Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23699 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 1:24pm On May 21, 2012
andrewza: No but maybe you could give it to the starving people in Somalia.

They sure need it more than anyone else . . . . cheesy
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by hardniola(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2012
guyz ignore this gay
somalinet.net nid pipo li him
since the site is DRY tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 21, 2012
okwanuzo3: warya-123 or ayanle-456...
you couldn't come up with a less obvious alternate username?
It's no news that they are one and the same person. I busted him on another thread.
He should be totally ignored. Don't know why people keep gratifying his attention-seeking urge.
Plus he's gay.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by emiye(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2012
The horn of Africa, somalia is facing its worst drought in 50 years(in the news today). Somalia is arguably the worst country in the African continent, its situation is even worse than that of South sudan.

The horn of Africa is no pride to Africa
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by OneNaira6: 10:02pm On May 21, 2012
HOA is not even the equations of the African nation progressing.

WTF kind of question is that? A breath of fresh air and less bad image for africa.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 11:34pm On May 21, 2012
am not ayanle. am oromo ethiopian. why do you assume we are the same person. his racist am not.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 11:37pm On May 21, 2012
To be more precise . .Somalia is an epicenter of "disgust" to the entire continent of Africa . . . embarassed
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:42pm On May 21, 2012
better than looking like an ape. and the sad thing is even u find ur features repulsive. why else would ur women wear weaves. ur women try so hard to look like the average somali women in refugee camps. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 11:48pm On May 21, 2012
You are without a doubt an homosexu[size=1pt].[/size]al. I mean there is nothing wrong with it but grow up!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On May 21, 2012
warya123: am not ayanle. am oromo ethiopian. why do you assume we are the same person. his racist am not.

simple. NL allows multiple IDs. If you are ayanle, i don't know I've not read your posts, but if you are him, you are not the first and very likely won't be the last.

Its the stupidity of this website, all for one million membership, they allow multiple faces by one person on this shame forum.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:51pm On May 21, 2012
lmao at am gay. dont change topic. why do ur women try to look like our poor women in refugee camps?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:59pm On May 21, 2012
i miss spell certain words so they dont get censored. Am also using an iphone which has sensitive screen.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 12:07am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: why do ur women try to look like our poor women in refugee camps?

you must be out of your damn mind.

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:09am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: better than looking like an ape. and the sad thing is even u find ur features repulsive. why else would ur women wear weaves. ur women try so hard to look like the average somali women in refugee camps. lmao

You mean those smelly starving things we see and cringe with disgust grin . . .
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:11am On May 22, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:14am On May 22, 2012
loool those are bantu. except for the one lady on the left. but ur right those bantu are unevolved
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:15am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: i miss spell certain words so they dont get censored. Am also using an iphone which has sensitive screen.

I spelled/spelt it and it wasn't censored...you should try spelling words correctly in the first instance and if they are censored you can then misspell or insert a hyphen somewhere.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:16am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: loool those are bantu. except for the one lady on the left. but ur right those bantu are unevolved

You mean bantu Somalians cheesy
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 12:17am On May 22, 2012
okwanuzo3:

I spelled/spelt it and it wasn't censored...you should try spelling words correctly in the first instance and if they are censored you can then misspell or insert a hyphen somewhere.

are you even listening to the illiterate fool? lol
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:17am On May 22, 2012
i cant take a chance. because it changes after i post it. Then i have to reedit it.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2012
okwanuzo3:

dude those are Soomali not Bantu. i can recognize them a mile away. .
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:19am On May 22, 2012
those are somai bantus. on my moms life. the majority of refugees are the minorities somali clans and bantus. Do research. The enternet is there for those who want to use it.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 12:21am On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

You mean bantu Somalians cheesy

plz they are 100% somali. scrawniness, ugly teeth and poverty stricken features are typical Somali features. 90% of their country look like that and are slaves for the 10% arab population in their country.
It's sad but true.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:23am On May 22, 2012
they are somali by nationality. but not ethnic somalis. They use to be slaves, than they converted to islam. since the war started they were kicked out by big somali clans. the lady in the tan hijab is ethnic somali though.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:26am On May 22, 2012
c. fours u really need to brush up on ur somali hostory. we go by clan not looks. the arabs and bantus are called the .5. they are half of one big somali clan. we go by 4.5. the big four clans and all the minorities including arabs are .5
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 12:44am On May 22, 2012
shattap. don't think i don't know that the pride of a somali is to be descendant of a carab ie arab or "master" in Somali language.
also Somali women bleach their skin more than any country in Africa!! But who can blame them... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:40am On May 22, 2012
no they dont bleach their skin why would they? people who bleach want to look more white. we already got good hair and stuff. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:42am On May 22, 2012
their are certain somalis who are carab. they are called reer xamar, baraway. they are minority. somalis dont even marry them cause they are not ethnic somalis who have clans.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 1:43am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: no they dont bleach their skin why would they?

hahaha nice try. Horn of Africa's "Best Singer" begging Somali women to stop bleaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhq-Dl-3DlY
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2012
Delusion is a bad thing. Yeah, you 've got "good hair and stuff", but dust for brains.

ayanle456: no they dont bleach their skin why would they? people who bleach want to look more white. we already got good hair and stuff. lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.