Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15646 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Amodemaja: 7:31am On May 10, 2013
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?
See, dont mix issues. How is a elder stateman causing uproar in his country related to someone spending $30,000/day? You are out of this trend. If you dont know, civil servants have what we call DTA or Extacodes when you are on official assignment out of your station, & it is specific for each level in civil service rule.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Sodiq9ja: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ doesn't have right to arrest buhari, let him try it,We go open book for the idiot
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by ernal1: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Look @ the way u are addressing a person, calling him abusive name, like Baboo Etc. I wonder the kind of school u went to, or ur Upbringing. Let's join hands together to make our country a better place free from corruption. So the life of every Citizens can be Elevated & protected.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Don't know why they won't just break this country up already. Is it by force to live together especially as there is so much tribal hatred? I know how it is as a Fulani living in the South. In spite of being a liberal dude, you will see other tribes refusing to accept that not all Northerners are violence-inclined. You can't even talk to a Yoruba girl or Ibo girl that you fancy without those hating tribalists they have as parents showing their character. We are not one in this country. I doubt we can ever be one. Outside this hating country, people call you Nigerians. But back home, I have to worry about how much Ibos and Yorubas hate my people.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by macof(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
hifaif:
Don't know why they won't just break this country up already. Is it by force to live together especially as there is so much tribal hatred? I know how it is as a Fulani living in the South. In spite of being a liberal dude, you will see other tribes refusing to accept that not all Northerners are violence-inclined. You can't even talk to a Yoruba girl or Ibo girl that you fancy without those hating tribalists they have as parents showing their character. We are not one in this country. I doubt we can ever be one. Outside this hating country, people call you Nigerians. But back home, I have to worry about how much Ibos and Yorubas hate my people.

Break Nigeria into 5 NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital / Tax Evasion: FIRS To Go After 325,000 Companies, Persons / Ondo : APC Aspirants Tackle Tinubu Over Alleged Imposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.