhumane act must not be swept under the rug,the perpetrators of this abominable act must be fetched and brought to book.justice must prevail..may the soul of the little girl rest in peace.so sad!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2012
May she rest in the bosom of the lord.

@ the perpetrators, u shall not escape...
Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Blossom55: 6:42pm On May 21, 2012
People are really wicked. This reminds me of a similar incident that occured October last year. In that account, the victim which was a 21year old undergraduate of Delta State University, Abraka had consistently refused all attempts by a notorious chief to have her as one of his numerous concubines. This notorious criminal, Chief Isaac Omons who would never take no for an answer had her kidnapped and brought to an hotel room where he got her molested. After raping her, he asked one of his men to do same. What still baffles me is how this man keeps getting off scot-free after committing heinous crimes even when there are enough evidences. Are some people really above d law? Oh! My heart bleeds for all the helpless victims of crime. May God keep us from evil.

1 Like

Re: 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 22, 2012
@blossom, Amen ooooo....some guys are really heartless....smh

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of 17 Illegal Petroleum Dealers / Sample Of My Petition To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.