Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan (12428 Views)

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military / Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:38am On May 17, 2012
Demdem:

Ode, was that ur initial question? The first major bomb blast in this despensation was from mend/dokpesi/ibb. So what's ur argument.
if you dont understand english go take a course!
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2012
punnonline: if you dont understand english go take a course!

This place no be tomato joint. Av advised u on where ur kind converge. Take heed.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On May 17, 2012
youngies: Wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan, has alleged that the rising wave of insecurity pervading the land was orchestrated to discredit her husband by making him look inefficient.

How efficient is he?
Not a single problem has been tackled since he took office . . . . None
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2012
hmm some people are not worth the time
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2012
Then shut up and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby / New 100 Naira Note Designed And Ready For Circulation In Nigeria / I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.