Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9694 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 12:52pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: wow...we are not in a civil war...the governments is in full control...its just ocassionaly their is a car bomb here and there....when a foreign power is supporting your government...their is no room for elections...this is where your people lagged...you never knew their was a time for fighting....instead you sold your people....
so dont lecture me about diplomacy...because thats the one word that has failed your part of the world...

Trus me it is a civil war.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:53pm On May 18, 2012
well according to the usa government its an insurgency...not an all out war of civillians killing other...its alshabaab and the federal government...how is that civil war? sheesh...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 12:57pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well according to the usa government its an insurgency...not an all out war of civillians killing other...its alshabaab and the federal government...how is that civil war? sheesh...

Civil war is when there are 2 (or more) powers fighting armed conflict for control. A insurgency just means that the rebel force can not field a large standing army and uses guerrilla tactics. You have a civil war.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:04pm On May 18, 2012
loool...excatly this is an insurgency because they dont have army...the u.s. is hunting them with drones...the civilian population isnt fighting the government its a couple haundred guys...but i think you may know my country better than me...after all i do is just talk to my relatives back home every week who know whats going on. shocked
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well according to the usa government its an insurgency...not an all out war of civillians killing other...its alshabaab and the federal government...how is that civil war? sheesh...
my friend your country is fuccked,even your children have no future in Somalia,most of you have ugly big fore heads and some big teeth fighting to jump out from your stinking mouth,Arab monkeys,cant talk properly,full of anger,as i said your girls behave when ever they are with me....one crazy somalian bitccch she tall and beautiful,freaky in bed too, but you know naaa? that smell is inbuild in your DNA grin anyway the bitccch was hanging with my friend i meet her through him when she saw me she started torching my hair talking shiit, i was sitting down my friend didn't find it funny to cut the story small a week later i fucced her one night stand and dump her asss.She called me so many times i didn't answer her, she now thought my friend had his hand in it she went to his house and smash up his car screens, sad you people are naturally crazy and stupidd i swear
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 1:07pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: loool...excatly this is an insurgency because they dont have army...the u.s. is hunting them with drones...the civilian population isnt fighting the government its a couple haundred guys...but i think you may know my country better than me...after all i do is just talk to my relatives back home every week who know whats going on. shocked

And i read milltary reports. It is still a civil war even if a small scale one.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:11pm On May 18, 2012
ak47mann: my friend your country is fuccked,even your children have no future in Somalia,most of you have ugly big fore heads and some big teeth fighting to jump out from your stinking mouth,Arab monkeys,cant talk properly,full of anger,as i said your girls behave when ever they are with me....one crazy somalian bitccch she tall and beautiful,freaky in bed too, but you know naaa? that smell is inbuild in your DNA grin anyway the bitccch was hanging with my friend i meet her through him when she saw me she started torching my hair saying i was sitting my friend didn't find it funny to cut the story small a week later i fucced her one night stand and dump her asss.She called me so many time i didn't answer she now thought my friend had his hand in it she went to his house and smash up his car screens, sad you people are naturally crazy and stupidd i swear

obviously this is one of the more deranged and demented users of nairaland...i will choose to ignore him...his behavior and mental dillusions in no way is a representation of the users of this site...because the majority of the people here know better than to claim having slept with four somali women. But i see somali women are still a sighn of social mobility for some.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:12pm On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

And i read milltary reports. It is still a civil war even if a small scale one.

well dont bet your money on it next time your at the water cooler.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 1:18pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

well dont bet your money on it next time your at the water cooler.

Has long has there are bomings,raids or other miltar action it is a civil war. i mean why do you think the AU is there.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

obviously this is one of the more deranged and demented users of nairaland...i will choose to ignore him...his behavior and mental dillusions in no way is a representation of the users of this site...because the majority of the people here know better than to claim having slept with four somali women. But i see somali women are still a sighn of social mobility for some.
hey Arab monkey, the truth hurts but don't worry i dont have beef with somalian people even thou i cant stand their barbaric behavior coolnice having a wonderful experiences with your people! BRAVO cheesy cheesy
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:19pm On May 18, 2012
well seems like the noble somali has taken on all of nairaland. while still not comprimising my sense of humor. smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 1:44pm On May 18, 2012
ak47mann: hey Arab monkey, the truth hurts but don't worry i dont have beef with somalian people even thou i cant stand their barbaric behavior coolnice having a wonderful experiences with your people! BRAVO cheesy cheesy

well plz dont ruin our reputation by lying to people that our women would show you the slightest interest...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

well plz dont ruin our reputation by lying to people that our women would show you the slightest interest...
if you really know the kind of person you are dealing with ,you will find out that i don't talk rubbish check my profile you will see am real i will give you just one evidence because i keep pictures and videos but i dont share my videos cheesy cheesy cheesy i will keep this pix for one day b4 i take it off just to prove to you that AK is not lying............ cool
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well seems like the noble somali has taken on all of nairaland. while still not comprimising my sense of humor. smiley

Stop kidding yourself. You got bitchslapped all through this thread. I especially had you scrambling for excuses and cop outs. And at a certain point you were so disoriented you couldn't remember your gender or distinguish your girlfriend (imaginary) from your psychiatrist (real).

But there's no excusing reality. Somalia is poor as sh1t, with a pathetic GDP, no stable government and its greatest export is bucktoothed refugees.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:14pm On May 18, 2012
ak47 plz stop stealing of somali women online. this is indeeed very sad
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: ak47 plz stop stealing of somali women online. this is indeeed very sad
hahahahahahaha how can you say that?look at the pix very closely you will see is from a mobile phone shot and is my personal phone so do you want me to tell you the kind of phone i use? cheesy cheesy cheesy you are one funny joker,sorry this is real"wallahi" am not lying to you is not a big deal, (Mona) she is my very close friend, a sweet heart, till today we still have our fling once in a while but she knows is just that nothing further.As i told you b4 that the problem i have is that particular odor i don't know if it is the perfume or from your food? i don't mean to insult you but am telling you the truth from my experience,knowing your culture their is no way a Somalia girl will take a photo shot holding a bottle of brandy in her hand and post it to any Somalian or any Islamic social network,is impossible,thats why am telling you respect the DON i don't talk rubbish their is time for everything.When i talk you pay attention cool
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:50pm On May 18, 2012
well forgive me. but anyone can go to somalinet and steal pics. so i can never believe u. plz slap urself and wake up from this dilusion.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well forgive me. but anyone can go to somalinet and steal pics. so i can never believe u. plz slap urself and wake up from this dilusion.
believe what you want am not here to convince you,am not lying to you their is no need for that just beg me i will take it down,i know is against your sharia law cool
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 18, 2012
ak47mann: if you really know the kind of person you are dealing with ,you will find out that i don't talk rubbish check my profile you will see am real i will give you just one evidence because i keep pictures and videos but i dont share my videos cheesy cheesy cheesy i will keep this pix for one day b4 i take it off just to prove to you that AK is not lying............ cool

see
my Somalian ex Mona

is nothing brov, "trust" i beat her puna anyhow winki told you, she is different,she doesnt practice sharia like her people cheesy

Hahahah!!!! DON AK47man! You seem to know these MAD AKA Somalians very well. In fact, if you were standing in front of this Pirate now, he would stab you for having pleasure. The worst is that, these barbarians can go to the extent of committing Honor killing against their own sisters for tripping for other guys. Just to show you how insecure and inferior these Rag-heads Arab wannabe's are grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:58pm On May 18, 2012
leave it up. who knows. maybe some of the people will realize that this picture was one of the many stolen from somalinet.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:01am On May 19, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahahah!!!! DON AK47man! You seem to know these MAD AKA Somalians very well. In fact, if you were standing in front of this Pirate now, he would stab you for having pleasure. The worst is that, these barbarians can go to the extent of committing Honor killing against their own sisters for tripping for other guys. Just to show you how insecure and inferior these Rag-heads Arab wannabe's are grin grin.

in all honesty the one driving factor why somalis dont intermix with u lot, is our culture, religion, xenophobia, pride, and ur ugly features.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 12:08am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456: well forgive me. but anyone can go to somalinet and steal pics. so i can never believe u. plz slap urself and wake up from this dilusion.

Your Jewish therapist just confirmed to me that you are suffering from 'Multiple gender personality disorder and bipolar'.

He also said that you cannot be reasoned with because your mental state is very unbalanced.

Guys will just use your girls and dumb them for good. No one would want to breed with people that are very stubborn with all likelihood of becoming a terrorist.

You guys are so ungrateful. Despite the fact that Bantu Kenyan's gave you refuge, you still bomb them here and there. The same with the Somali guy that was caught in Denmark trying to assassinate Danish journalist.

The best for the world is for you people to just "extinct" yourself. Well, it is just a matter of time before you all accomplish that.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2012
Olodostein:

are you telling me grin grin grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:24am On May 19, 2012
Olodostein:

Your Jewish therapist just confirmed to me that you are suffering from 'Multiple gender personality disorder and bipolar'.

He also said that you cannot be reasoned with because your mental state is very unbalanced.

Guys will just use your girls and dumb them for good. No one would want to breed with people that are very stubborn with all likelihood of becoming a terrorist.

You guys are so ungrateful. Despite the fact that Bantu Kenyan's gave you refuge, you still bomb them here and there. The same with the Somali guy that was caught in Denmark trying to assassinate Danish journalist.

Your seriously disturbed. African americans and their decendants are the most hated people. Somalis had empires. We had a rich history. Your part of the world is considered the armpit of africa. Far removed from the center of the world. Your area of the world is only needed when people want free labour. lol

The best for the world is for you people to just "extinct" yourself. Well, it is just a matter of time before you all accomplish that.

Your are very disturbed. Your area of the world is considered the armpit of afriac. Your region is far removed from the hostory of the world where empires rose. The only perpose for your people was to benefit europeans with free labour.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

Your are very disturbed. Your area of the world is considered the armpit of afriac. Your region is far removed from the hostory of the world where empires rose. The only perpose for your people was to benefit europeans with free labour.

Lmao! Is this supposed to be a joke? I already told you that those Somali kingdoms and sultanates are obscure and virtually never mentioned whenever people are discussing great African imperial states of the past. Kush/Nubia and later Makuria, medieval Ghana, Gao, Songhai, Mali, Ashanti, Aksum, Kanem Bornu, Benin, Oyo, are empires that are much more known than your Somali Wikipedia "empires" and that is a harsh reality that cannot be sidestepped. Most of these states are in West Africa and descendants of the Songhai, Oyo, Bornu, and Benin empires can be found in Nigeria to this day.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 5:54am On May 19, 2012
well looks like for a people who had "empires"...your empires were strong enough to stop your people from being sold as slaves...loool...i guess our puny empires did a better job of protecting somali citizens...looool

can you tell all your ape friends to stop sending me frienship request....
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 6:03am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456: well looks like for a people who had "empires"...your empires were strong enough to stop your people from being sold as slaves...loool...i guess our puny empires did a better job of protecting somali citizens...looool

You where not enslaved because you look weak and scrawny. Where the bantu looks like a man who can work.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456: well looks like for a people who had "empires"...your empires were strong enough to stop your people from being sold as slaves...loool...i guess our puny empires did a better job of protecting somali citizens...looool

None of the peoples of the empires I mentioned were sold as slaves in any significant amount, if at all, dumbass. And crawl back to your Somalinet refugee support group and you won't have to worry about friend requests.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 6:05am On May 19, 2012
andrewza:

You where not enslaved because you look weak and scrawny. Where the bantu looks like a man who can work.

[quote author=andrewza]

uhm...actually we were not enslaved...because we were part of the ottaman empire...our people were intlegent enough to stick together...its that kinda thinking that africans are known for..." bantu look like a man who can work"...lol...tell that to the african americans who sit and take welfare in america...lol...work my butt
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by bknight: 7:51am On May 19, 2012
Who represents ur country at d arab league, in a country without a govt in 18yrs? undecided
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:11am On May 19, 2012
uhm...we have a government...its just not in control of the whole country...you should do reserach before speaking out of your a$$...now the government is in control...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 8:28am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

African Americans are not Black or Bantu. They colored or to non SA people mixed Race aka they has black has I am black. And they have no identity with Africa or Africans.

Next not all bantu people where splintered groups. Most tribes would banded together against a common foe example the Zulus put together massive army's to fight the Boer and english even have a few victory's or close defeats. Not bade for a army using traditional weapons.

Somalia work and stick together? So that means you got backwards to a point before your empire. I bet you the rulers of greater Somalia are turning in there graves at what your people have done to there legacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / Tanzania: The Most Beautiful Nation In Africa... / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.