Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

World Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Test (4729 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank Test by Jenik(f): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2007
Please fellow landers, I just received a mail and text message inviting me for a computer based skill test from World Bank in their office at Asokoro, Abuja. Please did anyone recieve such text and can you please give me a clue on how the test will look like. May God bless you as you help me out. Amen.
Re: World Bank Test by Ajengogo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hi Jeniks,

I dont have an answer to your question. But what I will advise you is that you go into the test with utmost confidence and faith in God. Prof. Charles Soludo did this and got the job, Ngozi Iweala also did it and go it, as well as a host of other Nigerians who are still there. Go there with confidence and be a star that you are meant to be. That is my charge to you. All the best

1 Like

Re: World Bank Test by tjolawale: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
hi i wish you nothing than a sound success and i know u will make it.
pls. send to me how you apply and how to apply.

thanks
my cotacts: 08038050179,0805286179
email: waledata@yahoo.com
Re: World Bank Test by victronics: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2007
u didn't mention the area- marketing, technicaly,, or the level of experience wether entry level or exerienced. U should have bn computer literate enough to be able to do a computer based tests like SAT, GRE or personality tests like standard chatered bank, or pg or shl.com as a way of getting exposed. U could try psychometric tests it could help.
alwaysonline
Re: World Bank Test by ziken: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello Jeniks,

I also got an email inviting me for a World Bank test. I'm clueless as to what to expect. Please need your advice.

Thanks.
Re: World Bank Test by georgee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
ziken: Hello Jeniks,

I also got an email inviting me for a World Bank test. I'm clueless as to what to expect. Please need your advice.

Thanks.
Hello Ziken, when did u receieve ur invitation and wat post did u apply for? I applied for the post of a team assistant in January, not heard from them.
Re: World Bank Test by georgee(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Ar u there Ziken?
Re: World Bank Test by eugeneric: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2013
@georgee, check ur application status in the worldbank website it would show wassup with ur application.
Re: World Bank Test by georgee(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2013
eugeneric: @georgee, check ur application status in the worldbank website it would show wassup with ur application.
I just did and it's still showing 'Applied'. That has been my status ever since i applied early Jan 2013. What does that mean. Did u also apply for the Team Assistant? Did u get an invite as well?
Re: World Bank Test by eugeneric: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2013
Keep checkin it from time to time. Its either showin applied, long list, short list, interview or not selected.
Re: World Bank Test by vinuyon: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2013
House, please what is the website for application? Anyone should kindly post it here.

Thanks
Re: World Bank Test by georgee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
eugeneric: Keep checkin it from time to time. Its either showin applied, long list, short list, interview or not selected.
Mine is just showing 'APPLIED'
Re: World Bank Test by ziken: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
I received an email last week for the Team Asst. Position,the test is for Feb. 5th.
Re: World Bank Test by mhoo(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
ziken: I received an email last week for the Team Asst. Position,the test is for Feb. 5th.

Happy for you Ziken. Applied for team assistant as well but yet to get feedback. Thinking Jeniks might not reply your msg since that post was in 2007 and thus might no longer be an active Nairalander; moreso if (s)he got the job.

My advice though is just psyche yourself and prep well... Shl, GMAT e.t.c

ALL THE BEST!
Re: World Bank Test by nzomopn: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
I applied for the team assistant job, from the thread am reading some of you were called for the computer based test. what exactly is tested. kindly fill me in what questions are asked at the world bank interview.??
Re: World Bank Test by NanoSec: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
For dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning and logical reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: World Bank Test by pathardy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
NanoSec:
For dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning and logical reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Hi Bro @NanoSec

I sent you an email concerning the dragnet test.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Nigeria Is Recruiting, Hurry / Access Bank Training School Apptitude Test Call Up / I Hate My Job N350,000 ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.