Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15644 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by grafikii: 10:22pm On May 15, 2012
Jonathan Plans To Arrest Me - Buhari

The former head of state says Jonathan and the PDP were using his Monday remarks as a cover to execute their plan to arrest him

Former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday said President Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal Government were hatching a plot to arrest him.

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES via his closest political associate and national secretary of his party, Buba Galadima, Mr. Buhari said the presidency and the ruling party were already preparing the ground to harass, arrest and incarcerate him.

“They are just trying to give us a bad name in order to hang us,” Mr. Galadima told this newspaper in a telephone interview. “We know that they are already planning to arrest the General and I, they are just preparing grounds for their actions.”

Mr Buhari was reacting to statements issued by the the presidency and the national headquarters of the Peoples Democratic Party describing him as a serial election loser and blood thirsty politician, who is in the habit of inciting his supporters to violence.

The PDP and the presidency issued the statements in reaction to comments attributed to Mr. Buhari on Monday where he said the Nigerian government, led by President Goodluck Jonathan of the ruling PDP, is more deadly than the extremist Boko Haram sect and that any attempt to rig the 2015 election would be firmly resisted.

In its statement, released at a hurriedly convened press conference, the PDP said the leader of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change had become unstable and is being haunted by what it described as "combat withdrawal syndrome."

The party also described the retired army general as excessively blood thirsty.

Shortly afterwards, the presidency came out smoking describing Mr. Buhari as a serial election looser renowned for inciting Nigerians to violence.

But speaking to PREMIUM TIMES after the statements were released, Mr. Buhari said rather than him, it was the PDP and the Jonathan-led  Federal Government that were the real threat to peace in the country.

“It is those who organise the rigging of elections that are trying to disrupt the peace, not Buhari,” the former head of state said, through Mr. Galadima.

Mr. Galadima also said the PDP and the presidency only came up with the allegations because the government “is planning to arrest Buhari and I, and so they are using Monday’s remarks as an excuse.”
http://premiumtimesng.com/politics/5118-jonathan_plans_to_arrest_me_says_buhari.html
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2012
ok
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Detongue: 12:06am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is real unstable if not how can a stable mind make such careless statement. His brain should be examined. A man dat is above 80yrs what is he still looking for, if he is not blood thirsty. I don't understand why GEJ is wasting tym in arresting him. Dis man is a sadist, a dog and a baboon, he belong to d zoo

14 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by belovedaja(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2012
"Serial election loser".
I dey laff

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 3:34am On May 16, 2012
belovedaja: "Serial election loser".
I dey laff
You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?

14 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On May 16, 2012
he shud be arrested. we've had enuf of his violence insightin remarks. he is nt bigger than our country n her constitution. i say arrest buhari n notin will happen.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by grafikii: 7:50am On May 16, 2012
Suffering and laughing
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On May 16, 2012
He prolly would.

GEJ is a weak simpleton who cannot take harsh criticism. i.e "criticism of his fat wife".

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by grafikii: 7:56am On May 16, 2012
Nigerians have lost all sense of objectivity, did the US not predict and end for Nigeria in 2015, what is the difference with what buhari said. Can you honestly say that Nigeria is heading in the righ path. Keep playing games with your children's future.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 8:01am On May 16, 2012
Just last year, Buhari was daring the FG to arrest him. This year, like a folorn dog and confounded baboon, he is seeking public sympathy against his arrest!
He and his flock of winshes did everything to unbalance GEJ to stop him ever settling down... Now the hunter is cowering! Lol!

June promises to be an interesting month indeed! cool

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 8:05am On May 16, 2012
"They are planning to arrest us". embarassed

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by russellino: 8:05am On May 16, 2012
Duh I would have arrested buhari's ass by now for those "baboon and dog bathing in blood" statements. We saw what happened the last time he opened his mouth. I pray GEJ sees the handwriting on the wall, repents, grows a pair of cojones and makes a change for this country but buhari should shut up or get locked up

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by grafikii: 8:10am On May 16, 2012
Gej should be arrested for spending 1 billion on food, depleting our foreign reserve, removing fuel subsidies, for making us poorer

6 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 8:16am On May 16, 2012
“Shagari’s regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari’s wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo’s era as military head of state that preceded Shagari’s. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo’s appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. The Committee’s report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari’s regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.

[b]“The attempt at civilian-to-civilian transition provided the fillip for mayhem at the time. The elections were marred by massive rigging because incumbent political office holders were refusing to slacken their stranglehold on Nigeria Plc., mortgaged as the leaders private property. On the 31st December, 1983, Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. Buhari generally had no agenda for leadership but vendetta against those he called critics and rabble-rousers. Buhari did not see any moral wrong in his conversion of our oil money into his personal use. Rather he railed at the press and what he described as the self-righteous sections of the country for making a big deal out of the issue. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Satire saved my neck at the time. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.[/b]

[b]“Abacha rehabilitated Buhari with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before he (Abacha) died in 1998. When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF and that there was not much on the ground to show for the colossal expenditure the agency was claiming. On the day Obasanjo announced the scrapping of the PTF, a non-staff brother-in-law of the boss, allegedly serving as his conduit on some PTF projects, died suddenly from what appeared to be heart failure. Haruna Adamu, who was appointed by Obasanjo to investigate the PTF before finally consigning it to the dung heap, allegedly quickly pocketed one hundred million naira of PTF’s money before operating table could be set up for him, thus forcing Obasanjo to hurriedly close the place down without further investigations. Buhari has been trying desperately since to return to power, perhaps to get a chance to shred the PTF documents? =================== Now, given these facts, why would anyone support buhari's bid for the presidency? Here is a brash, arrogant, unco-operative, belligerent, vindictive ex-military dictator who unleashed a 20-month reign of terror on the motherland. His only claim to relevancy in the present scheme of things is the phantom assertion that he is not corrupt. Now that this myth has been debunked, why would anyone support buhari for the coveted office? Any vote for buhari will just split the progressive vote and ensure that pdp and its money bags win the election by default with a minority plurality of the votes.[/b]

Dr Emmanuel O. Fashakin, M.D.; Esq.
Attorney at Law & President/ Medical Director,
Alpha-K Family Medical Practice, P.C.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by LogicMind: 8:19am On May 16, 2012
ok
anything that will accelerate the journey to disintegration is highly welcome.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by KINGAlli(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?
Guy u dey binu gan ni oo! Him offend you before?? Wont doubt d fact that you are right 2 some extent...But can you take your fustration to d Street (4 protest)?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OkijaPriest: 9:10am On May 16, 2012

Shut up you mouth there KING of F'OOLS...

30,000 Dollars on food and you typed it and swallowed it.. Nwokem you better grow up. It was a budget you person.. Try and google what a budget is..
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OkijaPriest: 9:16am On May 16, 2012
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should get the SSS to roughen Buhari up a bit... This man is fond of making such wicked comments to incite those illiterate Almajiris to action...

The last one he did cost Nigeria the lives of young innocent graduates that were serving their country. Now he talked about Baboons and Dogs being soaked in blood.. This is the statement of a criminal and Jonathan should get him arrested by the SSS for interrogation, keep him in their underground cell for a few days and make him sign a gag order on such inciteful comments else he would languish in jail or better yet he will be arrested and charged with high treason and killed..

Cattlefucker from the tribe of Pant-bombers

4 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by moderattor: 9:34am On May 16, 2012
@Buhari
yes thats what we want to do buddy.
Arrest and caution you.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by anydek: 9:36am On May 16, 2012
Goodluck, cannot order the arrest of Buhari, let him try and see.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by onyewec3: 9:36am On May 16, 2012

shut the eff up shank!!!!!didnt OBJ,YAR'ADUA ETC ate their 3-square meal with the same quantum of money?why pple no tell us say OBJ AND YAR'ADUA EAT THE SAME MONEY.BECOS SAY NA gej(who is a minority) una wan kill unsef with $30000.....Bleep off

5 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kenmusa: 9:39am On May 16, 2012
Those of us that voted GEJ into power are becoming more and more disappointed in him. Simply, he is not performing. The system is fast collapsing under his administration.
Even VACCINES FOR CHILDREN IMMUNIZATION IS NOT IN SUPPLY AGAIN. Our children cannot be immunized thereby making their future uncertain
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by maclatunji: 9:41am On May 16, 2012
I laugh in Chinese.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2012
Arrest and so what? Let him he arrested and charged to court if the govt think they have a good case. Of cos they will fail as usual.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by sayusuf(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2012
i bet GEJ will not arrest buhari.so stop wasting ur time..
But if by chance, that happen, i am afraid what buhari predict 2015 will start 2012 (by d grace of god,d dog nd d baboon will all be soaked in blood) till nigeria breakup..
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by igbsam(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2012
Both of them Buhari, Gej and all the rest of them should be arrested. None of them is holy. They are killing us nigerians and disturbing our peace in this nation. They should just let us be. Am tired of hearing all this nonsense from them. Wetin sef.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by fesse(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2012
I thought he (Buharam) is comfortable and above the law. Why is he afraid of arrest? "They are planning to arrest us". The evil that men do live with them, the unrest and killings he has sponsored will keep making him insane. As Abati said, "he should travel to the zoo" where his like (lions,wild cats,etc) are kept. Where is Tunde Bakare to back his master? Who said a betrayal DNA is not found in a yoruba blood?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Ibangap(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2012
Logic Mind: ok
anything that will accelerate the journey to disintegration is highly welcome.
Thank u so much.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by ibto75(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2012
The statement from the retired generally is grossly unguided and provocative enough to set the country on fire. Those of you thinking that he is a strong man against corruption should remember that the backbone of his military regime is late Idiagbon and not Buhari himself. In all, the man is making PDP to gain more sympathy by his provocative utterances.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2012
fesse: I thought he (Buharam) is comfortable and above the law. Why is he afraid of arrest? "They are planning to arrest us". The evil that men do live with them, the unrest and killings he has sponsored will keep making him insane. As Abati said, "he should travel to the zoo" where his like (lions,wild cats,etc) are kept. Where is Tunde Bakare to back his master? Who said a betrayal DNA is not found in a yoruba blood?

Where is the fear in the comment made by his spokesman? He isn't a coward like the retardeen. Take note.
Demdem: Arrest and so what? Let him he arrested and charged to court if the govt think they have a good case. Of cos they will fail as usual.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by moderattor: 9:50am On May 16, 2012
where the heck is Tunde Bakare?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Rotty32: 9:50am On May 16, 2012
I don't know why GEJ is very slow in action. Get Buhari arrested before he set up another islamic
Fighter group.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital / China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.