Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt (41370 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Bus Explodes In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Dejohnbull: 6:09pm On May 17, 2012
Dis is not bkhm, okoro is bori camp nerbohud, soldiers smugling arms......
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Classicalman(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2012
Amaechi is just trying not to stoke up slaughter of hausas in p.h. I was there LIVE!!! More pics.

Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Dejohnbull: 6:23pm On May 17, 2012
Dis wil not happen again, p h is de only hope of southern ppl, don't destroy p h never again never...
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by XKZ(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2012
finguy:

Nway if I may link all the stories into one. A commercial bus picked up passengers randomly not knowing 4 were robbers and one a suicide bomber. He later stop to buy illegal fuel from a tanker parked in a nearby push cos its cheaper (wetin fuel at 140 dey cos) while he was getting his tank filled, one of the robbers decided to light a cigarette but his lighter wasn't working, so the suicide bomber offered to help light it for him with his bomb! Nd they all kaboom! Lol

It all makes sense now. Thank you very much. Your analytical skills has given us a clear idea of the situation on ground.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by bikerboy1(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2012
grin grin
ujchief: Asari is dusting his rocket launcher... Ateke tom is oiling his his sub-marine machine gun... Tampolo is heading to the creeks to mobilise his men... Boyloaf is servicing his speed boat... Okah just applied for bail to come home... MEND reactivated...
grin
ujchief: Asari is dusting his rocket launcher... Ateke tom is oiling his his sub-marine machine gun... Tampolo is heading to the creeks to mobilise his men... Boyloaf is servicing his speed boat... Okah just applied for bail to come home... MEND reactivated...
LWKMD.......
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by cjpanta: 6:45pm On May 17, 2012
Simply, this was no bomb blast. A bomb exploding at rumokoro will have countless of casualties. I am also not inclined to believe the issue of armed robbers and dynamites (though I can neither confirm that). I am more inclined to believe that the car must have exploded as a result of fire getting into the fuel thank. A powerful explosion from a bomb will not just affect the car, but also people around that area and the surrounding buildings, so I don't see a reason why a mesh wire fence will still be standing after a bomb explosion. This is obviously not a bomb explosion scene. Period
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Iszy(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2012
st.okolie:

how do you define a bomb?when it is nuke?
explosive are bomb,what else are they used for,that is why they are called,improvised explosive device IED.
I understand U̶̲̥̅̊ bro, buh all i'm tryin to say is that there was no real bomb as people might think. Read the link i posted.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Classicalman(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2012
Amaechi is an a s s. That was a bomb for real. I was there myself. Pls check dis out.

Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Iszy(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2012
cjpanta: Simply, this was no bomb blast. A bomb exploding at rumokoro will have countless of casualties. I am also not inclined to believe the issue of armed robbers and dynamites (though I can neither confirm that). I am more inclined to believe that the car must have exploded as a result of fire getting into the fuel thank. A powerful explosion from a bomb will not just affect the car, but also people around that area and the surrounding buildings, so I don't see a reason why a mesh wire fence will still be standing after a bomb explosion. This is obviously not a bomb explosion scene. Period
U̶̲̥̅̊'v said it all mahn, people I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ PH will understand better as to wat a bomb blast would have done at a plc like rumuokoro, the casualties would hv bin tremendous. As for those claimin it was a bomb blast good ƒσя u, buh pls dnt go arnd spreading fake gist.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Iszy(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2012
Classicalman: Amaechi is an a s s. That was a bomb for real. I was there myself. Pls check dis out.
So re U̶̲̥̅̊ tryin 2 say dat only a bomb can do that? wat abt other xplosive devices lyk dynamite, wah makes U̶̲̥̅̊ tink d governor is lying. If U̶̲̥̅̊ had really followed the story from whn it happend U̶̲̥̅̊ would hv had a different opinion. Anyways everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Classicalman(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2012
More picssssssss

Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by koko3: 8:15pm On May 17, 2012
But a bomb blast should have affected nearby vehicles or even structures.
Hope this is not wat i am thinking..........
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by damlawbaba(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2012
Rip to those dat ave gone
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by johnwell(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2012
190: I hope d bomb blast affects that my wretched ex of a girlfriend -

haba, weting she do?
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by cindyrella(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2012
Na wah oooo which way nija
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by LADEMINUS: 9:24pm On May 17, 2012
cjpanta: Simply, this was no bomb blast. A bomb exploding at rumokoro will have countless of casualties. I am also not inclined to believe the issue of armed robbers and dynamites (though I can neither confirm that). I am more inclined to believe that the car must have exploded as a result of fire getting into the fuel thank. A powerful explosion from a bomb will not just affect the car, but also people around that area and the surrounding buildings, so I don't see a reason why a mesh wire fence will still be standing after a bomb explosion. This is obviously not a bomb explosion scene. Period

Obviously u don't knw how to identify a bomb blast

The epicenter is at d middle of the bus not d fuel tank... Definite bomb
There is a crater formation on d road with debris scattered in a circle away from d bus.... Definite bomb
Notice the whole bus is not burnt?... Shows that damage was swift,.... Not as seen inpetroleum explosions .... Definite bomb!!!
I tink ppl r just running away from the obvious scary truth dat dis threat has come down south.. Sad

1 Like

Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by 3kay945(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2012
It looks like bomb to me, maybe a baby bomb! The impact may not be much.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by emiye(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2012
May be the driver kept a petrol filled jerrycan in the bus and then fire strucks, the effect can recreate like a bomb.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by sigba(f): 9:48pm On May 17, 2012
LADEMINUS:

There is a crater formation on d road with debris scattered in a circle away from d bus.... Definite bomb
Notice the whole bus is not burnt?... Shows that damage was swift,.... Not as seen inpetroleum explosions .... Definite bomb!!!
I tink ppl r just running away from the obvious scary truth dat dis threat has come down south.. Sad
I can see someone has been watching too much detective movies lately. grin
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by johnwell(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2012
hmm, this will be the first nigerian war movie, produced by IG of P*lice, directed by minister of def*nce, titled "THE RISE & FALL OF NIGERIA"
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by agiboma(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2012
Dejohnbull: Dis wil not happen again, p h is de only hope of southern ppl, don't destroy p h never again never...

well this happen to close to home for me oooo. If this continues in PH i gotta bounce sharp sharp, right out of Nijah
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by akereconfi: 10:46pm On May 17, 2012
otokx:

There was stampede in the University of Port Harcourt some minutes ago and reported gunfire, see people and cars trying to get out and away from the main campus.

sum armed men came tu UPTH to carry their fellow gang member, on reachin there, UPTH has many wards, they cudnt spot where their members was, so dey recolve to shootin rampantly, went to d CASHIER of UPTH robbed, escaped tru Clinical science Faculty, n Gas Engineerin Department enroute ALUU BUSH.....mennnnn thoses guys carry machine
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 17, 2012
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!
Just wondering what's going on in GEJs and AMEACHIs head now.

Though can't blame Ameachi for saying/lying its a cigarette blast cos the reprisal attacks may be terrible if the people believed its BH invasion of the south south.

If it were to be a bomb blast (so it seems from the pics anyway) then let's hope it aint BH cos this may be the begining of the end for naija!
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by PaulJohn1: 12:31am On May 18, 2012
Yeske!:
Let's all chill for Boko Haram to accept or decline claim of what happened before we can know the truth, i don't trust government propaganda.

Imagine, Nigerians believe what BH says than the government & the press. What has Nigeria turn into? SMH.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by martin123: 1:31am On May 18, 2012
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by muchbeauty(f): 3:04am On May 18, 2012
190: I hope d bomb blast affects that my wretched ex of a girlfriend -

i swear u are hilarious
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Yeske2(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2012
Paul John:

Imagine, Nigerians believe what BH says than the government & the press. What has Nigeria turn into? SMH.
Don't blame us dear, we don see enough to make us never to believe those propagandists.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Calebsky(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2012
LADEMINUS:

you have said it all. people are running away from the truth.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Johndoe100(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2012
Thank God it was just armed robbers. Boko haram no go near PH. U don see where terrorist de beg make police arrest them?
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2012
There is obviously a lot of cover up going on. We have not heard the true story yet, Gov Amaechi's story seemed to be filled with a lot of inconsistencies.

And it seems that the police have concluded their investigation before they have actually started.

They are very eager to make us to believe their own version. I think I smell a rat.
Re: Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt by cjpanta: 11:51pm On May 18, 2012
[/color][color=#990000] nothing like a hole was created that place. Passed the area today. It was no bomb blast. That am sure of

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.