Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (14423 Views)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2012
Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice.

According to him, many Nigerians feel aggrieved and seek various means of airing their grievances.

Tukur, who spoke in Abuja on Tuesday when he received members of the party from Gombe State, said there must be justice in the country for peace to reign.

He however regretted that the activities of the sect were preventing some northerners from travelling to their home states.

Tukur said there was no way angry people would control their anger when there was nothing on their stomachs.

He said, “Let there be peace in the North so that we can have security.

“We can’t even travel again because of the insecurity in the region. Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Boko Haram is another name for justice.

“People feel aggrieved. They are angry because they are hungry. Unless we remove the hunger, we too may not be able to rest.

“We should remember that a child who says his mother would not sleep will also not sleep.”

The former governor of old Gongola State said he accepted to be honoured by the members of the party from the North-East on Saturday in his village because he wanted people know that things were not working well with the people in rural areas.

He said, “People would be wondering why I took the reception to my village in Jada. And they would be asking why not a place like Abuja, where we have good roads and all that.

“I did so, so that people would know what is happening in rural areas. Those that were there must have seen the bad roads. We must help people who cannot help themselves.

“That is why we are in government. You cannot do anything unless you are committed to it. We must build this party on equity and justice.”

Earlier, Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwanbo, who led the delegation said the members came to show their loyalty to the leadership of the party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by sheyguy: 1:42pm On May 16, 2012
And what will be the injustices meted out to them in this case ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by micoyankee(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2012
If they are fighting ƒσя justice, why are they killing innocent civilian and Christains as weℓℓ?

5 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by achi4u(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2012
Bombing of churches and killing innocent ppl is what that anumanu(bush meat) called fighting for injustice.those good4nothing poverty ridden boko haram will soon bomb you and ur family so u'll feel the pain.

7 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2012
Fighting for justice by bombing churches? If they are fighting for justice, they should be targeting people like Bamaga Tukur, people who stole their future.

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Jeel: 2:08pm On May 16, 2012
Political tricks...
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by 1025: 2:12pm On May 16, 2012
abeg, who is bamangar tukur and what is the difference between what azazi, okah and buhari have been saying?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by feelamong(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2012
1025: abeg, who is bamangar tukur and what is the difference between what azazi, okah and buhari have been saying?

Dont mind them at Aso Rock.. am waiting for That idiot 'Abati' to respond to this one!

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by omosexy1: 3:31pm On May 16, 2012
maybe he is one of the sponsors or sympathizer that is frustrating security operatives
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by OAM4J: 4:20pm On May 16, 2012
And they complained when people said PDP is Boko Haram. Imagine the statement coming from PDP chairman

5 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by bisi16(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2012
Jeel: Political tricks...
U mean "politricks"?.. They 're all bastards.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by mansmith(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2012
when they kill his brother or son or any of his wives,then he will re define justice

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by omoajiri(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2012
If na GMB say ds now una ppl go don called for his head. Mr Abati will you please respond to this as you always do if its from someone outside d PDP fold.

5 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Aladinn(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2012
PDP is really a confused party. Divergent views about Boko Haram.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by anydek: 4:36pm On May 16, 2012
Let that hi-goat-Ruben Abati responds to what their political leader (PDP) said about boko haram fighting for injustice. It is not Buhari this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Htown64(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2012
1025: abeg, who is bamangar tukur and what is the difference between what azazi, okah and buhari have been saying?
no difference my brother... Where are the critics of Buhari on this issue now?

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by anydek: 4:38pm On May 16, 2012
Abati I need your response to what PDP chairman said about boko haram fighting for injustice to see if your job as presidential spoke person will not be on-line?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by amosy007: 4:42pm On May 16, 2012
This only affirm azazi s claim of pdp is boko-ram and boko-ram is pdp..
Imagine d whole pdp chairman saying dis kinda trash... I think he z high on sum kinda "tuwo" before saying those trash

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by alahamad(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2012
Very recently, the president confirmed that his loyalty first starts with his party because they put him there....now if the topmost leader of the party shares the view of the aggrieved then I guess our answer to the whole insecurity problems states clearly that the PDP led government is responsible for everything going on.
Haven known him on a personal note, BTK is an elder states man nd even though he's with PDP, he's the only man I can respect though as a business man.......not as a politrickcian cos they are all d same...

My point here is that we Nigerians should open our eyes and see that Boko haram is not religious, ethnic or tribal but purly politically ochestrated by the presend rulling goverment of the PDP......so dear Retardeen(PhD. Stupidity)....get a clue....
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 16, 2012
So Northerners are this illiterate and foolish. I pity for una

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by lee007(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2012
Can we now boldly see what we have been talking about, that the PDP members are behind the Boko-haram menance.....this silly old hog can come out and publicly defend the burning or churches and killing of southerners, while Jonathan looks the other way? indeed we are heading for a terrible doom if we dont find a way to kick this vagabonds out of power....even the Buhari that we all love to hate has never said such thing about Boko-Haram.

Oh how i wish fela was alive, i can almost imagine what he will be singing about......

Wake up Nigeria, we are all about to be used as collateral for these greedy politicians egoestic and fraudulent and totally destructive investment!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by pistol: 4:54pm On May 16, 2012
WTF.
This old man is going senile.
All these hausa men are all the same.
Modafukas.
Attacking defenceless congregations is justice abi?

Fuc/king ediots and parasitic cowards.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Novice1(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2012
S@NNiE:
Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice.

According to him, many Nigerians feel aggrieved and seek various means of airing their grievances.

Tukur, who spoke in Abuja on Tuesday when he received members of the party from Gombe State, said there must be justice in the country for peace to reign.

He however regretted that the activities of the sect were preventing some northerners from travelling to their home states.

Tukur said there was no way angry people would control their anger when there was nothing on their stomachs.

He said, “Let there be peace in the North so that we can have security.

“We can’t even travel again because of the insecurity in the region. Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Boko Haram is another name for justice.

“People feel aggrieved. They are angry because they are hungry. Unless we remove the hunger, we too may not be able to rest.

“We should remember that a child who says his mother would not sleep will also not sleep.”

The former governor of old Gongola State said he accepted to be honoured by the members of the party from the North-East on Saturday in his village because he wanted people know that things were not working well with the people in rural areas.

He said, “People would be wondering why I took the reception to my village in Jada. And they would be asking why not a place like Abuja, where we have good roads and all that.

“I did so, so that people would know what is happening in rural areas. Those that were there must have seen the bad roads. We must help people who cannot help themselves.

“That is why we are in government. You cannot do anything unless you are committed to it. We must build this party on equity and justice.”

Earlier, Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwanbo, who led the delegation said the members came to show their loyalty to the leadership of the party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/

@ bolded: hehe loyalty to the party to bury the subsidy scandal in which he signed out 99 cheques in 24 hrs as Accountant general?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Redhot111(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2012
I guess d innocent people dey kill on daily basis are the cause of the injustce, abi? By the way, if its about hunger as he claims, the money they use in shippin their arms is more than enough 2 put food on their table 4 a very long time. They and all their sponsors including dis tukur guy r jst blood sucking bigots. Period

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by fuke(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2012
And they said National Security Adviser was talking nonsense.

They also said Buhari is talking rubbish.

Now you have heard from the horses mouth.

PDP=Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by zangiff(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
Haa Naija is in a MESS
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Emilord(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
OMG!dat was just from national chairman of PDP,what was that machiavelist from nasarawa talking about?is he not puerile of saying such in public?how he say dat boko-haram is fighting 4 a gud course?is really a pity that such a man we least expected to say such tins is doing otherwise.what is more?let him tell us those courses they are fighting for,since he probably seems to be a member.rubish.haa
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2012
BOKO HARAM IS A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE POLITICIANS WHO FEEL AGGRIEVED AND IN THE HANDS OF THE NORTHERN ELITES WHO FEEL THAT IF MEND COULD GET AMNESTY MONEY, THEY TOO CAN GET IT. I AM DISAPPOINTED TO KNOW BAMANGAR TUKUR IS A SYMPATHIZER OF KILLERS AND TERRORISTS
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by malc619(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2012
Dis guy's IQ is @ d same level with GEJ

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by inene: 5:05pm On May 16, 2012
Is Alhaji Tukur not the Chairman of PDP. I now see why eneral Azazi said the policies of the PDP encourage terrorists like Boko Haram. Haba, Alhaji Tukur. i dont know what injustice they are fighting for when the little they have said is that they hate western education. There may be something the party Chairman knows that we dont know and if we are in a country where the rule of law prevails, he should be explaining a lot to the security agencies but who dare invite the Chairman of the largest party in Africa to explain himself. NIgeria is fast becoming a nation of untouchables where laws are made for the commoner where the proverbial big man laughs at the rest of the proletariat. Frankly i dont know how the President is feeling now. He is in the midst of people who are merely tolerating him and bidding their time to take back the Presidency which they have told us in plain language that the rulership of NIgeria is their birth right.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2012
These northern leaders have said enough to be thrown into the nearest jail or executed. These people are sympathetic to a terrorist group for crying out loud. They should watch their utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2012
Old age and fear is worrying that Baba. How can he said that people killing innocent people are fighting for justice? It means he must be one of those silly, bloody, barbaric, local bokos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency / Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) / Ekiti LG Poll: PDP Win All 16 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.