Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Donna Summer Dead At 63 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donna Summer Dead At 63 (16194 Views)

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by nkemmu(f): 7:42am On May 18, 2012
sylve11:

Freecocoa, nor tell me this abeg. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

RIP Dona Summer ''what love gat to do'' remember back in the days, when the world hasn't condemn the way it's nowsad sad sad cool
heey!i was playing the cd sm days bak.'wat love gat to do,gat to do wif.wat love, wif a secondhand emotion'hope i got it ryt sha.wow!i love dat song.sory ma'am RIP
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by sayso: 8:25am On May 18, 2012
Time to be born,Time to die. RIP. I used to buy bubble gum with her picture in those days.
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by coolted(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2012
adieu. RIP
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by coolted(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2012
nkemmu: heey!i was playing the cd sm days bak.'wat love gat to do,gat to do wif.wat love, wif a secondhand emotion'hope i got it ryt sha.wow!i love dat song.sory ma'am RIP
hey dat song is tina turners
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by otaiwo: 9:30am On May 18, 2012
R.I.P Donna Summer. I recently played some of her old tracks for my colleagues. I know your soul lives on though your work.... Love to Love, Try Me I know We Can Make It, Four Seasons of Love, She Works Hard For The Money, Unconditional Love e.t.c
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by hildaa(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2012
rest in peace, Donna
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by victorkc(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2012
Chai , This woman was one of the greatest Nollywood actresses ever lived.
she will be greatly missed by her numerous fanz,in Nigeria and in summer state.
I cant forget in a hurry her blockbuster "Ifeoma Iwant to marry you"
I de vex!
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by hommer(f): 10:11am On May 18, 2012
victorkc: Chai , This woman was one of the greatest Nollywood actresses ever lived.
she will be greatly missed by her numerous fanz,in Nigeria and in summer state.
I cant forget in a hurry her blockbuster "Ifeoma Iwant to marry you"
I de vex!

Are u ok..............Coz I dont think so
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 18, 2012
hommer:

Ever heard the word 'sarcasm'?
Some people take NL too seriously.
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by alahamad(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2012
This woman's disco tune tot me how to dance back then cos Jackson was too tasking nd MC hammer has always been a joke to me.....

My 'Unconditional Love" for you will never fade Donna......RIP
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by ogaemma: 11:26am On May 18, 2012
Some thing must be done to stop this evil called cancer,it seems to be claiming more lives than AIDS. RIP Summer.
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by manibuds(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2012
just finished watching 'bad girls' & 'hot stuff'videos and laughed,can you believe this lovely diva thot she was a bad girl?If rihana or lil kim or lady gaga handle one of these songs..or a newer,bolder yet to be popular songstress will do in another 10years...devil self go say 'chei!'
this emphasizes why we should do our best and make sure we enjoy ourselves to the fullest before the trumpet sounds.
Donna achieved what all of us still alive hope to achieve...i.e a lot of people,sobbing and waving good bye.
Rest in peace true diva
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by humblebee: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
rip
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by bassette(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2012
ohh my dear Donna Summer...remember her songs in the 80s...used to cherish her cassette.RIP my lady sad
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by NAJALYN: 2:25pm On May 18, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by Iranoladun(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2012
RIP Donna! Your songs will be forever relevant! cry cry sad cry

My favorites are " Unconditional love" " she works hard for the money"
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by K08(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2012
$ugardaddy:
^^^ Don't be deceived, you're not young my dear abi you neva hear of the song "unconditional love" before? Abeg go find husband marry ooo cos time don dey go.
lol! grin
$ugardaddy:
^^^ Don't be deceived, you're not young my dear abi you neva hear of the song "unconditional love" before? Abeg go find husband marry ooo cos time don dey go.
lol!
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by ayobase(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2012
hommer:

Walahi....I come dey confused sef!

Ifeome ke?
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by ayobase(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2012
wink wink

coolted:
hey dat song is tina turners
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On May 20, 2012
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Donna Summer Dead At 63 by ayobase(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2012
mama-gee:
May her soul rest in peace!!!

Hey....where have u been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / PHOTOS: World's Top 10 Richest Black People / Tonto Dikeh's Connection With Illuminati Exposed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.