Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225505 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
OAM4J

This guy deserves a ban. Please, read this link and do something: https://www.nairaland.com/1314637/those-say-buhari-sympathizes-boko#16082973
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
OAM4J

Deal with this guy insulting me or else I will respond in kind.

https://www.nairaland.com/1313204/nigeria-generate-7000-megawatts-electricity/2#16082033
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DerideGull(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why do most Nigerians navigate to nairaland and join issues over alleged rampant corruption witnessed among the so-called leaders in the jungle called Nigeria?

I am quite sure current leaders or leaderships in Nigeria are better than the management of nairaland forum. At least, the nepotisms and tribal bias jingoisms in Nigeria bring considerable amount of millions in dollars to the practitioners.

It was not long ago, a moderator that goes by moniker-OAM4J got into the issue of usages of word-Ibo for Igbo in texts to the chagrin of well-meaning Igbo chaps on nairaland forum. When certain Igbo chaps resorted to the use of Yari.ba in texts too, the issue was elevated to protracted academic and tribal exercises.

The charges and countercharges did not last long when one Dede1 scholarly and eruditely exposed the intellectual laziness of those who argued that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has not been extensively used in texts.

Even OAM4J has to swallow his\her ethnic bigoted pride by accepting the findings of Dede1 that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has, in fact, been used in texts and there was no iota of bigotry in the usage of the word.
As I write this complaint, it bothers me to find the usage of Ibo for Igbo is open session yet it is an infringement of nairaland’s idiotic rule to use Yari.ba or Y.ooba for Yoruba.

Folks, I want you all to judge why the same moderator, OAM4J who has been forced to accept there is no intent of tribally biased bigotry over the usage of Ibo for Igbo or Yari.ba or Yo.oba for Yoruba, would ban deridegull for the innocuous use of Yari.ba or Yo.oba on nairaland.

In fact, one and only convincing reason that comes to mind is that naiarland is allegedly owned by a Yari.ba and OAM4J could hail from the same ethnicity as the former.

I thought Nigeria sucks but nairaland is useless. How can the so-called youths of Nigeria ever repair the cracks on the foundation of the country when tribal bigotry takes center stage on a transient entity such as nairaland?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
OAM4J

Why this guy had to bring my mother into discusiion? If this does not invite a ban, then ............

https://www.nairaland.com/1313204/nigeria-generate-7000-megawatts-electricity/2#16082033
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Inik(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Mods can you pls help recommend this for front page https://www.nairaland.com/1315011/picture-cat-8-legs (A cat with eight legs!)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2013
Good Morning to you MODs;Sexkillz,OAM4J and Afam Ndi Afam

U may wished to recommend this HOT topic to the FrontPage .....

David Ugolo is telling Nigerians something here .....

https://www.nairaland.com/1314622/jonathan-displaying-desperation-2015-david#1314622.20

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Esteemed Mods, you may consider this for frontpage; https://www.nairaland.com/1314676/2015-ladoja-akala-teamed-up/1#16090679
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2013
@moderators, pls I need some explanations as to why my post on the thread below was hidden. Even if I sinned, I have the right to know my sins so as to go and sin no more. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1314895/dangote-site-8bn-refinery-olokola
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong If Rotimi Amechi Is Interested In The Presidency? by kingoflag(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05

My dude, shut the Fxuck up, you Imb.ecile. Amaechi is a traitor for being ambitious, but GEJ is not a traitor for breaking all agreements and reneging on his promise to stay for only one term?

https://www.nairaland.com/1314372/what-wrong-rotimi-amechi-interested

MODs please do your jobs. I cant understand why this kid is allowed to throw insults up and down without a single ban. MODS do your jobs please. Afam4eva and Sexkills take note.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2013
I wish to thank the Admin and good moderators for allowing justice to be SUPREME on NAIRALAND.

Thank you for giving me justice against this over-sabi Mod that just joined.

God bless you all.

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy: I wish to thank the Admin and good moderators for allowing justice to be SUPREME on NAIRALAND.

God bless you all.

God bless Nairaland.

Finally he returns grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy: I wish to thank the Admin and good moderators for allowing justice to be SUPREME on NAIRALAND.

God bless you all.

God bless Nairaland.

I unbanned you.

Next time you spread false rumours about a nairalander, creating a thread with his name, you'll be banned for a month.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2013
sexkillz: I unbanned you.

Next time you spread false rumours about a nairalander, creating a thread with his name, you'll be banned for a month.

Which false rumour? Seems you don't understand the meaning of the word. undecided

Go chill somewhere joor!

Forget it...!! you were forced to eat the humble pie by the Admin!

You've unwittingly drawn the lines here...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Finally he returns grin grin grin

Bawo ni jaree?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2013
sexkillz: I unbanned you.

shocked shocked shocked ilugunboy, okodoro oro cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Bawo ni jaree?
Mo wapa jare eyan iyi, omo bobo yii mean e gan ooo! Sa sora fun, maa ba lo agidi! wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost: Re: What Is Wrong If Rotimi Amechi Is Interested In The Presidency? by kingoflag(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05

My dude, shut the Fxuck up, you Imb.ecile. Amaechi is a traitor for being ambitious, but GEJ is not a traitor for breaking all agreements and reneging on his promise to stay for only one term?

MODs please do your jobs. I cant understand why this kid is allowed to throw insults up and down without a single ban. MODS do your jobs please. Afam4eva and Sexkills take note.

Apart from the abusive word, the post is so much on point.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Mo wapa jare eyan iyi, omo bobo yii mean e gan ooo! Sa sora fun, maa ba lo agidi! wink

Imagine the guy's effrontery sha! Never for once I've I experience such crude and brashness here.

I won't run foul of the rules...so I have absolutely no worry about the guy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Demdem:

Apart from the abusive word, the post is so much on point.
We have to learn how not to insult other's when making points.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Mi o raye iranu. . . to ba fe agidi, werey ni mi.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, pls I need some explanations as to why my post on the thread below was hidden. Even if I sinned, I have the right to know my sins so as to go and sin no more. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1314895/dangote-site-8bn-refinery-olokola

Cos of the phrase "Some silly and idiotic Nigerians" - The name calling and insult is uncalled for, such will only make those who oppose your POV to feel insulted leading to free flow of insults.

I have edited the post and its now visible. But stop throwing such jibes/insults.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
sexkillz: Mi o raye iranu. . . to ba fe agidi, werey ni mi.
Wa gbayi grin emi gan mope o raye shyte mehn grin sugbon paddy mi ni ilugunboy o de ti gbori wole iwo naa gboju kuro cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

Cos of the phrase "Some silly and idiotic Nigerians" - The name calling and insult is uncalled for, such will only make those who oppose your POV to feel insulted leading to free flow of insults.

I have edited the post and its now visible. But stop throwing such jibes/insults.

Very sensible Mod...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

Oga MOD, what about this?

Re: What Is Wrong If Rotimi Amechi Is Interested In The Presidency? by kingoflag(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05

It's like this dude has been given the monopoly of abuses on NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by asala1: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

Esteemed OAM4J could you please consider this sizzling hot news for frontpage; https://www.nairaland.com/1314676/2015-ladoja-akala-teamed-up/1#16090679
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Oga MOD, what about this?

It's like this dude has been given the monopoly of abuses on NL.

The posts were hid already over an hour ago by Afam. Try and refresh your browser.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

The posts were hid already over an hour ago by Afam. Try and refresh your browser.

Thanks to you and Afam.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Esteemed OAM4J could you please consider this sizzling hot news for frontpage; https://www.nairaland.com/1314676/2015-ladoja-akala-teamed-up/1#16090679

ok. Will recommend it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.