Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

18 Live Changing Book - Free Download - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 18 Live Changing Book - Free Download (888 Views)

FREE DOWNLOAD Of Mobile English-igbo Dictionary / Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Free Download With Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Live Changing Book - Free Download by papaking1(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2012
Over the weekend, i continuously went through my library to decide the best live changing books that i can offer you that will be very useful to you. After a very difficult decision, i selected 18 books that will instantly change your life if you read and apply the contents therein.

this books are worth more than N50,000 if i consider how much i used in acquiring them. Some of the products are my personal products that i have sold for lots of money. I have sold the forex trading strategy to some guys at the cost of N10,000 in the past.

Please even though i am offering these books for free, please make the utmost use of them.

BONUS 1 (Worth N1,500)
5 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA

BONUS 2 (Worth N3,000)
150K BLUEPRINT

How An Ordinary Lagos Guy Leaped From Sleeping In The Streets, To Making Over N150k In Less Than 10 Days Online Using Some Dead Simple Tricks, Plus How You Too Can Build Your Own Thriving Legitimate Internet Business That Generates Over N150,000/Month Starting From Today Guaranteed!

BONUS 3 (Worth N1,500)
99 BUSINESS YOU CAN DO

999 Brilliantly thought out money making ideas that you can start doing today.

BONUS 4
INTRODUCING COD (CASH ON DEMAND)

10 pages of information that can save you and BULLET PROOF you from Poverty and Financial Disaster BY Olugbenga Aijotan www.imclassroom.com

BONUS 5
CASH ON DEMAND (COD) Beginners Class:

The Hidden Secrets of How Gurus Make Money Online In Nigeria. By Olugbenga Aijotan

BONUS 6 (Worth N2,000)
CONVERSATION WITH A MILLIONAIRE (Jim Rohn)

Over the last 38 years, spanning almost four decades, this individual has influenced people that have trained a whole class of personal development students. People like Mark Victor Hansen, Anthony Robbins, and more. He's the author of dozens of books and cassettes, courses on success, on living a life that is your potential, and realizing your dreams. Tonight, I will bring to you, the one, the only, Jim Rohn. Author of many books I've talked about. Tonight we're going to go A to Z on how you can live a life of success in business and in family.

BONUS 7 (Worth N3,500)
THE SPECIAL REPORT BIBLE

How To Start Your Own Online (Or Offline) Information Business With A Shoestring Budget And Create Multiple Streams Of Income!

BONUS 8 (I have sold this book N10,000 in the past, God my Witness)
A - Z OF FOREX TRADING SCHOOL

Everything you need to start trading Forex successfully. I created this product during the forex boom in 2007. Without exaggerating, I have sold this book for N20,000 a copy in the past. God is my witness.

BONUS 9 (Worth N20,000)
FOREX TRADING MADE EASY!

Forex Trading Systems And Strategies Collection Revealed!
The Perfect Solutions To Your Forex Trading Problems!
More Than Thirty Time Proven Trading Strategies That Can Make You A Forex Guru In Less Than 24 Hours.
If you can stick to one of the strategies in this book, you will never again lose in your forex trade. I have used some of the methods in this book to make serious money in forex. The problem is that we are most time too indiscipline to stick to the rules of this methods and to only enter the market when the signal is right. If you are discipline enough to follow the rules, I guarantee you that you will become a successful trader in no time

BONUS 10
GOAL-SETTING 101

Once you know what you really, really, REALLY want - you'll find a way to get it! The human brain is incredibly powerful, and you can trust it. Most of us spend our lives being confused. We want both the promotion, and more time off. We want to save for our kid's ollege, but we want the new car, too. We want so many different things, we never DECIDE to actually go after and ACHIEVE any one of them!
This exercise can change that.

BONUS 11
HOW TO START AND RUN YOUR VERY OWN INTERNET BUSINESS FROM THE SCRATCH

BONUS 12 (Worth N7,000)
HOW TO MAKE OVER $750 CONSTANTLY MONTHLY WRITING ARTICLES ONLINE Guaranteed!

This is a step by step guide that even a secondary school student can use to start earning money online today

BONUS 13 (Worth N5,000)
MILLION DOLLAR BRIEFCASE By Karl Warren

Opportunities are everywhere
Do you sit at home waiting by the door ready to open it when opportunity knocks? If you do, I have some advice for you... Opportunity is not a door to door salesman; it will not pester you until you finally give in and accept its amazing one-time-only offer. Opportunity might come knocking once in your lifetime, you might be out or you might not hear the door. What then? Why are YOU not out there kicking down the door of opportunity? Seek out opportunity with an open mind. Realize that opportunity is everywhere. Instead of seeing an amazing idea and saying "I wish I'd have thought of that" agree that you missed out this time and be the first to find another opportunity.

BONUS 14 (Worth N1,200)
MAKING MONEY, CREATING WEALTH

Your Guide to Financial Independence By Philip E. Humbert, PhD

BONUS 15
INTERNET MARKETING
- Top Tips for Selling Successfully Online

BONUS 16 (Worth N6,000)
THE BUSINESS OF CONSULTING

Individuals often become consultants without realizing all the ramifications that accompany starting this new venture. They are joining the ranks of the entrepreneur and must instantly address a multitude of details required to start a business-everything from selecting a name and obtaining necessary licenses to financing and promoting the new business. The crucial start-up days may be frenetic and fraught with questions. Or, even worse, the new consultant may not even know what questions to ask, such as those related to income tax or legal structures. This book is a guide to ensure that every new consultant knows at the minimum what questions to ask and how to find the answers.

BONUS 17
THINK AND GROW RICH

This book has created more millionaires than any other single book in history including the first online entrepreneur in Nigeria, Sunny Ojeagbase (the owner of complete sports and success digest newspaper)

BONUS 18
BUILDING WEALTH

A Beginner's Guide To Securing Your Financial Future
Accumulating wealth-as distinct from just making a big income-is the key to your financial independence. It gives you control over assets, power to help shape the corporate and political landscape, and the ability to ensure a prosperous future for your children and their heirs….

SO THAT'S IT GUYS, MAKE THE BEST USE OF IT

PLEASE THESE BONUS BOOKS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE THAT HAS ORDERED FOR MY IMPORT BIZ REPORT!

SO IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY, QUICKLY RUSH TO ORDER YOUR COPY OF MY SPECIAL REPORT ON HOW TO START IMPORT BIZ FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME WITH LESS THAN N20,000
[b][/b]
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR COPY
www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html

(1) (Reply)

s / I Need A Bb Play Book / Smartphone's 5000mah Power Bank- Solution to Mobile Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.