Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

out! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / out! (2263 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

out! by purefella(m): 2:51am On May 14, 2012
out!
Re: out! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2012
$3 billion from where?
Re: out! by Maleeq(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2012
blink182: $3 billion from where?
Helep me ask am o! Western Union go transfer 3billion dollars ke?
Re: out! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2012
Maleeq:
Helep me ask am o! Western Union go transfer 3billion dollars ke?
Some people will just wake up and call money as they like. grin grin grin
Re: out! by purefella(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2012
out!
Re: out! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2012
Maleeq:
Let me quote you:

Last I checked, Western Union isn't a deposit house, and your statement (in bold) asserts its for transfer. I may be a mumu, but I am smarter than you to know that western union is governed by limits. Ain't no way would that amount be transferred, in whole or in bits, by any one source!
He is a slowpoke, its a waste of time dialogging with him. Simple question, where did the money come from, he cant answer. I am very sure the cumulative transfer of LR since inception is nowhere near that amount.
Re: out! by purefella(m): 5:03am On May 15, 2012
out!
Re: out! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2012
I still insist they do not do business that large.
Re: out! by budbot: 8:55am On May 15, 2012
The e-buygold site is up but I wonder if it is processing the customers' transactions I have sent e-mails to their support but have not recieved any replies!
Re: out! by purefella(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2012
blink182: I still insist they do not do business that large.

Don't you understand the damn thing that they are not like that before and they don't always process such huge orders before until lastweek Monday maybe some bunch of criminals tried to use their company for Money Laundering and they decided to flee with the funds well if you like believe it or leave it
Re: out! by purefella(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2012
budbot: The e-buygold site is up but I wonder if it is processing the customers' transactions I have sent e-mails to their support but have not recieved any replies!

Hey don't send them your funds anymore they are not up for good ,that's the fact if not they would have stated it clearly on the website that they are sorry for the delayed they are up to rip of more customers
Re: out! by budbot: 11:04am On May 15, 2012
I will never do that mistake my friend, this people are very bad!!

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Guide For Laptop Purchase In Ikeja / Shop And Save More / How To Stop Windows 10 Auto Update / Auto Refresh |stop Windows 10 Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.