Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225494 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
@ mod(s), can you guys stop hiding my post. I was responding in kind to a rude poster and all of a sudden my post(s) were hidden while that of the rude poster was untamperred with....what is nairaland coming to? May be, it's time I moved unto a better forum embarassed
Report whoever insults you and not exchange fire with brimstone.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
How i'm i wrong? Explain pls...it shouldn't take more than a few seconds to explain.

Sleepy.....tomorrow.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Sleepy.....tomorrow.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: @Negro NTns
Always make sure your thread title syncs with the content. You cannot open a thread titled "Chime is kidnapped" and then the content does not allude to it. That's spamming in my opinion.

you are new at the job, so i'll excuse you this time......next time, you make certain that "Chief" precedes Negro. angry

......you are using an agenda to target me. since when does the opinion of a mod become the rule? what does the rule say? you banned Dudu_Negro not long ago and I am yet to get response on the reason for the ban.

communicate with me and make sure we have an understanding before you modify my posts.

Chime is a national subject, not an ibo issue so do not attach your emotion to it. I am an advocate for truth. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:10am On Jan 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

you are new at the job, so i'll excuse you this time......next time, you make certain that "Chief" precedes Negro. angry

......you are using an agenda to target me. since when does the opinion of a mod become the rule? what does the rule say? you banned Dudu_Negro not long ago and I am yet to get response on the reason for the ban.

communicate with me and make sure we have an understanding before you modify my posts.

Chime is a national subject, not an ibo issue so do not attach your emotion to it. I am an advocate for truth. cheesy
You could get banned for passing false information. That can be construed as trolling.

I'm not against you opening any sort of thread as long it satisfies the provision of this forum but don't do that under a false premise. If you're going to create a thread about how Chime was kidnapped, i want to kidnapping in the content.

I have changed the titled of that particular thread. If you change it again, it will attract a ban. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Chime is kidnapped is not false unless it is true that Chime is sick or in any other verifiable position, none of which is applicable. So any position on Chime is all "true" or all "false". If you qualify my post as a false then other positions on Chime are equally false. You need to understand this.

I am not afraid of a ban.....but please, be sure you have a rule to justify your action. I am makingvrecord of this transactions and I will be glad to open a complaints against your employer if that will help correct your misuse of power and abuse on internet.

When a poster opens a topic it is considered proprietary even though its on public domain. For you to enter into that post and make unauthorized changes is an abuse of creative work and a theft.

I will change the topic back, if you have no supporting rule do not ban me otherwise you will be acting indiscriminately using as you said "your opinion" instead of applying the "rule".
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns: Chime is kidnapped is not false unless it is true that Chime is sick or in any other verifiable position, none of which is applicable. So any position on Chime is all "true" or all "false". If you qualify my post as a false then other positions on Chime are equally false. You need to understand this.

I am not afraid of a ban.....but please, be sure you have a rule to justify your action. I am makingvrecord of this transactions and I will be glad to open a complaints against your employer if that will help correct your misuse of power and abuse on internet.

When a poster opens a topic it is considered proprietary even though its on public domain. For you to enter into that post and make unauthorized changes is an abuse of creative work and a theft.

I will change the topic back, if you have no supporting rule do not ban me otherwise you will be acting indiscriminately using as you said "your opinion" instead of applying the "rule".
At least you won't say i did not warn you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Warning is not rule. Orderliness is rule and you have no clue what orderliness is....but im back in a new name after the ban. so what have you accomplished?

rookie, as a mod, one of your jobs is to guide and herd participants and support the flow of exchange so peiple learn to conduct business appropriately. you have failed to do that. a ban, unless backed by a justified process is not an effective way to communicate proper behavior. you are encouraging a challenge.....and you will get it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2013
@Negro
I have edited your thread. please do not change it again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2013
mukina2: @Negro
Having anything related to kidnapping as the thread topic is misleading because there's nowhere in this post where kidnapping was mentioned or even suggested. Though i think what you changed the topic to is better than just saying that Chime was kidnapped.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2013
mukina2: @Negro

which thread and why is it edited? nl has stated the rules for participation and unless my thread is in violation of a standing rule , which to my knowledge it is not, i dont see why it is changed. I would like to be educated if there is a rule im violating. if im not violating any rule then my privilege rights is both violated and discriminately picked on.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

which thread and why is it edited? nl has stated the rules for participation and unless my thread is in violation of a standing rule , which to my knowledge it is not, i dont see why it is changed. I would like to be educated if there is a rule im violating. if im not violating any rule then my privilege rights is both violated and discriminately picked on.

@ _Negro, give Mukina a break, buddy. Your thread about Chime was re-titled and moved to the Front page for more visibility. This is not a bad thing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
Having anything related to kidnapping as the thread topic is misleading because there's nowhere in this post where kidnapping was mentioned or even suggested. Though i think what you changed the topic to is better than just saying that Chime was kidnapped.

thats a discriminating move. go through nl and change all similar threads. if you dont you have picked on me without just.

beside, the post says more to come....so you are also prejudicial by preempting what the contents in the "more to come" mayn include or exclude.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Like the other debe ojukwu thread, for the sake of clarity, Topic titles should be in sync with the subject being discussed. The chime thread, was turned into a question because you do not know for certain if he was kidnapped or not.

Please let this matter rest now.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

@ _Negro, give Mukina a break, buddy. Your thread about Chime was re-titled and moved to the Front page for more visibility. This is not a bad thing.

mukina is fine by me....thats my girl! grin

the rookie went to get her support after he boxed himself into a corner.

they need to teach this quota riokie how to moderate.

i'll let it go.

thank you buddy and stay off muki....or ill send fulani to come after you. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2013
mukina2:
Like the other debe ojukwu thread, for the sake of clarity, Topic titles should be in sync with the subject being discussed. The chime thread, was turned into a question because you do not know for certain if he was kidnapped or not.

kiss kiss

muki put afam under your wing and groom him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2013
mukina2:

[b]Alhaja Mukina, have also fallen under this hammer of urs. Are u saying i cant use my own words as title for a thread to depict the message being passed across from the body of the thread? is it a must for instance that i have to give the same title as it was given from the original source. There is need for u to clarify this issue.

Secondly, why is it that anytime there is a thread placed on FP whose story was lifted from saharareporters, u tend to end the title with saharareporters. u dont do the same for other sources or media houses like punch, tribune etc.

for instance, on the FP we have:

EFCC ARESTS BLA BLA BLA BLA - Saharareporters

but we dont have:

MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss - Lailaisblog.

There is need for u to be consistent and i have been watching this trend of urs of late. its only applicable to saharareporters, the best investigative online Nigeria news outlet tongue. I have this feeling that u are also among those that hates saharareporters.
If u can do it for sahara, then do it for all. better still dont do it for any of them. that should be fair enough.

[/b]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns: Seun, Someone with administrative privilege is modifying my posts specific to ibo topics. I do not give permission for my post to be revised or modified prior to my authorization. please see to this. I hope there will be no repeat forward.

Which posts were modified?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Seun:

Well he certainly modified my comments posted at 12.21 and 12.28 pm on January 05. My view is if the comments were offensive they should have been removed. To edit them is wrong as it misrepresents my views which should be presented in their entirety or not at all.

Afam remains too controversial.He seems to want to settle scores and has not "moved on". Personally I never insult anyone first but feel obliged to return insults with worse in the spirit of brotherhood. If original insults are SEEN to be punished then this place will be more peaceful. Why should someone call me a fool because I express a view not directed at him or her and when I respond by calling his father a fool my comment is deleted and his left undisturbed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Demdem:

[b]Alhaja Mukina, have also fallen under this hammer of urs. Are u saying i cant use my own words as title for a thread to depict the message being passed across from the body of the thread? is it a must for instance that i have to give the same title as it was given from the original source. There is need for u to clarify this issue.

Secondly, why is it that anytime there is a thread placed on FP whose story was lifted from saharareporters, u tend to end the title with saharareporters. u dont do the same for other sources or media houses like punch, tribune etc.

for instance, on the FP we have:

EFCC ARESTS BLA BLA BLA BLA - Saharareporters

but we dont have:

MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss - Lailaisblog.

There is need for u to be consistent and i have been watching this trend of urs of late. its only applicable to saharareporters, the best investigative online Nigeria news outlet tongue. I have this feeling that u are also among those that hates saharareporters.
If u can do it for sahara, then do it for all. better still dont do it for any of them. that should be fair enough.

[/b]
You can use your own words, as long as its in sync with what's being discussed and its not offensive.

whenever its a breaking news story from one source only,(minus blogs) we do that. Sahara is not singled out and i definitely do not hate them. We do it for others too.

smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0:

Well he certainly modified my comments posted at 12.21 and 12.28 pm on January 05. My view is if the comments were offensive they should have been removed. To edit them is wrong as it misrepresents my views which should be presented in their entirety or not at all.

Afam remains too controversial.He seems to want to settle scores and has not "moved on". Personally I never insult anyone first but feel obliged to return insults with worse in the spirit of brotherhood. If original insults are SEEN to be punished then this place will be more peaceful. Why should someone call me a fool because I express a view not directed at him or her and when I respond by calling his father a fool my comment is deleted and his left undisturbed.
I edited your post by removing the insults because i felt the post was not useless. There was some sense in it and it will not be wise to throw away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
mukina2:
You can use your own words, as long as its in sync with what's being discussed and its not offensive.

There lies the problem. Me think u should have used "ur prerogative". There is no way Demdem can write something on this forum that someone somewhere wont deem it offensive despite the fact that its the truth. so many are born to detest the truth. thats life.

whenever its a breaking news story from one source only,(minus blogs) we do that. Sahara is not singled out and i definitely do not hate them. We do it for others too.

smiley

Am sorry i went too far by stating u hated them. Just pulling ur legs. Probably because sahara always brings out these authentic news undiluted most times before any the local channels who may have been bought not to publish such. Anyway, i now understand why most times it affects Saharareporters.
Thanks Alhaja.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0: Well he certainly modified my comments posted at 12.21 and 12.28 pm on January 05. My view is if the comments were offensive they should have been removed. To edit them is wrong as it misrepresents my views which should be presented in their entirety or not at all.
The edit was justified. He removed 2 sentences in which you were insulting someone's father. You should not insult people's fathers on Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seun:
The edit was justified. He removed 2 sentences in which you were insulting someone's father. You should not insult people's fathers on Nairaland.

YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Anyway why not delete it or hide it .That is better I think

Anyway I just read the bottom of the page you OWN the site.You must be right!!MEA CULPA

If I understand you correctly it is OK to insult forum users but not their fathers??
Or one is just BETTER.You sidestepped that one or it is just an inconvenient question??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seun:

boss, never mind we settled things. grin.

things were going downhill but trust muki to get it all resolved and back into normalcy. i thank you for asking though.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ESULAALU: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0:

YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Anyway why not delete it or hide it .That is better I think

Anyway I just read the bottom of the page you OWN the site.You must be right!!MEA CULPA

If I understand you correctly it is OK to insult forum users but not their fathers??
Or one is just BETTER.You sidestepped that one or it is just an inconvenient question??

Thank goodness Seun finally saw your post,you have been a thorn in the flesh of many here,if you are not insulting people you are insulting their parents and unborn children and you still have the guts to ask if it is right to insult people.

I wonder what sort of wiring runs through your head,to think that you can not have a decent conversation devoid of insults,show how much of a civilised person you are.

As crude as a hunter's gun with that your mouth wey resemble suffer man slippers!

Oya insult me oooo.Am ready for you again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
ESULAALU:

Thank goodness Seun finally saw your post,you have been a thorn in the flesh of many here,if you are not insulting people you are insulting their parents and unborn children and you still have the guts to ask if it is right to insult people.

I wonder what sort of wiring runs through my father's head,to think that he can not have a decent conversation devoid of insults,show how much of a civilised person he is.

As crude as a hunter's gun with that his mouth wey resemble suffer man slippers!

Oya insult me oooo.Am ready for you again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ESULAALU: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0:

This is a common occurrence with you,even when people are expressing their opinions as long as it doesnt tally with your school of thoughts,you suddenly become a viper spewing venomous abuses.Do you know how many times you call people fool or ask them to go back to their re-tard father/mothers to ask irrelevant questions.

I think it serves you right,you should not come here to force your ideas good or bad down people's throats.
Everyone has a right to air their views,you are not allowed to claim champion here,even Seun Mr Nairaland does not do such,if you cannot comply with set rules and regulations and respect other people's views then you can visit other sites where you are allowed to spew your venom.

I will not be surprised to see you lunge at me again but trust me you will be ignored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.