Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? (2850 Views)

What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by EFULEFU1(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2012
well i have the following,
190, killz, lefu,xynerise,mzdarkskin, bin gbagbo, bushy anus. these guys are damn irritating.
who are yours?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 4:15pm On May 14, 2012
Remove Killz from that list o.

They are Kevin II, the Chimpazee Chimezie, Mr. Cork
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII1: 4:32pm On May 14, 2012
ijebabe: Remove Killz from that list o.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see my babe dey diss me for public smh
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2012
EFULEFU1: well i have the following,
190, killz, lefu,xynerise,mzdarkskin, bin gbagbo, bushy anus. these guys are damn irritating.
who are yours?
Are you discombobulated?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 5:06pm On May 14, 2012
Kevin-II:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see my babe dey diss me for public smh
Hehehehe! Hold on, who is your babe? angry
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Hehehehe! Hold on, who is your babe? angry

Are you laffing and boning at the same time? ijebabe the babe is one of my babes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by OK2NV3: 5:51pm On May 14, 2012
ms.pookie.
that b@tch is a hard troller
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by omosexy1: 11:20pm On May 14, 2012
Killz that f[i]u[/i]cker's last name is irritation
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Are you discombobulated?
is this d only word you learn from your primary school english dictionary? Get a life d.i.c...k head

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by r231(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2012
@poster I tink ur name shall be among de list
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by freakyamanda(f): 6:45am On May 15, 2012
Iyalola is d most annoyin female dog here.
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 15, 2012
afoolafool, why you no list yourself? lol
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Dyt(f): 9:21am On May 15, 2012
did smbdy 4get DADDY ORIKINLA?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by dealordea(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2012
The likes of tpia and dyt!!! Hate those chick
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2012
Dyt: did smbdy 4get DADDY ORIKINLA?
**Enters thread and Unhooks Deborah-yetunde-taiwo BRA**
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by zoomman(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2012
U guys r very funny, how I wish I can see u guyz 1 on 1 coz wif ll ds arguement I don't nid 2 watch nite of a thousand laff. Well thumb up
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2012
who are yours?

Lol I dont even recognize ur sn so how is your opinion relevant?

I tell ya mehn attention seeking is a biyotch.....
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by MrsChima(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Yes, they are!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Atleast he/she did get your attention. . . grin
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On May 15, 2012
So dey all in love wiv Badosky afterall.....

Yipeeee!!!!! I din't make d list of terror grin
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 15, 2012
who are yours?

dude u just answered your thread
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by agb2011(f): 3:30pm On May 15, 2012
ijebabe: Remove Killz from that list o.

seconded. Killz's name does not deserve to b on dt list. On the other hand, Chimezie shud b no one followed by 190
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Chimezie198(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2012
@ijebabe n agba1960. . . . shocked

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by agb2011(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2012
^ didn't u see dt arrow heading for ur leg?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Chimezie198(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2012
agb2011: ^ didn't u see dt arrow heading for ur leg?
Eh. . .? smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 3:34pm On May 16, 2012
^ See who is quoting scripture! shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 16, 2012
Ha.. Na here d gist dey abi?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2012
omosexy1: Killz that f[i]u[/i]cker's last name is irritation
It's my pleasure. . .
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Chimezie198(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe: ^ See who is quoting scripture! shocked
dem tell u say i no dey go church? I do read my bible always!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 6:16pm On May 16, 2012
Chimezie198: dem tell u say i no dey go church? I do read my bible always!
Let me laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Let me laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ijeoma report to my bedroom ASAP and leave other men alone. am waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend / Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.