Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign (22815 Views)

A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! / Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by mikron(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2012
otus4me: This is a fake pics, he can never do that. He didn't have a beef wit sir alex ferguson.
And how did u know that? Are u new to football matters? If not you dont need to be told that carlos tevez hates Sir Alex with a passion.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by dondigi(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2012
A city fan told me Saturday before the match that he would not be worried so much about loosing the championship but could have sleepless nights because of what would come out of Fergie's mouth. The man self to yarn. I seriously think he deserved what he got.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by oniwo(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2012
achi4u: if its true,he is biting a finger that feed him.
What finger that feed him. Carlos has matured before coming to West Hams talkless of Man Utd and Man City. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by knight351(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2012
...gross irresponsibility on d side of carlos tevez...
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 15, 2012
1. the placard was handed to him by a fan, he didnt make it.
2. Tevez has an extremely poor grasp of the English language, it is very likely he doest even know what R.I.P stands for

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by jamil2(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2012
tevez is right cus ferdie old fool fight mancini when he lost the match against mancity.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by begwong: 3:04pm On May 15, 2012
ifysoft: Its ON.. New Season Loading.. We shall see who laughs After the new season.. That City Match with QPR should be looked into for possible match fixing... 2 goals in 4 mins is impossible..
You forget Nigeria's "Daman Miracle" for Saudi 89"
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by megxo(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2012
ifysoft: Its ON.. New Season Loading.. We shall see who laughs After the new season.. That City Match with QPR should be looked into for possible match fixing... 2 goals in 4 mins is impossible..
e be lyk say u neva see 2 goals in 2 mIns ba....... watch man u vs everton, last season
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by megxo(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :PTEVEZ, AH DE FEEL U JOR...............DE NOISY NEIGHBOURS DON DID IT.........FERGIE'S MIND GAME DIDNT WORK DIS TYM
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by nconcept: 4:55pm On May 15, 2012
Lol...I guess tevez went too far on this...but he's also the perfect match for ever-speaking Fergie. For more see: http:///wQtbxmq2
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by msb247(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2012
Holacunlay: That's not matured enough.

That's right but put yourself in his shoes, just try to imagine how GOOOOOOOD and complete he feels smiley
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by msb247(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
If this' not photoshop then i think it's total disrespect. Haba!

That's purely out of Celebration! You can't blame him...
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by nconcept: 5:03pm On May 15, 2012
otus4me: This is a fake pics, he can never do that. He didn't have a beef wit sir alex ferguson.

It's not fake...check this other one taken from a TV at: http:///wQtbxmq2
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Dygeasy(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2012
kingsilly: The poster was in retaliation to comments
made by Ferguson previously in the season
when he said that City would never win the
title 'in his lifetime'.
so who first find trouble??
heey just three days ago Fergie said city deserves the title..its Tevez that should go for treatment lipsrsealed
kingsilly: The poster was in retaliation to comments
made by Ferguson previously in the season
when he said that City would never win the
title 'in his lifetime'.
so who first find trouble??
heey just three days ago Fergie said city deserves the title..its Tevez that should go for treatment
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 15, 2012
i love Man United. they fought till 2mins to the end of the season. Chelsea fans should see their team fight like that instead of hating on other teams. Kudos man utd hope you can fight like that again next season.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by sonyjacobs(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2012
they delibrately added 5mins extra time 2 boost city's hope and it worked. 3mins should have been fair enough.all d same congrat to city. However united stil remain d most succesful club in england
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by amosy007: 10:26pm On May 15, 2012
achi4u: if its true,he is biting a finger that feed him.
which finger? U mean d finger that kept his asss on d bench?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ernestleon(m): 6:24am On May 16, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: There's'no point following this thread anylonger as it seems some people are just set in their ways and are incapable of logical and meaningful reasoning.

Imagine someone hailing and encouraging an action in which the culprit has publicly apologised for and also his employers.
Do u know more about the whole incident than City management?
Mr enzo schifo, i have been following your post recently and i have realized that you tend to be too critical about people's posts...I mean no disrespect sir,all im saying is that some people are not as good as you are in english nor in critical and logical reasoning.Just leave them alone and stop making them feel inferior....ENZO SCHIFO sounds italian and i guess you know what schifo means in italian? Means repulsive,disgust.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by adebayo201: 9:03am On May 16, 2012
ernestleon:
Mr enzo schifo, i have been following your post recently and i have realized that you tend to be too critical about people's posts...I mean no disrespect sir,all im saying is that some people are not as good as you are in english nor in critical and logical reasoning.Just leave them alone and stop making them feel inferior....ENZO SCHIFO sounds italian and i guess you know what schifo means in italian? Means repulsive,disgust.
hmmm undecided
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by cliveland: 10:19am On May 16, 2012
The world is filled with hypocrites!!!!!!

WHEN FEGGIE SAID CITY WILL NOT WIN AN EPL TITLE IN HIS LIFE, PEOPLE, MOSTLY MANU NAIJA FANS LAUGHED IT OFF, NOW A LITTLE TASTE OF THEIR MEDICINE IS CAUSING ALL THIS NOISE. CARLOS SADLY MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORDS BUT AM HAPPY SOME1 STOOD UP TO FEGGIE. AM SURE A FAN HANDED IT OVER TO CARLOS.

A TROPHY LESS SEASON IS REALLY EATING UNITED UP..... WHEN THEY GOT BOOTED TO THE EUROPA LEAGUE, THE STORY WAS THAT ITS BENEATH THEM, THEY WILL JUST STROLL AND PICK UP THE CUP.... AT THE END, THEY GOT A LESSON ON FOOTBALL HOME AND AWAY LOSSES. IF NOT FOR REFS IN EPL, UNITED WOULD BE IN THE LOWER LEAGUES, THEY HAD THE MOST MISERABLE SEASON YET CAME 2ND, HABA. IF I CAN REMEMBER, ASHLEY YOUNG GOT UNITED ALMOST 10 PENALTIES FROM DIVING, AM SURE HE WILL MAKE THE SWIMMING TEAM FOR THE OLYMPIC. grin
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2012
I HOPE SOON TEVES AND HIS' SUPPORTERS WILL NOT COME UP WITH A SILLY REMARK THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL WHEN HE GETS INTO TROUBLE.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by elampiro(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2012
baslone:

MR OGBENI!!! Firstly, MAN U didnt buy him, he was on a two-year loan deal.

Secondly. The same under-performing player was offered a deal that could have made him the the highest paid in MANCHESTER UNITED!

Lastly, Stop getting it twisted!! It was CARLOS TEVEZ that DUMPED MAN U!!!

On 10 May 2009, Tévez was reported as saying that he believed his time at Manchester United would
come to an end that summer and he expressed his dissatisfaction at not having been offered a permanent
contract with the club and having been dropped from the team despite, in his opinion, not having played badly.

Despite this outburst, Tévez was named in Manchester United's starting XI for the derby match against
Manchester City later that day, before scoring the second of United's two goals on the stroke of half-time,
which prompted chants of "Fergie, sign him up" from some of the club's fans.

After the match, manager Alex Ferguson refused to be drawn on the subject of Tévez's future with the club,
saying "I didn't read any of the papers. He's a Manchester United player."

The following game for Manchester United was away at Wigan Athletic. Tévez did not start the game, but
came off the bench on 58 minutes and scored the equaliser three minutes later with a flamboyant back-heeled
finish. His introduction immediately improved the team's play and Michael Carrick scored the winner on 86 minutes.

After the game, to the relief of most United fans, Alex Ferguson announced that the club had commenced talks
to sign Tévez on a permanent deal. This news came on the same day as claims in The Sun that United lawyers were
looking into the possibility of a Bosman-type case, which would allow Tévez to be signed for free.

Tévez started the next game against Arsenal, but was substituted by Park Ji-Sung in the 66th minute. As he left
the field, the Manchester United supporters applauded him, in his last game at Old Trafford for Manchester United.
United chief executive David Gill suggested that Tévez's future would be resolved by early June 2009.

Although United agreed to meet the option fee of £25.5 million and offered Tévez a five-year contract that would
have made him one of the club's top earners, Tévez's advisors informed the club that he no longer wished to play for
Manchester United

Your first paragraph sum it up that he wasnt playing well. I am an ardent Man United fan, and I watch all our matches. The Derby and Wigan matches you quoted above are still vivid in my memory. I say categorically that he didnt live up to the top striker Ferguson expected. Just like Berbatov, Tev may have shone in some matches, but in general he was not up to expectation. The City Derby that he scored two goals was problably one of his best matches. Again, Berbatov provided a most intelligent tele-pass that resulted in the second goal. The match against Wigan, he scored a goal when it looked like Wigan was going to create an upset, but so what? Even Federico Macheida has done more things from the bench for Man United.

If it is possible to watch all the matches, mostly the big ones, you will see that he struggled to fit in.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by coogar: 3:00pm On May 16, 2012
elampiro:

Your first paragraph sum it up that he wasnt playing well. I am an ardent Man United fan, and I watch all our matches. The Derby and Wigan matches you quoted above are still vivid in my memory. I say categorically that he didnt live up to the top striker Ferguson expected. Just like Berbatov, Tev may have shone in some matches, but in general he was not up to expectation. The City Derby that he scored two goals was problably one of his best matches. Again, Berbatov provided a most intelligent tele-pass that resulted in the second goal. The match against Wigan, he scored a goal when it looked like Wigan was going to create an upset, but so what? Even Federico Macheida has done more things from the bench for Man United.

If it is possible to watch all the matches, mostly the big ones, you will see that he struggled to fit in.

you're very correct. tevez was utter w@nk in his final season at united.
he threw massive strops cos fergie signed berbatov and he was being marginalised.
his return of 5 goals in 29 league appearances was the reason his contract was delayed.
then he felt unloved and moved to the other side of the city.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by elampiro(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2012

elampiro: Tevez was bitter with the way he left United in 2009. At that time, he felt he left unceremoniously. Man U bought Tevez from West Ham, but he could not exactly repeat his form in Man United as he was overshadowed by Rooney and Ronaldo. He worked hard, but he could not fit into United pattern of play and he appeared to slow the pace of play or delay the attacking speed whenever the ball was passed to him. He would make three-four wrong passes out of five in crucial matches. In the Champion's League final 2008 against Chelsea, he missed two glaring chances that could have burried the match when Man U was 1-0 up, later Lampard equalised and the match went into penalty. In 2008-2009 season he was mostly used as substitute or alternate striker to Berbatov who just arrived from Totteham. Tevez could not produce the kind of performance Ferguson wanted for a top striker, hence the need to sell him to pave way for Berbatov to settle. Tevez was to go to Liverpool but his agent preferred City because he felt it would be direspectful to United if Tevez played for the club's number one rival. When Tevez left, he started insulting Ferguson instantly, he cited that bringing Berbatove was unneccessary and that unsettled him the more, having already been put under pressure from the performance of Rooney, Ronaldo, Park and even Nani. He said if he scored against Man United, he would run towards the bench and make mockery of Fergie. But it was not until a carling cup match he got a goal for City via a penalty, but city still lost the match, and Tevez was unable to mock Fergie as Adebayo had earlier been sanctioned by FA for mocking his old club. It is most important to state here that it was in reponse to an interview, when asked if he thinks City will dominate Man U in the EPL with the way they were buying big players, that Ferguson responded mentiond that will not be in his lifetime. It was more of a general statement. All these are still vivid in my memory because I follow Man United deeply.

#uote goodjoehunt: First of all, Fergie never considered Tevez a failure nor someone not replicating his West Ham form. In West Ham Tevez was left on the bench, it was only when everyone believed West Ham was relegated did they give Tevez a chance and he rescued West Ham from relegation.

In Man Utd, Tevez combination with Rooney was one of the greatest technical combinations ever witnessed in Manchester United's history. They were not as strong as the Yorke and Cole combination when it comes to scoring goals but their understanding was the best in Europe creating room for CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) to score 32 goals in the league that season. Anderson, who was an emerging talent from Brazil was selected over Ronaldhino in the Copa America was also blossoming that time. Nani was a great force also.

As soon as Carlos Queiroz, then the assistant left to go and coach Portugal, SAF (Sir Alex Ferguson) changed everything. First Tevez had done well in his first season and SAF had the option to buy him. He had #10 million left from Tevez loan money and only needed #20 million to buy Tevez chose to buy Berbatov over #30 million and dropped Tevez on the bench. Meanwhile Berbatov playing style did not suit the fast counter attacking game that led Man Utd to Champions League success. Only brought in Tevez when games were tough and Tevez on numerous occasions rescued Man Utd from defeat.

Dropped Tevez from playing the Champions League Final, Switched CR7 position with Rooney's own causing CR7 to go from 32 goals to 18 goals the next season. Many other things took place like dropping of Nani, Changing Solksjaer from the attack Coach to the Academy coach and Anderson lost his place in the team.

Finally when Tevez had his problem with Mancini, when Mancini said Tevez will never play for Man City, SAF said Mancini did the right thing. You can see why Tevez is angry with him and your Analysis of what lead to this isn't accurate.

Although I don't condone what Tevez did, I don't blame him for what he did.

elampiro:Your post is confusing. However, I must point out that after Man United had a fine season of 2006/2007, Man United brought in Tevez in 2007/2008 season, then had their worst start in many years after being rooted to the very bottom part of the table(16th position I think) after six matches. It was not untill Ferguson started alternating his players that the result began to come in. Nani was important in getting some vital wins with mostly second half goals by Ronaldo. This was how Tevez was gradually being dropped from starting eleven. Later Owen Hargreaves returned from injury and supported the attack from midfield, and the fortune returned. When CR7 scored 32 goals, he mostly got the support of Rooney and JS Park. Park was preffered to Tevez in big games. Tevez slowed the attack and won't released the ball quickly to Rooney, CR7 or Giggs and making off-side trap to catch up with them. His passes were mostly innacurate, but he was working very hard chasing the opponents down to midfield or defense. When 2007/8 season ended, it was evident that Man United needed a top striker, that was how Berbatov came in. If Tevez had proven himself, there wouldn't have been a need for Berbatov.
You said CR7 role was swap with Rooney's. That isn't true at all. Rooney maintained a supportive striker till 2009/10 season. It was when Ronaldo and Tevez left that Rooney was drafted to top 9 with Valecia who just arrived providing over 60% of crosses or passes for Rooney's goals. When CR7 was in Man U, he could play from right or left and sometimes middle. He was so free to roam.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by elampiro(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2012
My post above is in response to 'thegoodjoehunt'.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by elampiro(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

First of all, Fergie never considered Tevez a failure nor someone not replicating his West Ham form. In West Ham Tevez was left on the bench, it was only when everyone believed West Ham was relegated did they give Tevez a chance and he rescued West Ham from relegation.

In Man Utd, Tevez combination with Rooney was one of the greatest technical combinations ever witnessed in Manchester United's history. They were not as strong as the Yorke and Cole combination when it comes to scoring goals but their understanding was the best in Europe creating room for CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) to score 32 goals in the league that season. Anderson, who was an emerging talent from Brazil was selected over Ronaldhino in the Copa America was also blossoming that time. Nani was a great force also.

As soon as Carlos Queiroz, then the assistant left to go and coach Portugal, SAF (Sir Alex Ferguson) changed everything. First Tevez had done well in his first season and SAF had the option to buy him. He had #10 million left from Tevez loan money and only needed #20 million to buy Tevez chose to buy Berbatov over #30 million and dropped Tevez on the bench. Meanwhile Berbatov playing style did not suit the fast counter attacking game that led Man Utd to Champions League success. Only brought in Tevez when games were tough and Tevez on numerous occasions rescued Man Utd from defeat.

Dropped Tevez from playing the Champions League Final, Switched CR7 position with Rooney's own causing CR7 to go from 32 goals to 18 goals the next season. Many other things took place like dropping of Nani, Changing Solksjaer from the attack Coach to the Academy coach and Anderson lost his place in the team.

Finally when Tevez had his problem with Mancini, when Mancini said Tevez will never play for Man City, SAF said Mancini did the right thing. You can see why Tevez is angry with him and your Analysis of what lead to this isn't accurate.

Although I don't condone what Tevez did, I don't blame him for what he did.

Your post is confusing. However, I must point out that after Man United had a fine season of 2006/2007, Man United brought in Tevez in 2007/2008 season, then had their worst start in many years after being rooted to the very bottom part of the table(16th position I think) after six matches. It was not untill Ferguson started alternating his players that the result began to come in. Nani was important in getting some vital wins with mostly second half goals by Ronaldo. This was how Tevez was gradually being dropped from starting eleven. Later Owen Hargreaves returned from injury and supported the attack from midfield, and the fortune returned. When CR7 scored 32 goals, he mostly got the support of Rooney and JS Park. Park was preffered to Tevez in big games. Tevez slowed the attack and won't released the ball quickly to Rooney, CR7 or Giggs and making off-side trap to catch up with them. His passes were mostly innacurate, but he was working very hard chasing the opponents down to midfield or defense. When 2007/8 season ended, it was evident that Man United needed a top striker, that was how Berbatov came in. If Tevez had proven himself, there wouldn't have been a need for Berbatov.
You said CR7 role was swap with Rooney's. That isn't true at all. Rooney maintained a supportive striker till 2009/10 season. It was when Ronaldo and Tevez left that Rooney was drafted to top 9 with Valecia who just arrived providing over 60% of crosses or passes for Rooney's goals. When CR7 was in Man U, he could play from right or left and sometimes middle. He was so free to roam.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by jevic(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2012
Na Fergie first find trouble......That serves him right grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Skoopy(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2012
though i suspect a possible match fixing, 2 goals in 2 minutes is very posssble not 2 say the least 4 minutes.
As soon as QPR noticed they where save, they had 2 let go.
Sori Fergie, Tevez is just been silly.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2012
elampiro:

First of all Tevez never struggled to fit in. If he struggled to fit in, how come the fans were screaming for Fergie to buy Tevez.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2012
elampiro:

Your post is confusing. However, I must point out that after Man United had a fine season of 2006/2007, Man United brought in Tevez in 2007/2008 season, then had their worst start in many years after being rooted to the very bottom part of the table(16th position I think) after six matches. It was not untill Ferguson started alternating his players that the result began to come in. Nani was important in getting some vital wins with mostly second half goals by Ronaldo. This was how Tevez was gradually being dropped from starting eleven. Later Owen Hargreaves returned from injury and supported the attack from midfield, and the fortune returned. When CR7 scored 32 goals, he mostly got the support of Rooney and JS Park. Park was preffered to Tevez in big games. Tevez slowed the attack and won't released the ball quickly to Rooney, CR7 or Giggs and making off-side trap to catch up with them. His passes were mostly innacurate, but he was working very hard chasing the opponents down to midfield or defense. When 2007/8 season ended, it was evident that Man United needed a top striker, that was how Berbatov came in. If Tevez had proven himself, there wouldn't have been a need for Berbatov.

Cristiano wasn't striking when he was playing for Manchester United. During the 2007/2008 season it was Tevez with Rooney supporting. CR7 played as a Winger but the play was centered around CR7. So most of the final play ended with CR7 making him score loads of goals. As soon as Queiroz left, Fergie made CR7 play as a restricted Winger to enable him cross for Berba and Rooney. Not coming in to strike the ball. So CR7 went from 32 premier league goals to 18 league goals so how is it not true. If Queiroz and Solksjaer had stayed in Man Utd, Tevez would have been a success. If Tevez was so poor, why did Fergie want to sign him after the Barcelona game. He found out that Berba won't fit in but it was too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 / Manchester City Vs Leicester City (3 - 1) On 21st December 2019 / English Premier League Table And Top Scorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.