Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria (3897 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria / Free A Heart To Mend - #1 Bestseller On Kindle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:12am On May 15, 2012
Have you published a well written and professionally edited novel, drama or collection of poems? And you have problems with marketing promotion to sell your books. If you have no budget for publicity, then you are not ready to sell your book, because Nigerian publishers and bookstores do little or no publicity and sell less. But you can sell more. If you are ready, you can sell from 1000 to 100000 copies within 12 months in Lagos city. You should have at least N200, 000 for publicity on TV, newspapers and bookstores. The publicity will make you an instant literary celebrity and you will be seen by over 10 million TV viewers within a week. Just contact me if you have a budget to promote your book., PLEASE, if you don't have a budget, I cannot help you. Again, no badly edited books. Contact me on Nigerians Report via Google. My target this year is to promote a book or books that will revive the reading culture in Nigeria and I believe we can sell up to 1, 000, 000 copies of a thrilling Nigerian novel in 12 months. It can be done. We are going to sell books as we sell Coca Cola or Omo to consumers.
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by Peaceworld(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2012
N200k is just too much. Wrote THE BLACK BOOK and looking at ways to bring it into the country.
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by MyneWhite1(f): 11:09pm On May 17, 2012
I don't think 200k is too much, maybe even too small. I am thinking at least a million naira.
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by Peaceworld(m): 1:49am On May 18, 2012
Myne White: I don't think 200k is too much, maybe even too small. I am thinking at least a million naira.
Okay Myne...but tried this in Nigeria? Been thinking of ways to market in Nigeria...know of any that has worked for you? Was thinking of serious authors like you n I coming together to form an initiative with the singular purpose of selling books for us the generators. Got some hot ideas already. Do hola...
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by MyneWhite1(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2012
I don't live in Nigeria right now, and currently selling mostly in Lagos.
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by ifeanyiodenyi: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2012
with the decline in reading culture and qualitative publishing in Nigeria, you don't expect home based writers like us to raise such amount. we should think of a way to improve the reading culture in Nigeria. unless you can share the tips with me. I will be grateful cos I need to publicize my publications.
Re: How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by creative11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
pls i will like to do business with you we have a lot of books to push
let me know best way to reach you. my twitter handle is @DosuGideon

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Hadley Chase Novels / A Tour With A Ghost / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.