Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9678 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 8:53pm On May 17, 2012
yes so you really think that you can take on Ethiopia. You could not even take on somalialand (you now the only part of you messed up country that is not blowing its self up.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:30pm On May 17, 2012
ethiopia is a fake country. over 100 diffrent languages spoke , its half muslim. half the land is inhabited by somalis. ethiopia is landlocked. somalia is a member of the arab league. egypt has supported somalia for centries. is only a matter of time before ethiopia breaks up into 20 countries.

i atleast respect ethiopians. they dont look like gorillas. unlike u guys.

dont make me mad. i get very racist. smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 11:44pm On May 17, 2012
Eh...

I don't particularly find Somalis attractive, personally.

You guys look like mongrel, half african, half arab dogs.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 11:49pm On May 17, 2012
And no, Ethiopia will not break up. It will even expand and place under its control large chunks of Somalia grin

Useless people that are too incompetent and violent to even maintain a country, lmao.

Imagine, since 1994, absolutely no government?

And this is an ethnically homogeneous, religiously homogeneous country.

Well, perhaps it is too much to expect mongrel dogs to form a society, like human beings. Their natural state is lawlessness and chaos..
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:00am On May 18, 2012
ur an idiot. we have no arab is us. just because we dont look like u with big lips and nose doesnt mean we have arab in us.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 12:01am On May 18, 2012
Whether you have Arab in you or not, I damn sure know you have a lot of ugly and st[i]u[/i]pid in you.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 12:02am On May 18, 2012
Having big lips and a big nose hasn't particularly been an impediment in my life, heh.

Otoh, presumably the chaos, unrest and starvation in your homeland has been an impediment for you and many mongrel dogs who look like you.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:09am On May 18, 2012
well i bet if i put my picture up all ur monkey females would choose me over u. need i post threads from nairaland stating this.
lol

every country has ups and downs. somalia was part of the ottoman empire when u guys were being bought and sold. when ur people were picking cotton were trading with the chinese and the persians. and despite all those encounters with foreigners our national language is somali. and u guys encountered europeans 500 yrs ago and already made a european language ur national language. we traded with foreigners for thousands of yrs.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:13am On May 18, 2012
ethiopians r waay more racist to bantus. ask them what they call blacks. funny thing is the only thing somalis and ethiopians have in common is hatred for bantu africans
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:13am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well i bet if i put my picture up all ur monkey females would choose me over u. need i post threads from nairaland stating this.
lol

every country has ups and downs. somalia was part of the ottoman empire when u guys were being bought and sold. when ur people were picking cotton were trading with the chinese and the persians. and despite all those encounters with foreigners our national language is somali. and u guys encountered europeans 500 yrs ago and already made a european language ur national language. we traded with foreigners for thousands of yrs.

Go Bleep your sister and mother( that is what you do in your derailed somali culture). Those your dirty somali girls prostituting in Cairo and other arab countries. You people are not only killing each other in "Somalia" but also in the UK. Bring the fight on. I will owe you this evening.

The world already knows that "Somalia" will extinct herself in a few years time. The first in history.

Do you live in Somalia? Assholes who haven't been in their country for more than 20years. Damn Pirates!!!!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:14am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: ethiopians r waay more racist to bantus. ask them what they call blacks. funny thing is the only thing somalis and ethiopians have in common is hatred for bantu africans

Go F.UCK your sister and mother( that is what you do in your derailed somali culture). Those your dirty somali girls prostituting in Cairo and other arab countries. You people are not only killing each other in "Somalia" but also in the UK. Bring the fight on. I will owe you this evening.

The world already knows that "Somalia" will extinct herself in a few years time. The first in history.

Do you live in Somalia? Assholes who haven't been in their country for more than 20years. Damn Pirates!!!!

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:19am On May 18, 2012
looks like i touched a nerve. lol u were defending ethiopians. loooool find out what abd means or barri. looooool

somalis and ethiopians hate each other. but they intermarry .the muslims anyway. but we including eritreans look down on u. i wonder why?

could we all be wrong? loool

now keep defending ethiopians. lol
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:19am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: ethiopians r waay more racist to bantus. ask them what they call blacks. funny thing is the only thing somalis and ethiopians have in common is hatred for bantu africans

Hey terrorist? Do you need a suicide vest?

Allah kubha Buyakaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:22am On May 18, 2012
do u need plastic surgery for ur big lips and nose

stuppid adon
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:23am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: looks like i touched a nerve. lol u were defending ethiopians. loooool find out what abd means or barri. looooool

somalis and ethiopians hate each other. but they intermarry .the muslims anyway. but we including eritreans look down on u. i wonder why?

could we all be wrong? loool

now keep defending ethiopians. lol

Because you people have a mental disease. You are all struggling for acceptance. Arabs doesn't want you and the Original Africans does not want you.

I could pick up a somali girl from the street of Cairo for one Egyptian pound!!! They love Bantu dicks or I will promise her to take her REFUGEE ass to the UK and fu.uck her for free.

Now you inbred terrorist. Go keep sucking your sister and take your filty hairy ass outta of our forum.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:28am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: do u need plastic surgery for ur big lips and nose

stuppid adon

I love them the way they are.

Now you RAG-HEAD with a filty TURBAN. I think I will have to send your IP address to the American or European authorities of your plans in Kabooming yourself in their cities. You should be watched by the Mossad.

Now you gonna make this Agent Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:29am On May 18, 2012
loooool

we are 100 million people. who do we need acceptance from. somalia is in the arab league, and the organzation of islamic conferance. if thats not acceptance i dont know what is.

u have to pay to get sexxx lol. ur apppes jump at me as i walk down the street. some how they thing if i impregnate them
they will have good looking kids with good hair. they dont know it takes two horn africans to create the beuty horn africans have.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 12:31am On May 18, 2012
Olodostein: Why are you letting a mongrel dog make you angry?

He bragged earlier about trade with Arabs and other foreigners, perhaps not knowing that rather than selling corn or beef, they were selling human flesh to Arabs.

We should have pity on him and his people. They are like children. Too immature to form functional states like other peoples do.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 12:34am On May 18, 2012
Imagine. Since 1994.

No government. Civil war and chaos, for nearly 20 years.

Think of the incompetence and stupidity this suggests is typical among Somali.

I was too kind earlier when I called them mongrel dogs.

Even dogs know how to form a pack. Somalis do not grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2012
Cmon, I don't di.ck dirty asshole hairy ass flat ass holes like your somali girlfriend. I just told you how cheap ordinary Egyptian Aran Bawab pays for your Arab wannabe ass.

Do you know why your girlfriend/wife did not bleed on your wedding day? Because she has been Di.cked by thousands of Arab man in Turbans.

I wish to clean my black ass with your rug. Now go and hit your head 5times on the ground RAG-HEAD Pirate.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:39am On May 18, 2012
ekt_bear: Olodostein: Why are you letting a mongrel dog make you angry?

He bragged earlier about trade with Arabs and other foreigners, perhaps not knowing that rather than selling corn or beef, they were selling human flesh to Arabs.

We should have pity on him and his people. They are like children. Too immature to form functional states like other peoples do.

Noo bro. He can't make me angry. Far from it. He is too unstable and a psycho that he is to make me Angry.

I am just having fun with him grin grin grin. I want to show him that I know his culture and how filty they are more than he does.

I am taking him on a ride grin grin. In fact, If i were standing in front of him now, he won't hesitate knifing me grin grin. I know how to strike them where it hurts.

They don't like their "secretive pleasure" being lashed upon and exposed in the open.

Just read with all pleasure grin grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:39am On May 18, 2012
i
Olodostein: Cmon, I don't di.ck dirty asshole hairy ass flat ass holes like your somali girlfriend. I just told you how cheap ordinary Egyptian Aran Bawab pays for your Arab wannabe ass.

Do you know why your girlfriend/wife did not bleed on your wedding day? Because she has been Di.cked by thousands of Arab man in Turbans.

I wish to clean my black ass with your rug. Now go and hit your head 5times on the ground RAG-HEAD Pirate.

u are very disturbed. u clearly have a fetish for arab men. and i am a woman not a man.

should mention that somalis and arabs owned bantu slaves.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:49am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: i
u are very disturbed. u clearly have a fetish for arab men. and i am a woman not a man.

should mention that somalis and arabs owned bantu slaves.

You liar! Is that what they teach you at you Madrassa? May the laws of the Holy Koran strike you for being a Liar.

It is a known fact that you sow your private parts to appear as virgins on your wedding day after prostituting yourself.

Ayaan Hirsi Magan Ali hated being a Somali and she wanted dead by your damn community for speaking the TRUTH.

The whole world can't wait the day you "somali extinct".

Now give me some shisha. I want to pirate like a Somali Aka Rag-head slave with a red bears like a he-goat.

This Nigger is having fun... Hahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 1:08am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: actually we beat ethiopia in 77 war. they ran to russians for help. we owned ethiopia. we use to make them eat raw meat. anyway dont make me mad. i get very racist when am mad

Hey Mad racist! grin grin where are you? Are you looking for a knife to knify me or a boat to hijack me on Nairaland high seas? You have the audacity to come to our sovereign forum to threaten us you dog!

I will tell you your personal and religious history.

Since you soon to be "extinct dinosaurs" don't want the world to rest; you too will not rest. grin grin tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:12am On May 18, 2012
uhm u are very disturbed young man.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 1:37am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: uhm u are very disturbed young man.

I thought you said you are "MAD" racist. A Somali was murdered by a Skin head in St.Petersburg yesterday for seeking refuge as a refugee.

If Rageh Omar of Al-Jezeera were as stupid as you, he wouldn't go that far.

Don't let me start quoting the Hadith on you just like Ayaan Hirsi Magan Ali did to your community.

Now get LOST looser. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 2:01am On May 18, 2012
uhm again u are very disturbed. were u dropped as a baby?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by bknight: 2:59am On May 18, 2012
Ayanle456 take us downtown history. For we that dont knw much abt ur country and her people, u'd do nice to enlighten us properly.

Pls let ur typo be readable. I'm interested.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 5:58am On May 18, 2012
bknight: Ayanle456 take us downtown history. For we that dont knw much abt ur country and her people, u'd do nice to enlighten us properly.

Pls let ur typo be readable. I'm interested.

Sorry about the typing. I was using my iphone before. Anyway what would you like to know about my country/people? Here are a few big things. Some good, some bad.

1. Somalia isnt anarchy. But it has not had a national goverment which controls the entire country.
2. Somali people are hard headed. We run on self rule.
3. We are not arab. But we are the only country in africa who are homogenous.
4. we are 100 percent Muslim. This explains our close ties with the Arab world.
5. Unfortunately Somalis didnt do anything to stop Arabs from enslaving non somali Africans sad
6. We are extremely xenophobic. So to some Africans this comes across as hatred.
7. Ethiopia must defeated. We have many times. With the help of arab world.
8. We are only 10 million people in Somalia. Another 10 million are outside our borders
9. One can bring great shame (especially women) if they dont marry another somali
10. At one time we were part of the Ottaman Empire. Indirectly ofcourse. But we did recieve miltary assistance.
11. The reason why Somalis are against African Union. The capital of the AU is in Ethiopia
12. We were the first country to bombed with planes during colonial times. Cause we didnt SUBMIT.

any more questions...ask away
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 6:23am On May 18, 2012
How come somalialannd is not in turmoil. I mean compared to the south it is a peace full place.

You never defeated Ethiopia. You just prevent them from defeating you.

No member of the Arab league will come to your Aid

The AU will not leave

You not in somlia.

You where the first to be bombed because the airplane was invented at the time of your colonization.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 6:31am On May 18, 2012
Somaliland was the northern region. Puntland too is peaceful. Much of southern somalia is peaceful too. The capital is peaceful too. The reason why the north is more stable is because it has less people. The capital is in the south. The opposition fighting the government is fighting the government i nthe capital.

The only thing keeping Somalia afloat is the Arab world. Turkey was the first country to open its embasy and now is the only country that sends commercial airlines. Somalia and Turkey had long history. As somalia was under the protection of the ottoman empire at its peak.

Ethiopia has been defeated and let me tell you why. Since somalia fell in to chaos in 91. Eritrea arose and got its independent. Djibouti is mostly somali. Egypt despises Ethiopia because ethiopia wants to build a Dam and keep more of the nile river. Egypt sponsored Somalia to Arab League. Their are many opposition groups in Ethiopia.

If Ethiopia is in this condition and Somalis dont even have a strong army or central government. What do you think when we get on our feet. Also Ethiopia is landlocked.

The AU Cant be in Somalia forever it has a mandate. Somalia could have had peace long ago. but everytime we choose extreme islamic leaders ethiopia and the usa overthrows them. But in the long run...Somalia has the advantage. Half of ethiopia is muslim. the majority of ethiopians are Oromo. They are related to somalis...but sadl they dont control the government.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2012
Funny that Somalis are scurrying into Kenya, a country with a large population of groups that speak Bantu languages, in order to seek refuge, yet some Arab wannabe is on the internet mouthing off about this fictitious Somali superiority. His people are slum dwelling refugees in Kenya because they screwed up their own country and he's here trying to look "noble". undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.