Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225099 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx: @Mods

Why did you lot move this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1503808/groups-launch-plans-break-nigeria/3#19308433 , away from the politics section? There's nothing tribal about it. Are you lot going to keep shying away from proper topics? - this is becoming nauseating now, to be honest. undecided

They find it convenient to move this to the tribal section.....but the Enugu:The pride of the East does not deserve to be moved to the tribal section after almost more than a year.

The present two Ibo mods are the most hypocritical on the Politics Section since 2005.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good afternoon house..e ku ojo metta! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fluteman: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nawa o.......who hid my complaint. Is this not the complaints thread
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fluteman: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
I made a complaint and didn't curse nor abuse anyone. Why was my complaint hidden?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
ilugunboy: Good afternoon house..e ku ojo metta! grin
arakunrin ilugun!
Booni, se daadaa lo de?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tolexander: arakunrin ilugun!
Booni, se daadaa lo de?

Tolex....alafiaa ni oooo... grin

How you dey? grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
This thread was moved into ethnic section. It addresses national conscience, it is not derogatory, not bigotry, not insulting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1506172/indictment-igbo-nation#19334000

Can I please get a response on the discretion thatguided moving it to ethnic section. If we can no longer discuss national issues in politics section, what else should we discuss....a clitoris bitten off, a housewife in lock up by her governor husband, the beauty of a girl appointed by a governor..

Please give a cogent reason why my thread was relocated or move it back here if your action cannot be legitimately defended.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Who is deliberating moving topics indiscriminately away from the politics section even when those topics have no bearing to the section they are being dumped into?

Seun...Mukinat and Semid4lyfe, some of your mods here have agenda that you didn't give them.

Act before some mods here turn the most vibrant section of NL into a backyard zone !
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1506458/oduah-airport-upgrade-rehabilitation-scam

@Seun, Mukina2, Oam4j

Why have the mods left this poster unbanned?

Nnewi1st son

Fools should continue running from pillar to post. Their 1st scheme has failed, now they are trying to cook up something else. But read this.....
PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH IS GOING NOWHERE!
The earlier you all got it into ur oil thick craniums the better for you all.

You could have typed your balderash without actually calling me a 'fool', young man, be guided, i dont condone insults of any type. The next time you open your bucal cavity to spew the gibberish you just did, i'll do well to put you in your place!

On another thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1506743/osun-airport-ll-longest-runway

The same poster:

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by[b] Nnewi1stSon[/b]: 10:29am
I guess the airport will be used as a venue for 'owambe parties' grin beçause with the level of poverty in that shithol.e, i wonder who would be able to pay for flight tickets, when bus fare is just #1500 to get to Lagos(their one and only destination). gringrin. This one na blue pig project!

A Mod went to that thread and deleted and hid posts but conspicuously left those comments above untouched and the poster is still posting. Yoruba posters are banned for far less abusive comments.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naiwalam: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2013
what did i miss?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
naiwalam: what did i miss?

Malawian, you know it's an offence going round a ban? grin cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naiwalam: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
gurnam:

Malawian, you know it's an offence going round a ban? grin cheesy

who is malawian? this is naiwalam abeg grin grin grin grin

tafia.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fluteman: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lagosbabe1: https://www.nairaland.com/1506458/oduah-airport-upgrade-rehabilitation-scam

@Seun, Mukina2, Oam4j

Why have the mods left this poster unbanned?

Nnewi1st son

Fools should continue running from pillar to post. Their 1st scheme has failed, now they are trying to cook up something else. But read this.....
PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH IS GOING NOWHERE!
The earlier you all got it into ur oil thick craniums the better for you all.

You could have typed your balderash without actually calling me a 'fool', young man, be guided, i dont condone insults of any type. The next time you open your bucal cavity to spew the gibberish you just did, i'll do well to put you in your place!

On another thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1506743/osun-airport-ll-longest-runway

The same poster:

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by[b] Nnewi1stSon[/b]: 10:29am
I guess the airport will be used as a venue for 'owambe parties' grin beçause with the level of poverty in that shithol.e, i wonder who would be able to pay for flight tickets, when bus fare is just #1500 to get to Lagos(their one and only destination). gringrin. This one na blue pig project!

A Mod went to that thread and deleted and hid posts but conspicuously left those comments above untouched and the poster is still posting. Yoruba posters are banned for far less abusive comments.

Its unfortunate. I made a complaint about mod bias and they quickly hid it......whats going on?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eye4eye: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
What is this topic doing in politics section?

Kids have invaded politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1507611/study-suggests-life-began-clay#19357472

Modearors, move this topic.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Samgreguc(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 5:24am On Nov 07, 2013
I will see you all in 2016, Insha Allah. grin

Negro_Ntns will be back full force, along with Dudu and Ogbuefi.

Sexkillz, you got anything to say....? angry

Yeye boy! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jbluv55(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chi3280(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2013
This thread below deserves front page please.

www.nairaland.com/1508004/goans-angry-say-no-nigerians#19363092
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Unblockable: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
The below thread should be able to be on the FP

www.nairaland.com/1507740/pdp-institutionalised-corruption-buhari
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dear MODs,

Please move this thread to front page and let's play on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1508975/nairaland-proposal--altruth-desola-nairaland-wife

Thx
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eye4eye: 2:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Moderators'

I need explanation why the topic in the link below was moved to ethnic and racial section? Could you tell us what is racial about this link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2013
It's ethnic and sectarian.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: It's ethnic and sectarian.
That may be your opinion which is dictatorial and WRONG. I am sure many people will disagree with you an let you know what they think of your action.
Do you even know the meaning of the word "Sectarian" What sect exactly is that topic about. What is Edwin Clark's ethnicity?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Their business.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: Their business.

Can i just say you are very uncouth, have you not learnt anything from the sensitivity training?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: It's ethnic and sectarian.

I am not sure you even understand the meaning of those words ^^^

How come this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east has been in the politics section for over a year?

Please explain
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

I am not sure you even understand the meaning of those words ^^^

How come this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east has been in the politics section for over a year?

Please explain
That thread is meant to highlight the developmental strides of the Enugu state Government and as such, belongs to this section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.