Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225580 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy: I like the way the LIKE button work now......very straight...without refreshing.

Seun and the team....nice one.
just tested it on your post to confirm what you are saying.
Very cool like this.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Isinimibo: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2014
The Man…
Upon all the insurgent attack and distraction from
Political opponent,
He maintain a high level
Of integrity and maturity never to give-up;
Speechless but matured and purposeful in service delivery.
Despite the pressure from all quarters he is still matured, let’s give him kudos!
A man sent to deliver the masses from political gladiators who never want them to exercise their kingdom right.
1. Cabal of horrific Road,
2. Cabal of pitiable Electricity service
3. Cabal of Oil pilfering
4. Cabal of Embezzlement of public fund
5. Cabal of unsound economy that has held the country captive for years
Rather render the finances, education, transportation, agriculture etc, sector of our great country in total shamboo.
Who never want peace to reign for the reason that the light has come to unveil their evil plan.
They are everywhere, politics in the Schools, Churches, Mosques and in the Market today.
They buy the good will of Nigerian minds with money against the successes of their wishes, Father against son, son against father too sad.
Even when countless strikes were politically motivated to achieve their political ambitions ahead of 2015, he is still the man.
The one and only President, who sign freedom to talk as you like (Bill) into law;
Which other President in the past cannot make an effort of,
But committed to serve in compassion and not as vulgar, ready to dialogues at all time.
(Beloved am not a politicians neither will I be! Am only concern about the truth that will take this country out of pains and anguish).
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
…is the man, the TV Stations, Radio houses, News Paper makers and the entire media houses, yet is another 2014; let’s stand for the truth and move this country forward if you love this country.
HAPPY NEW 2u all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
^^^^^^

What is this trash and board-spamming all about? If you are ever going to quote me again...for the sake of any god you serve....let it be for a reasonable purpose.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Berem is missing, where is she?

I hope Odenigbo did not kidnap that poor girl.

Happy new year! cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy: I like the way the LIKE button work now......very straight...without refreshing.

Seun and the team....nice one.
Lol... You don still get 6 LIKES! One guy was even accusing me of using 5 handels, because of the number of "likes" I now command.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem:

Happy new year! cool

Good morning.....Happy new year.

People have been worried about your prolong absence.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... You don still get 6 LIKES! One guy was even accusing me of using 5 handels, because of the number of "likes" I now command.

I get such accusations every now and then...even Afam through his ALTRUTH handle once accused me. It doesn't bother me though.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

Berem may be missing but Obiagelli is very much around sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:

So what exactly are you insinuating?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

So what exactly are you insinuating?
Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I get such accusations every now and then...even Afam through his ALTRUTH handle once accused me. It doesn't bother me though.
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

I haven't been able to access the internet since i travelled to my villa due to poor network coverage. I came into owerri today that's why i am able to surf the net and will be going back to the villa this evening. By next week when i get back to Lagos, i will be online fully. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: I haven't been able to access the internet since i travelled to my villa due to poor network coverage. I came into owerri today that's why i am able to surf the net and will be going back to the villa this evening. By next week when i get back to Lagos, i will be online fully. cool

I thought as much.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ Berem, which network are you using?
Wash it down the drain and go get yourself the network of the people @ just 100 naira which
covers every part of Nigeria grin.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa: @ Berem, which network are you using?
Wash it down the drain and go get yourself the network of the people @ just 100 naira which
covers every part of Nigeria grin.

wash my sim card down the drain for wetin? I dey craze? why don't you try yours first and tell me how it feels. btw which is network of the people because i have all four sim cards. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: wash my sim card down the drain for wetin? I dey craze? why don't you try yours first and tell me how it feels. btw which is network of the people because i have all four sim cards. angry

It starts with letter E... but i no wan do advert for them because they no go pay me grin?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem:

Happy new year! cool

Sweerie, we all thot u have been kidnapped in the village considering the fact that u went to the lions den.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: I haven't been able to access the internet since i travelled to my villa due to poor network coverage. I came into owerri today that's why i am able to surf the net and will be going back to the villa this evening. By next week when i get back to Lagos, i will be online fully. cool

So u dey owerri. Can u catch up with me here in PH so as to show u some of Jonathan and Sheepos investment? Proceeds of corruption!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

So u dey owerri. Can u catch up with me here in PH so as to show u some of Jonathan and Sheepos investment? Proceeds of corruption!
Lol! I have been to ph once and i hope to be there by weekend to see few friends. . I heard Ph is very hot now. na wa o! it's not a small sonetin! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Obiagelli is an intelligent nairalander.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem:

Happy new year! cool
Ada Owerri,
Happy new year smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe: Obiagelli is an intelligent nairalander.
No doubt but she became your toast because she choose to support
all you APC e-goons angry.
Well, that's her ideology but I stick to mine.

GEJ till 2019 cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lilimax:
Ada Owerri,
Happy new year smiley
nwanyi mara mma, kedu? happy new year to you too my dear. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nnamanis(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: Lol! I have been to ph once and i hope to be there by weekend to see few friends. . I heard Ph is very hot now. na wa o! it's not a small sonetin! grin

I hardly do what av done now. Sheepos thugs are on alert in PH. Yeah, there is harmattan in ph currently.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
No doubt but she became your toast because she choose to support
all you APC e-goons angry.
Well, that's her ideology but I stick to mine.

GEJ till 2019 cool
Lol. If supporting GEJ makes me pro-PDP, then I am. But then, I am not a party person. For instance, I support Obi, I support Okorocha, I support Oshiomole and I dislike Orji and Akpabio.
Obiagelli and I are not in the same boat but you shouldn't take away her intelligence. BTW, I suspect she isn't even Igbo. If you don't get the point in my first post, I doubt I will make sense to you with this
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe: Lol. If supporting GEJ makes me pro-PDP, then I am. But then, I am not a party person. For instance, I support Obi, I support Okorocha, I support Oshiomole and I dislike Orji and Akpabio.
Obiagelli and I are not in the same boat but you shouldn't take away her intelligence. BTW, I suspect she isn't even Igbo. If you don't get the point in my first post, I doubt I will make sense to you with this
Oops...I really goofed full time undecided.
Never knew you're a pro-GEJ like me cool. I've gone through your post...

Obiagelli is Igbo no doubt but she has eaten Amala & Gbegiri to level of pitching her tent in APC.
It's her Choice but I still respect her intelligence.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe: Obiagelli is an intelligent nairalander.

This is new year...stop courting trouble...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Oops...I really goofed full time undecided.
Never knew you're a pro-GEJ like me cool. I've gone through your post...

Obiagelli is Igbo no doubt but she has eaten Amala & Gbegiri to level of pitching her tent in APC.
It's her Choice but I still respect her intelligence.

So Yorubas that support PDP and GEJ don't eat Amala and ewedu ? undecided

Ori e ti fo gba le ...

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

This is new year...stop courting trouble...
how do you mean? In all sincerity, she is intelligent. If that I do online friendship stuff, I would have asked to be her friend offline. I see I can learn a bit from her.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

So Yorubas that support PDP and GEJ don't eat Amala and ewedu ? undecided

Ori e ti fo gba le ...
Ilugumumuboy, why e dey pain you grin

We are talking about Obiagelli and not other Yoroobas.
Get it undecided!.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe: how do you mean? In all sincerity, she is intelligent. If that I do online friendship stuff, I would have asked to be her friend offline. I see I can learn a bit from her.

Of course I know very what you saying is a fact....she is one lady here I absolutely respect without reservation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.