Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225503 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Oam4j, Afam the bigot has done it again oooo. He is hiding my posts while leaving that of his igbo brothers. Please go in to this thread and dispense proper justice biko.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Seun:

I will advice him to ban you for 7 days next time.

Wettin nau. I only retaliated. What will u say to the one that initiated it. As it is now, the guys post can be seen mine hidden.
Interesting to see u respond to my posts, my previous questions to u were never answered. What sort of leader is that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem2: Oam4j, someone cursed his father and I decided to help him curse him further. Afam the bigot banned me for retaliating instead of reporting.
Am cool with that.
But, he banned me for three days, its that within the rules or Afam trying to get back at me, warn him, he go wound oooo.
you no dey hear word i swear! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Paschal007: Yes it is. Even after reading the reason for your well deserved ban you still come dey ask mumu questions. grin

Which Mumu question? Mind ur business jor, the boss has spoken. He claimed Afam the bigot was even lenient.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: you no dey hear word i swear! grin

I expressed my opinion and the goon decided to curse his father. I didn't initiate anything. Only backed him up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem2: Oam4j, Afam the bigot has done it again oooo. He is hiding my posts while leaving that of his igbo brothers. Please go in to this thread and dispense proper justice biko.

I have no idea what thread you are talking about.

Demdem2:

Wettin nau. I only retaliated. What will u say to the one that initiated it. As it is now, the guys post can be seen mine hidden.
Interesting to see u respond to my posts, my previous questions to u were never answered. What sort of leader is that.

Next time dont retaliate. Report.

Two wrongs dont make a right.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why was I banned again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by kofoshi: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
By making Afam and ike moderators, Seun just made oam4j's work a little harder.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
OAM4J:

I have no idea what thread you are talking about.

Next time dont retaliate. Report.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

https://www.nairaland.com/1266695/pack-go-buhari-tinubu-pdp/3

U guys don't dispense justice on time. Will try.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Must you guys be a bigots? Wetin una dey do wey dem dey ban you like contraband goods self?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Modurato, make una free me o. I seem to be on some sort of partial ban. I can't post in some sections
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tyson55(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
OAM4J, Ikenna and Afam, i mistakenly posted the topic below on the wrong section( foreign affairs), can any of you guys please move it to the right section.

Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1267515/lagos-pastor-court-stealing-female#15384186
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Paschal007: Yes it is. Even after reading the reason for your well deserved ban you still come dey ask mumu questions. grin
The uncircumcised Philistine Mumuism is in exabytes, very troublesome and unrepentant bigot cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ikenna351: OAM4J,

I apologise for my previous post here addressed to you publicly, which should have been done via PM or in mod section.

But please, let us (the moderators) in this section treat one another fairly. Lets not give the impression that "My decision here is final". It doesnt feel right to hid your co-mod posts in complaint thread, when those posts are not off-topic. But am not doing the blame thing anymore, but to ask for forgiveness.

I will try and stay out of this thread, so that i dont give the tribal bigots the room to win this war we all have started.

Please, we are good and i pray you accept my apology.

Ikenna.

total rubbish.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Look at ikenna trying to be supermod by publicly attack OAM4J.

Shame on you and you can keep your fake public apology. Mtchewwwwwww

You ain't it, aight kiss

thought nairalanders had all gone dumb

thanks for spotting the charade
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ikenna

how bout thinking your actions first before acting?
that is the least we can expect from a mod of this section
you have thrown nairaland to the dogs

look at the first page of the politics section these days
none ever gets to 10 pages
because quality posters have all left
if that is how you want to help nairaland
i wish you luck
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
btw i'm leaving too!
nansense
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Dear Ever wonderful Moderators:Afam;OAM4J; Ikenna the Iron-man.

U may wish to suggest this scintillating........

www.nairaland.com/1267866/tinubuothers-committed-political- suicide-Presidency
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/206

Good morning mods

I need your assistance in solving this problem. The thread posted above is the only running military thread in nairaland. However the spambot is making the discussion in the thread, very frustrating as it keeps banning and hiding post made especially by the south africans on that thread.

To have an educative thread, especially on the topic, all information shared is vital. Let me also add that the thread has been running since 2011

I'd be really grateful to see that my request is granted, which is to un hide the post made by contributors on the thread and ease up on banning of the south african posters.

P.s, I'm a nigerian.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Henry120: www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/206

Good morning mods

I need your assistance in solving this problem. The thread posted above is the only running military thread in nairaland. However the spambot is making the discussion in the thread, very frustrating as it keeps banning and hiding post made especially by the south africans on that thread.

To have an educative thread, especially on the topic, all information shared is vital. Let me also add that the thread has been running since 2011

I'd be really grateful to see that my request is granted, which is to un hide the post made by contributors on the thread and ease up on banning of the south african posters.

P.s, I'm a nigerian.

Sorry about that.

Please just report any anti spambot error here, or send me a PM if you are the one banned, we will act on it ASAP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
I had a post titled "Igbos are third rated citizens in Nigeria....Kalu".

This was post was created by Ogbuefi. Not only was Ogbuefi banned, the post was also deleted/hidde.

You guys know me and what I demand here.....equal dispositon! I know Im not going to be guilt free but I also know I cant be the only one guilty either and I dont mind getting a ban....in fact I wont complain of a fair ban, but if your a*ss want to slap a ban on me you better make gaddem sure that you treat me fairly or I will raise hell in here. If you ban me for an offense there are three or more other fellows just as guilty of the same infraction.

So let's start by exploring why the post above was hidden and why Ogbuefi is banned.

waiting on answer.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2013
^I checked. The thread is now visible. And moved to the right section.

Please always add the source of your information so it's not seen as false information.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abeg spambot got me in the sport section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
dayokanu: Abeg spambot got me in the sport section.
This is the politics section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Afam the cassanova and adaobi's husband, why isn't this educative topic on the front page?: https://www.nairaland.com/1269134/colonialism-failed-states#15415214

Help us get it there, brah... wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:
Afam the cassanova and adaobi's husband, why isn't this educative topic on the front page?: https://www.nairaland.com/1269134/colonialism-failed-states#15415214

Help us get it there, brah... wink
It will be, with time, hopefully. It's an educative and incisive topic.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
OAM4J: ^I checked. The thread is now visible. And moved to the right section.

Please always add the source of your information so it's not seen as false information.

thank you Chairman. You are the BEST!! tell your rookie-in-training next time this happens he will witness my fury. cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isaleggan: 2:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Moderators,

Can you please un-hide my brand new thread (about African Women in History) in Foreign Affairs section? I'm not sure Jesoul is around.

Grazie!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isaleggan: 2:54am On Apr 26, 2013
And unban isale_gan2, please and thanks. T'was spam bot. undecided

Can you also edit the title for me? Remove "in living color." Spambot doesn't like me editing. embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 26, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1270155/lagos-speaker-vows-take-fashola#15423404

Front page please
Lagos speaker kuforiji vows to take Fashola down with him in the corruption charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.