Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds (1847 Views)

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by kecs: 1:57pm On May 16, 2012
Blakgeez(runner-up in the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition) responds to Muna Vs Mode9

in a controversial song, trying not to take sides with any of the two, but sincerely saying

he deserved to win the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition. Here is a link to the song

'Pass Da Mic Freestyle' -Blakgeez

http://www.radiopalmwine.com/blackgeez-pass-the-mic/

http://www.naijatins.com/MusicPost.aspx?TINS=45

Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by kecs: 8:32am On May 17, 2012
Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:07am On May 30, 2012
This guy is a genius. The track is bloody. He didn't chill on this track. Man wish him the best. Thanks for tha post.
Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who are these names? I know Mode9, he is a non-commercial rapper. I know Munachi, she is an MBGN. She sings also? What song?
Now who is Blakgeez? The name sounds like a street slang for an STD.
Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by nairaking1: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
Who are these names? I know Mode9, he is a non-commercial rapper. I know Munachi, she is an MBGN. She sings also? What song?
Now who is Blakgeez? The name sounds like a street slang for an STD.

Something that happened in 2012, are you just coming out from a coma?
Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
nairaking1:

Something that happened in 2012, are you just coming out from a coma?
Check my join date.
Re: Muna VS Mode9.....blakgeez Responds by nairaking1: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2018
meobizy:

Check my join date.

Well if you are still curious, hereis the lonk:

https://m.soundcloud.com/clubhead-ent/blak-jeez-pass-the-mic-www>

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Cousin, Sina Rambo, Set To Film Reality Show / Nairalander With Pasuma / D'banj, Other Stars For Screen Naija One Village One Cinema Launch On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.