Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225575 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EatmyShorts: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
How do i appeal a Ban from Mukina2?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EatmyShorts: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Please my question has not been answered.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts: How do i appeal a Ban from Mukina2?
Send her a PM(private message) via her profile page.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by lineal: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts: How do i appeal a Ban from Mukina2?

She is God herself. Surrender. There is no hope.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2013
lineal:

That is NOT true...she is a very friendly person. Once you have a reasonable genuine case, approach her via PM ...I am talking from personal experience.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by shereef19: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by McLuhan(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
I find it quite exasperating that successive administrations in Nigeria tend to play politics with education. Is there nothing in this country that is beyond the vitiating influence of our morally wretched political class, nothing that is sacrosanct to them? Today, the Federal Government pretends that it does not know why university lecturers are on strike. In fact, according to the Honourable Ministers of Education and Labour, the lecturers are not on strike! They are presumably taking a vacation to enjoy the largesse that government has given them. I mean, is that not madness? In a sane country, would such ministers not have resigned on account of that rhetorical gaffe? And yet these are the same public office holders who have failed to address the demands of polytechnic lecturers who have been on their own strike since April! In the next few days one can expect our (dis)honourable ministers to start their usual campaign of blackmail: 'Lecturers are greedy'; 'They should consider the plight of their students'; 'They should stop overheating the polity'. When they begin to utter those platitudes, Nigerians should ask them if indeed the FG signed an agreement with the lecturers' union in 2009 and an MOU on the same agreement in 2011, and if those covenants have been fully implemented. We should also ask if the lecturers are making any new demands other than asking for their legitimate allowances for teaching and examining overbloated classes, while also asking government to properly equip laboratories, libraries, etc. In any case, there are no prizes for guessing who between a Nigerian politician and a Nigerian lecturer is the greedier. Besides, it is common knowledge that our high-ranking politicians do not educate their children in Nigerian universities; our universities are for the children of the God-forsaken poor. And as for the question of 'overheating the polity', one can ask if there has ever been a time when those in power did not overheat our polity. Why, Nigeria has been boiling for ages. All that remains is for it to explode!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by McLuhan(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
McLuhan: I find it quite exasperating that successive administrations in Nigeria tend to play politics with education. Is there nothing in this country that is beyond the vitiating influence of our morally wretched political class, nothing that is sacrosanct to them? Today, the Federal Government pretends that it does not know why university lecturers are on strike. In fact, according to the Honourable Ministers of Education and Labour, the lecturers are not on strike! They are presumably taking a vacation to enjoy the largesse that government has given them. I mean, is that not madness? In a sane country, would such ministers not have resigned on account of that rhetorical gaffe? And yet these are the same public office holders who have failed to address the demands of polytechnic lecturers who have been on their own strike since April! In the next few days one can expect our (dis)honourable ministers to start their usual campaign of blackmail: 'Lecturers are greedy'; 'They should consider the plight of their students'; 'They should stop overheating the polity'. When they begin to utter those platitudes, Nigerians should ask them if indeed the FG signed an agreement with the lecturers' union in 2009 and an MOU on the same agreement in 2011, and if those covenants have been fully implemented. We should also ask if the lecturers are making any new demands other than asking for their legitimate allowances for teaching and examining overbloated classes, while also asking government to properly equip laboratories, libraries, etc. In any case, there are no prizes for guessing who between a Nigerian politician and a Nigerian lecturer is the greedier. Besides, it is common knowledge that our high-ranking politicians do not educate their children in Nigerian universities; our universities are for the children of the God-forsaken poor. And as for the question of 'overheating the polity', one can ask if there has ever been a time when those in power did not overheat our polity. Why, Nigeria has been boiling for ages. All that remains is for it to explode!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by VoodooDoll(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Can this please be moved to Ethnic, tribal etc section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1349273/what-igbo-banks-boycotted-yoruba
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alfaman1: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
lineal:

Yes. Our Lord, Our God, Mukina the second. Have mercy on your children for we have sinned and come short of your glory.

(No shaking. Satan is still in charge)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rednaxelot: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2013
Who dey house o?

Abeg free tolexander from the antispam bot o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Who put a half ban on my moniker?! angry

I have not been able to post on the forex thread since Friday. Someone should move their bloody fingers and remove whatever ban jo!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fredoooooo: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2013
naijababe: Who put a half ban on my moniker?! angry

I have not been able to post on the forex thread since Friday. Someone should move their bloody fingers and remove whatever ban jo!!!

power pass power , SUPER POWER grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
fredoooooo:

power pass power , SUPER POWER grin grin grin

Oshisko !!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by teejayreal(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is a thriving thread, please move it to front page

http://nairaland.com/1350425/lagos-ibadan-generation-unborn-remain-grateful
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitlad: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by CallmeJKLUE(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2013
nairaland.com/1350558/ngf-crisis-amaechi-apc-governors ..............Moderator Plz Help and Drop diz On Front Page, Let's discuss NGF world wide nd the latest Aliyu/Ameachi Agaenda plzzz
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Burger01:

Who is 'el mariachi the retardeen'? Definitely not my President. Your generations from Adams till date collectively is 'el mariachi the retardeen'.. None of your peeps has ever anchored the affair of a local govt talkless of anchoring the affair of a great country as complex as Nigeria.. Idiota.

sad
this is an uncalled for post and justice should be done.
Is GEJ his father or in his generation?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Tolexander: this is an uncalled for post and justice should be done.
Is GEJ his father or in his generation?
Your post was also uncalled for, to him. Can you call the sitting president a retardeen to his face? Irrespective of whether he is performing to your own standards or not. Can you? Or are you part of those misusing the anonymity the internet offers?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2013
sexkillz: Your post was also uncalled for, to him. Can you call the sitting president a retardeen to his face? Irrespective of whether he is performing to your own standards or not. Can you? Or are you part of those misusing the anonymity the internet offers?
sexkillz! This is a public figure whose action and reaction affects everyone.
Actually, i am not the poster of the abused post but i saw it to be antihuman on public forum to refer to a person's generation without being referred to. https://www.nairaland.com/1350889/yobe-students-killers-go-hell#1350889.25
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Tolexander: sexkillz! This is a public figure whose action and reaction affects everyone.
Actually, i am not the poster of the abused post but i saw it to be antihuman on public forum to refer to a person's generation without being referred to. https://www.nairaland.com/1350889/yobe-students-killers-go-hell#1350889.25
A public figure whose action and reactions affects everyone should be criticized constructively. Say what he did wrong, suggest a better way to do it and do not insult him. You claim it's a public forum, because it's on the internet and you are anonymous, right?

Can you go to the public right now, and call the president a retardeen?

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2013
sexkillz: A public figure whose action and reactions affects everyone should be criticized constructively. Say what he did wrong, suggest a better way to do it and do not insult him. You claim it's a public forum, because it's on the internet and you are anonymous, right?

accepted the guy was wrong.
So it is now ideal on this forum to rain an abuse on another poster's generation?

To the emboldened part.
Yes! It is what i have just done. The front of my house is a public place and i shouted Jonathan is a retardeen and nothing came after it.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by remarkD(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
One thing I don't understand is who came up with the idea to start hiding posts.

Sending ethno-religious or racist threads to a different section is understandable...

but isn't it too much to delete those texts even after they have been moved?

Only wish I really had time to run my own forum... 24 hours a day is not enough lol.

That dieing Adekunli thread for example... I mean, it is obvious that at least two (2) girls (from around page 10 or so until the end - page 96!!) on that thread were experiencing their montly biological and hormone changes.... image if on that thread, each page of the thread, Seun places an ad. for... I don't know.. some meds or pills that helps the syndrome... then for over the 90 times that each of those girls clicks on the thread, they wil see that ad. and it inevitably is stored in their (sub) consciousness, while Seun and whoever he pays pockets his advert money.

I really don't think posts in the ethnic thread should be hidden. Really, some people use it to vent their emotions... tis the only outlet they got.

Maybe you should experiment with the idea for a month or so, Seun. Stop hiding posts in the mentioned section, and then see what happens... yeah?

Who knows, maybe you can even get paid ads. for stuffs like rat poison on that board lol.
VoodooDoll: Can this please be moved to Ethnic, tribal etc section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1349273/what-igbo-banks-boycotted-yoruba

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by remarkD(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
... and even posts directed at me which I didn't complain about got hidden too... lolzz is there a mod. out there that is into me or something? heheh...[ abeg o, I have enough problems bending over to tie my shoe lace

Stop hiding posts! Stop hiding posts!! Stop hiding posts!!!

- cause then I might be tempted to quit the forum... loosen up a bit all ye in power, aight?

quote author=remark D]One thing I don't understand is who came up with the idea to start hiding posts.

Sending ethno-religious or racist threads to a different section is understandable...

but isn't it too much to delete those texts even after they have been moved?

Only wish I really had time to run my own forum... 24 hours a day is not enough lol.

That dieing Adekunli thread for example... I mean, it is obvious that at least two (2) girls (from around page 10 or so until the end - page 96!!) on that thread were experiencing their montly biological and hormone changes.... image if on that thread, each page of the thread, Seun places an ad. for... I don't know.. some meds or pills that helps the syndrome... then for over the 90 times that each of those girls clicks on the thread, they wil see that ad. and it inevitably is stored in their (sub) consciousness, while Seun and whoever he pays pockets his advert money.

I really don't think posts in the ethnic thread should be hidden. Really, some people use it to vent their emotions... tis the only outlet they got.

Maybe you should experiment with the idea for a month or so, Seun. Stop hiding posts in the mentioned section, and then see what happens... yeah?

Who knows, maybe you can even get paid ads. for stuffs like rat poison on that board lol.
[/quote]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2013
sexkillz: A public figure whose action and reactions affects everyone should be criticized constructively. Say what he did wrong, suggest a better way to do it and do not insult him. You claim it's a public forum, because it's on the internet and you are anonymous, right?

Jonathan is a public office holder and once you bring yourself to run for a Public office you are open to all sorts of attack like it happens in every country in the world. Even Obama is called the Antichrist by some Americans

You cant force your own limited knowledge of politics on people here.

Politics is much more complicated than organizing Mr and Miss Nairaland you are well versed in

If Jonathan behaves like a Retardd then he deserves to be called a Retardeen just like Yar Adua was called Yar Adull and Baba go slow and no one came up in arms and Tinubu till today is called Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Jonathan is a public office holder and once you bring yourself to run for a Public office you are open to all sorts of attack like it happens in every country in the world. Even Obama is called the Antichrist by some Americans

You cant force your own limited knowledge of politics on people here.

Politics is much more complicated than organizing Mr and Miss Nairaland you are well versed in

If Jonathan behaves like a Retardd then he deserves to be called a Retardeen just like Yar Adua was called Yar Adull and Baba go slow and no one came up in arms and Tinubu till today is called Tinubu

He sits, walks, talks like one.... His whole public demeanor reeks of retardation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.