Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text (5837 Views)

Somebody Pls Help: Not Even A Single Job Interview After 2yrs Of Graduating / FUOYE Is Calling / Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Danto: 6:44pm On May 16, 2012
FUOYE!Federal University Oye Ekitii.Has anybody recieved any call or test message for interview after d 2nd text.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by linsa01(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2012
no, they have not decided on the cutoff mark. lets prayerfully be waiting.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2012
Let us kip waiting
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Danto: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Academy position lecturers precisely and those dat apply for nurse dat score above 50 av started summiting dere cv at oye.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Danto: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
those dat applied for academy positions will start recieving sms by nxt wk for dere interview whlle d non-academy applicants shld get set for d summition of dere cv as frm nxt 2 wks.i wish u all d best.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Danto, thanks so much 4 dis timely info. Pls, do u mind telling us d source of ur info? Wish every1 goodluck.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by linsa01(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2012
Pls, whats d cut off mark for non academic positions? I mean cutoff for the 2nd apt. Test.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Danto: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
d cut off for non-academic position is yet 2 be determined.@ol2012,d source of my info is FUOYE.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Danto: those dat applied for academy positions will start recieving sms by nxt wk for dere interview whlle d non-academy applicants shld get set for d summition of dere cv as frm nxt 2 wks.i wish u all d best.
@danto, any new info wrt non academic applicants? Its been over d 2wks u earlier predicted. Could u kindly find out d latest from ur source in FUOYE? Regards.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by homebucks: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2012
any update please?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Equador: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by linsa01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^ when did you get the text. I mean the date. I just check thier website and there is nothing like such an update. I also think they should inform you where to submit your credentiials. My informant in the school told me they have not started calling non Academic applicants. Pls give us details on how the msg goes. Thanks
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Equador: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Danto: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
dey av been sending message 2 pple since sunday.d format for d cv is on dere site.15 copies of cv and 3 copies of credential each.d cut off mark is 50.sumission is closing on or b4 26th,sep.2012.best of luck.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hi all, any new info after CV submission last wk? Those wit sources in FUOYE should kindly help us find out. Hapi independence aniv. 2 us all!
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Pls any news 4 d interview after d submission of c.v for non academic positions
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Equador: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls, those that have direct contact with FUOYE should please update us on the latest development after submission of CV for non academic staff position
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
linsa01: ^^ when did you get the text. I mean the date. I just check thier website and there is nothing like such an update. I also think they should inform you where to submit your credentiials. My informant in the school told me they have not started calling non Academic applicants. Pls give us details on how the msg goes. Thanks
Could u kindly find out from ur informant in FUOYE if Academic applicants dat submitted CVs in July av bin called 4 interview? Regards.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
ol2012:
Could u kindly find out from ur informant in FUOYE if Academic applicants dat submitted CVs in July av bin called 4 interview? Regards.

the academics staff had done their interview since. It is likely they have gotten their offer letter
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
50samuel:

the academics staff had done their interview since. It is likely they have gotten their offer letter
Really! Dat means we should xpect 2 b cald any moment from now. Thanks so much 4 ur response. But when exactly were they(academic applicants) invited 4 interview?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Any news yet for d interview after submission of C.V for non-academic staff
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2012
From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by segebobo: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
ol2012:
Really! Dat means we should xpect 2 b cald any moment from now. Thanks so much 4 ur response. But when exactly were they(academic applicants) invited 4 interview?

Those of us (academics) who scored above 50% in d 2nd test and were requested to submit our CV+ application were not invited for interview. Its just for me to hear they've scattered the list & conducted interview for other people in August but funny enough, the school is saying we shd still wait that they'd still call us that the interview is in batches.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
50samuel: [color=#990000]From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.
Thanks!
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2012
Ok.tnx all.pls keep us updated when they call 4 an interview
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
50samuel: From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.From the info i get this morning there are strong indication that we may get invitation this week. I was told that the invitation would av been sent last week if not for the registar that was not in the school but he is back now.
Sir, any new update from ur source?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Any new update 4 fuoye interview 4 non academic staff
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
remedy4sure@yah:
Any new update 4 fuoye interview 4 non academic staff
Some1 I met in Oye last mnt(when I went 2 submit my CV) cald 2 inform me dat he's bin invited 4 interview. His interview is scheduled 4 monday. Stil xpectin my own invite(prayin its in batches).
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2012
i have not gotten any text msg for the interview into non-academic staff and i submitted my CV last month too.pls how authentic is ur info.could it be that the interview is in batches.pls help me with information.tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
I got an info 4rm fuoye dis afternoon that those called 4 an interview on monday are Higher Executive officers.the interview is in batches.is there anybdy dt applied 4 higher executive officer dt ve nt gotten an interview txt?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
I got an info 4rm fuoye dis afternoon that those called 4 an interview on monday are Higher Executive officers.the interview is in batches.is there anybdy dt applied 4 higher executive officer dt ve nt gotten an interview txt??
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
remedy4sure@yah:
I got an info 4rm fuoye dis afternoon that those called 4 an interview on monday are Higher Executive officers.the interview is in batches.is there anybdy dt applied 4 higher executive officer dt ve nt gotten an interview txt??
Guy! What held on monday was an ICT practical test 4 ADMIN OFFICERS, CONF SECS, ASSIST REGS & HEOS. Hope u didn't apply 4 any of d above?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Fire & Gas Technician Needed Urgently / FCMB OPEN CALL!!! / First Bank! We Are There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.