Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225506 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by unlessgod: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
I recomend dis thread to be on frontpage Mod https://www.nairaland.com/1163310/man-kills-brother-over-land
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
ogusbaba1: consider to be on front page https://www.nairaland.com/1163310/man-kills-brother-over-land
when did you get a sex change? shocked shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ 0AM4J and Afam, I got banned by the spambot for an hour while trying to modify a thread I created on the sack of the Immigration boss, Rose Uzoma. The news was a breaking news from Leadership newspaper as at the time it was posted, I only attach another web link that provide additional details apart from my original source.

Please, check my log and erase the ban if possible, the thread was not an offensive one and the topic was not yet on NL as at the time the thread was created.

Thanks...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
^Ok. Its been untagged. But dont edit it again, the spam bot might ban you.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
OAM4J: ^Ok. Its been untagged. But dont edit it again, the spam bot might ban you.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, I was only trying to attach Lady Rose Uzoma's picture, before falling under Pyguru's hammer... Hope the ban has been erased from my log, I know the rules and not sure I've defaulted so far... Thanks once again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2013
Mods please can you recommend this thread for the front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1163584/what-budgeted-lagos-state-govt

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley08(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mods, I just noticed I can't post replies with my Wesley80 moniker, I simply got a message requesting I wait a few more hrs b4 posting. Was I banned? If yes for what? If no wld someone be kind enough to help me out? tanx
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
You were banned by Senior OAM4J for tribalism. It will be over by 20th January.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley08(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Odunnu: You were banned by Senior OAM4J for tribalism. It will be over by 20th January.

No warning, no notification? how tha hell am I supposed to learn a lesson? Its just ediotic to ban me for making a light hearted comment simply because the usual pig faced bigots took the opportunity to throw the usual ethnic / Ojukwu slurs. My comment was on the lily livered Minister that collapsed at the boom of a canon, I simply asked lightheartedly "where Oduduwa had gone when God was sharing Liver that her shildren had turned out to be wussies! I only said so for the humour as my second hidden post on that thread alluded to so why on earth was I judged on the platform of the lunacy of others? Do I have a history of tribalism? In a sane platform with sane mods my comments wld have been laughed off like most normal folks including Yorubas did, but in Nairaland with thoroughly incompetent Mods that dont know where to draw the line and with sense of objectivity irredemably blunted by ethnic affiliation and sympathy what do we have? Wussies jumping at opportunities to exhibit vacuos cyber power! What on earth is wrong with that OAMewu4 dude? I can bet the morones (Dayo and Seanet) that turned my comment into an ethnic war were spared! I just hope that ban doesn't reflect on my record, what rubbish! See me see trouble this new year O!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
banned for tribalism on Nairaland
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by keishik: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
wesley08:

No warning, no notification? how tha hell am I supposed to learn a lesson? Its just ediotic to ban me for making a light hearted comment simply because the usual pig faced bigots took the opportunity to throw the usual ethnic / Ojukwu slurs. My comment was on the lily livered Minister that collapsed at the boom of a canon, I simply asked lightheartedly "where Oduduwa had gone when God was sharing Liver that her shildren had turned out to be wussies! I only said so for the humour as my second hidden post on that thread alluded to so why on earth was I judged on the platform of the lunacy of others? Do I have a history of tribalism? In a sane platform with sane mods my comments wld have been laughed off like most normal folks including Yorubas did, but in Nairaland with thoroughly incompetent Mods that dont know where to draw the line and with sense of objectivity irredemably blunted by ethnic affiliation and sympathy what do we have? Wussies jumping at opportunities to exhibit vacuos cyber power! What on earth is wrong with that OAMewu4 dude? I can bet the morones (Dayo and Seanet) that turned my comment into an ethnic war were spared! I just hope that ban doesn't reflect on my record, what rubbish! See me see trouble this new year O!
LOLZZZZZZZZ......
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 2:32am On Jan 17, 2013
wesley08:

you really said that ? show me wherw this thread is...post a link right now. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Uncle Afam4eva nd bros OA4MJ https://www.nairaland.com/1166215/obama-gun-proposal front page pls
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'v been trying to create a new topic for the past 2hrs without success. The message that pops up all the time is "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed"

Is this a general problem or what? Wetin dey happen?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'v been trying to create a new topic for the past 2hrs without success. The message that pops up all the time is "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed"

Is this a general problem or what? Wetin dey happen?
No, it's not a general problem. It seems you've been posting a lot of topics recently within a short time frame. Just follow the warning and have a little patience.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok. Meaning there's a quota system/federal character policy on NL?
Anyway, I'll learn to use my quota judicously henceforth
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aljharem2: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Can you unban alj harem. Thanks mods

I guess it is spambot
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
alj-harem:

I guess it is spambot
Ban him forever! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aljharem3: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mods also Alj-harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aljharem3: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ola one:
Ban him forever! grin

LOL hw bodi na
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
alj_harem:

LOL hw bodi na
I dey I dey
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oilyngbati3(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
alj-harem:

I guess it is spambot

Hahaha! grin grin shymexxx aka jason123, how are the cattles doing?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PedroJP(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2013
pls y is it that u always replace fu ck ing joined together with bleeping ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitrogen(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr Afam4ever,

FP thread, do something about it

https://www.nairaland.com/1166576/nysc-threatens-report-schools-deficient

Thanks.

Nitrogen

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.