Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225100 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 9:04am On May 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 9:35am On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Taken care of.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MaxyRodriguez: 1:20pm On May 21, 2013
Username Maxymilliano is currently under the shackles of the Spam Bot, Mod biko free the handle.

Thanks in anticipation ...

Max.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2013
^Freed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by yelsew80: 1:32pm On May 21, 2013
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
So says Rule 2. Sexkillz, you banned Wesley80 for breaking Rule 2, would you be kind enough to show me where I broke the rule to deserve a 3 day ban? Tanx in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 1:32pm On May 21, 2013
Maxy Rodriguez: Username Maxymilliano is currently under the shackles of the Spam Bot, Mod biko free the handle.

Thanks in anticipation ...

Max.

A very good exhibition of why multiple handles were created.

Sexkillz, i dont think you will apply rule 19 to max, would you? wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2013
yelsew80: So says Rule 2. Sexkillz, you banned Wesley80 for breaking Rule 2, would you be kind enough to show me where I broke the rule to deserve a 3 day ban? Tanx in advance.

You bullied Gen. Buhari on that ur thread..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by yelsew80: 2:02pm On May 21, 2013
^ The thread is still in existence I've gone through the entire thread and I'm yet to fathom why I was banned. RULE 2 talks about forum members doesn't it?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

A very good exhibition of why multiple handles were created.

Sexkillz, i dont think you will apply rule 19 to max, would you? wink
That'll be unwise of me since he was wrongly banned by the spambot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: That'll be unwise of me since he was wrongly banned by the spambot.

I agree, but can you now appreciate the value of granting immunity against rule19 and not applying the rule with a blanket sweep?

If interpreted narrowly, Max's disclosure violated rule 19, which was the position you advocated earlier two days or so ago. Your action in his case is proper and you will win hearts if you continue like this, we appreciate tactful response. Keep it up comrade! wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by payless(m): 10:06am

You are product of stray s.pe.rm. Your mama's c.u.nt was free back in the days when we used to service it. Kobaje fun e tebi tebi, tomo tomo! Omo ale nie! Aja loba iya e sun ki iya to bie lomo. Koni ragba fun e! Omo iran kiran!

https://www.nairaland.com/1296139/prayers-gejs-apologists/3

Sexkills, Are you going to do your job or should i retaliate? That boy has been cursing people all day long and i might just give him a taste of his own medicine.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Banned by sexkillz in Politics for Violating rule 1. Ban expires on 3:26pm On May 28

While im giving you kudos here, you were busy banning me.

Anyway, i need clarity. Which thread is it i tribalized ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2013
slimghost: Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by payless(m): 10:06am

You are product of stray s.pe.rm. Your mama's c.u.nt was free back in the days when we used to service it. Kobaje fun e tebi tebi, tomo tomo! Omo ale nie! Aja loba iya e sun ki iya to bie lomo. Koni ragba fun e! Omo iran kiran!

https://www.nairaland.com/1296139/prayers-gejs-apologists/3

Sexkills, Are you going to do your job or should i retaliate? That boy has been cursing people all day long and i might just give him a taste of his own medicine.

Thank you for reporting. He violated rule 1 and 2. You replied him earlier and derailed the thread from page 2 there by you violated rule 1 and have been banned as well. Along with the 2 others that took part in the derailing.

Pls always endeavour to report insults and let the mods take action. Thank you once again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I agree, but can you now appreciate the value of granting immunity against rule19 and not applying the rule with a blanket sweep?

If interpreted narrowly, Max's disclosure violated rule 19, which was the position you advocated earlier two days or so ago. Your action in his case is proper and you will win hearts if you continue like this, we appreciate tactful response. Keep it up comrade! wink
Rule 19 is not applicable to bans by the spambot. People(spammers excluded) who get banned by the spambot did not violate any rule warranting their ban. It is a different case when you violate a rule and get banned by a moderator.

Hope this settles it. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

While im giving you kudos here, you were busy banning me.

Anyway, i need clarity. Which thread is it i tribalized ?
Kudos or not, I'll always do what I am supposed to do.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Not sure I agree with you Chief Negro, rule 19 stipulated that you don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, makesure we don't find out.

I didn't brake any rule bro, same thread to what I posted before the spam bot reacted otherwise is on the FP courtesy of a different poster.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 4:04pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Rule 19 is not applicable to bans by the spambot. People(spammers excluded) who get banned by the spambot did not violate any rule warranting their ban. It is a different case when you violate a rule and get banned by a moderator.

Hope this settles it. Thank you.

Thats arrant nonsense. You cant ban those 3 guys. I was going through that thread at the same time. The dude "payless" passed a wrong and malicious info (About Anenih's NPA involvement) and everybody was trying to correct him. He was the one derailing the thread and cursing out everybody. This pure injustice if you ban those guys. We are here for the right information and knowledge and so we are expected to correct any wrong and malicious info brought forward. You should unban those ASAP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 4:16pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Kudos or not, I'll always do what I am supposed to do.

I know you introduced yourself to the group the other day when you took the job. Let me introduce myself to you.

1. Im not a saint on Nairaland and I will sometimes violate rules.

2. When banned with insufficient information to justify the restriction I will ask for clarity.

3. My need for clarity is to ensure fairness in the matter

4. Life is not equal, I therefore will never demand equal treatment from anyone but I will fight for FAIRNESS.

5. If I perceive unfairness in the way Im treated I will seek redress

6. If my request for clarity or redress goes unaswered I will draw a battle line.

Sexkillz,

You banned Dudu for violating rule 1. Negro came in to get explanation to get clarity. You bamned Negro. Ogbuefi is here to follow up and get Fairness for both Dudu and Negro. Its up to you to choose how we proceed from here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
Negro_Ntns: Banned by Afam4eva in Politics for going around a ban. Ban expires on 3:39pm On May 28
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 4:19pm On May 21, 2013
Either you Sexkillz or Afam can answer. Why was Dudu banned for rule 1. Which thread did Dudu tribalize?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 4:19pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Thank you for reporting. He violated rule 1 and 2. You replied him earlier and derailed the thread from page 2 there by you violated rule 1 and have been banned as well. Along with the 2 others that took part in the derailing.

Pls always endeavour to report insults and let the mods take action. Thank you once again.

Thats arrant nonsense. You cant ban those 3 guys. I was going through that thread at the same time. The dude "payless" passed a wrong and malicious info (About Anenih's NPA involvement) and everybody was trying to correct him. He was the one derailing the thread and cursing out everybody. This pure injustice if you ban those guys. We are here for the right information and knowledge and so we are expected to correct any wrong and malicious info brought forward. You should unban those ASAP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

I know you introduced yourself to the group the other day when you took the job. Let me introduce myself to you.

1. Im not a saint on Nairaland and I will sometimes violate rules.

2. When banned with insufficient information to justify the restriction I will ask for clarity.

3. My need for clarity is to ensure fairness in the matter

4. Life is not equal, I therefore will never demand equal treatment from anyone but I will fight for FAIRNESS.

5. If I perceive unfairness in the way Im treated I will seek redress

6. If my request for clarity or redress goes unaswered I will draw a battle line.

Sexkillz,

You banned Dudu for violating rule 1. Negro came in to get explanation to get clarity. You bamned Negro. Ogbuefi is here to follow up and get Fairness for both Dudu and Negro. Its up to you to choose how we proceed from here.
You can always send a PM for clarification. That's what you should do. That is what "slimghost" did moments ago after I banned him.

Don't go around a ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2013
alexchiny:

Sorry, but you don't tell me what to do.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 4:30pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Sorry, but you don't tell me what to do.

Of course i don't. But you have erred. What you did is very unfortunate and unjust.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2013
alexchiny:

Of course i don't. But you have erred. What you did is very unfortunate and unjust.
According to your sentiments and not according to the rules.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AbodeofMH: 4:50pm On May 21, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Not sure I agree with you Chief Negro, rule 19 stipulated that you don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, makesure we don't find out.

I didn't brake any rule bro, same thread to what I posted before the spam bot reacted otherwise is on the FP courtesy of a different poster.

Hey Maxy,

The reference I made goes back in precedence of your situation but your event served as a good reference. Didn' mean any negative act and neither was i suggesting you violated rule. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I wanted to say this riot is over rights of access into kidnap territories. ....but the need to be politically correct got the better of me.

Guys know with these many guests in town there is money waiting to be made in ransom demands....and i wonder if territorial disputes among the criminals led to this riot. grin

So you guys don't see anything wrong with this comment that you left it there for almost 24hrs. Later someone will tell me that Igbos are the aggressors

https://www.nairaland.com/1296578/riot-onitsha/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaNegro: 5:04pm On May 21, 2013
---
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2013
Abode_of M&H:

Hey Maxy,

The reference I made goes back in precedence of your situation but your event served as a good reference. Didn' mean any negative act and neither was i suggesting you violated rule. cool

Fair enough bruv ... Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.