Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (40044 Views)

Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by edgenig1(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2012
ITS NOT BEEN EASY BEEN POSITIVE,MY CD4 IS OK AND MY VIRAL LOAD IS UNDETECTED,I AM 5 FT 7 INCH AND I WEIGH A FEW EXTRA POUNDS.A LOT HAS CHANGED FOR ME,SINCE I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2009,MY NAME IS CHICHI,I STAY IN GAGOS.IT TOOK A LOT OF COURAGE TO VOICE OUT.I AM A WIDOW AND HAVE A DAUGHTER.I m now very very lonely as it has been some years since My ex died. I AM TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT I KNOW I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I NEED A SOUL MATE,I NEED SOMEONE I CAN LOVE,I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE TO GIVE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND AM SIMPLY LOOKING FOR A MARRIAGE MINDED POSITIVE GUY.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE OUT THERE CONTACT ME SOONEST I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU. 081.8656.61.90

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2012
Touchy! My dear, honestly, i feel ur pain. I know hw hard it is for you to cope! I'm so touched by ur post. I heard they have a forum for counselling, where those positive gather to discuss issues n experiences about life. Sure u'll meet some1 there. Moreover, do u believe in God? Do u believe in miracles? U need to get VERY VERY close to God, n believe he'll cure u someday! Life's short, always make urself happy n stop feeling sorry for urself!

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by unipol(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2012
can some one with acurate informations google out this centre for HIV positive people. i heard they have alot of programmes there to make life worth living, progrannes like sports, acting, studing, partying and dating also. my dear i wish you luck and instant miracle.
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by iconics: 11:00pm On May 17, 2012
Hi, may I have you email or yahoo messenger I'd, I have some info that would be of benefit to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by stdpal: 3:14am On May 29, 2012
check out HIVlover.com. It is online HIV dating site. And many sexy guys on it are living with HIV or other STDs. Good luck
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by hawtin: 4:54am On May 29, 2012
edgenig1: ITS NOT BEEN EASY BEEN POSITIVE,MY CD4 IS OK AND MY VIRAL LOAD IS UNDETECTED,I AM 5 FT 7 INCH AND I WEIGH A FEW EXTRA POUNDS.A LOT HAS CHANGED FOR ME,SINCE I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2009,MY NAME IS CHICHI,I STAY IN GAGOS.IT TOOK A LOT OF COURAGE TO VOICE OUT.I AM A WIDOW AND HAVE A DAUGHTER.I m now very very lonely as it has been some years since My ex died. I AM TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT I KNOW I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I NEED A SOUL MATE,I NEED SOMEONE I CAN LOVE,I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE TO GIVE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND AM SIMPLY LOOKING FOR A MARRIAGE MINDED POSITIVE GUY.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE OUT THERE CONTACT ME SOONEST I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU. 081.8656.61.90

daughter of jezebel i cast u to the bottomless pit
what is wrong with members
keep you ish to yourself
tufiakwa i detest all these shitnitz
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:44am On May 29, 2012
@hawtin: what is wrong with u? Are u sick in d head? Is it because ur lucky 2b negative, after all ur intimacy escapades? Who kws if ur even positive!

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by hawtin: 8:05am On May 29, 2012
austushi1: @hawtin: what is wrong with u? Are u sick in d head? Is it because ur lucky 2b negative, after all ur intimacy escapades? Who kws if ur even positive!

keep quiet is this a medical center
how can you come to a public forum for this sh1t
dont you know alot of people grace public forums
the more personal details u give
the more you are liable to get it used against u
members should learn to keep their personal ish in check
which sex escapades? me and you are two different beings
i am not a sex freak,
i do one partner only and all my life
i dont joke with my health
come oh why am i even explaining to u
i can write what i choose
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by kinnad(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

keep quiet is this a medical center
how can you come to a public forum for this sh1t
dont you know alot of people grace public forums
the more personal details u give
the more you are liable to get it used against u
members should learn to keep their personal ish in check
which sex escapades? me and you are two different beings
i am not a sex freak,
i do one partner only and all my life
i dont joke with my health
come oh why am i even explaining to u
i can write what i choose
sorry bro,u dnt av common sense

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Konnektions146(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2012
hawtin:

daughter of jezebel i cast u to the bottomless pit
what is wrong with members
keep you ish to yourself
tufiakwa i detest all these shitnitz

i wonder why people wont ever grow up.
i guess u need some help.

do u think she chose to be de way she is or happy she is in dis forum writing dese.

gather some sense make e for help u grow

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by slimyem: 11:06pm On May 30, 2012
op,i'm touched i pray you find what you are looking for..
A good man to share your life with.
Keep trusting and believing in God and he'll answer you.
@all...pls ignore that eediot called hawtin.
She's a mad woman who desperately needs divine intervention!cheesycheesy
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by hawtin: 5:20am On May 31, 2012
kinnad: sorry bro,u dnt av common sense

you have a common sense right?
marry her na!
there is a place for everything
why bring personal ish on a public forum
come write and fcck off nl
seun is not running a charity org
your comments wont cure her would it?
na facts i dey yarn and u know it
me i am a very private person
i dont see anything to make me ask for a serious advice here
i just come to catch fun
if you reveal too much it would come back and hunt you
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by hawtin: 5:23am On May 31, 2012
Konnektions146:

i wonder why people wont ever grow up.
i guess u need some help.

do u think she chose to be de way she is or happy she is in dis forum writing dese.

gather some sense make e for help u grow

barrister elejowewe
who asked for your opinion
abeg shut up
i hate fake FOOLS
members can be sentimental at times
why not come out plain and simple
hypocrite can u date an HIV woman?
so why do you people deceive people
say FACTS
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by hawtin: 5:36am On May 31, 2012
slimyem: op,i'm touched i pray you find what you are looking for..
A good man to share your life with.
Keep trusting and believing in God and he'll answer you.
@all...pls ignore that eediot called hawtin.
She's a mad woman who desperately needs divine intervention!cheesycheesy

may sango erase your generation
and not spare your life
na me u dey take style enter abi
i no blame u
i dey fcck,
u sef dey fcck
how many fcckers?
fcck get grade and levels na
na prick dey cause dis shit
man must fcck even na skeleton
ashewo satelite town
ashewo dondan barracks
ashewo bourdillon
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 31, 2012
@hawtin: ur reasoning are not far from dat of a juvenile! I dont blame u tho, i wnt 2believe ur acting ur age. The OP is HIV positive and she's looking for a partner who is also HIV positive. A website has bn recommended to her, along with some words of encouragement! Now, i ask u hawtin, what is wrong with that? Pls think well b4 u send anything. Meanwhile, telling me 2keep quiet is not new. I've seen worse words on NL!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by allinvells: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Hi'am allin..From manipur
am negative but I'love to make a relationships with you..I'Do everything you says...am serious
ma email-axenavells@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by creamoflove: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by loveonbeach: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2015
I am Happy
I m single no kid I travel all most all over world
I want life partner she will soft heart kindly easy going no smoking
Respect each other
Share feeling
I hope that's you
Spainboy@icloud.com
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by loveonbeach: 4:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Hi dear
I read about you
It's same setuation here
If you serious lets know each other
Spainboy@icloud.com
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello. I am a positive lady of age 33.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by preizton(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2015
OK
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by soladnet14: 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
There is a Whatsapp group for +ve people who are looking for partner/health relationship, if you're interested and serious, kindly send a text to 08187811214, we'll then take it from there.
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
I'm 34 yrs a hardworking and God fearing guy ,single HIV + very healthy and not on medication yet
I need a hard workin single and a + lady for marriage
Pls send me a mail on
chukwudiandrew94@gmail.com

Pls you can still send me a pm
God bless you
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Endlesslove33(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am HIV positive i am 35yrs old ,single and calm.needs a matured lagos based working class and God fearing lady must based in lagos .pls send me a pm or mail me via gfirst553@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Aygem(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2015
this is serious

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by ziinee: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Now any guy can marry you cos there is a new hiv 100% preventive drug called truvada approvrd now in SA.Soon you will forget that you were once positive.I am working on anti hiv drug.
edgenig1:
ITS NOT BEEN EASY BEEN POSITIVE,MY CD4 IS OK AND MY VIRAL LOAD IS UNDETECTED,I AM 5 FT 7 INCH AND I WEIGH A FEW EXTRA POUNDS.A LOT HAS CHANGED FOR ME,SINCE I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2009,MY NAME IS CHICHI,I STAY IN GAGOS.IT TOOK A LOT OF COURAGE TO VOICE OUT.I AM A WIDOW AND HAVE A DAUGHTER.I m now very very lonely as it has been some years since My ex died. I AM TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT I KNOW I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I NEED A SOUL MATE,I NEED SOMEONE I CAN LOVE,I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE TO GIVE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND AM SIMPLY LOOKING FOR A MARRIAGE MINDED POSITIVE GUY.

Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by bvegas2020: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by jcimroyal212(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Call 2348080802022 for hiv/aids natural cure or whatsapp 2348183174535 is cheap n curative in less than 3months... I know America will kill me for finding d cure BT am gonna make a difference
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
wish my tears will be wipe away,and I will be happy again. call me 09027540968
Re: I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship by wrongnumber: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
edgenig1:

PLEASE IF YOU ARE OUT THERE CONTACT ME SOONEST I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU.

Please just blend fruits with lots of garlic and drink like twice a week kast thing at night and on dmpty stomach..trust me, you will live for a 100 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.