Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (255081 Views)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by vb0mb(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2012
Ezeufi: The biggest problem in nyigbos.

The only solution is to send them to their homeland, Tel Aviv so they can happily be servants to their master race whom they were born to serve.

i still cannot fathom the reason why some people just prefer talking through their anus.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2012
Ezeufi: The biggest problem in nyigbos.

The only solution is to send them to their homeland, Tel Aviv so they can happily be servants to their master race whom they were born to serve.
Whats the meaning of "Ezeufi"
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Ezeufi: 5:36pm On May 19, 2012
vb0mb:

i still cannot fathom the reason why some people just prefer talking through their anus.

I thought nyigbos were jews gringringrin
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by EPOMA(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

watch this and we can know where to start from and solve our problems
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by juman(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2012
nigerians are not committed to nigeria, that is the main problem.

No one see nigeria as their country.

1 Like

Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by diordaves(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2012
They should be a two-tier governance level (STATE AND FEDERAL). SCRAP THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUFF! THAT DOES NOT HELP THINGS IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A NEED TO SHED THE "LOCAL GOVERNMENTS" BECAUSE THAT IS AN UNNECESSARY CHAIN OF COMMAND. THE STATE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF THE LOCAL PEOPLE DIRECTLY AND IN COMMUNICATIVE WAYS. THE STATE SHOULD HAVE A CENTRALIZED DEPARTMENT FOR LOCAL AFFAIRS - NOT "LOCAL GOVERNMENTS". THERE DEFINITELY WOULD BE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IF THERE ARE TOO MANY CAPTAINS ON ONE SHIP!!![/color][/quote]

Are you seriously calling for the abrogation of Local Government Authority or you just wrote the above from being p-ss-ed with the system? Local Councils are the best thing that can happen to a nation. Why? Simple; they are closer to the people. I don't know where you live but that is not important. I live in the UK and London to be precise. I don't know no Federal, State, Regency Authority. All I know is my Local Council. My bin is collected every Tuesday, is my Local Council, pot-holes on my street(?); my Local Council, Street lights(?); my local Council, Library(?); my Local Council, Education for my kids and care for my aged parents(?); my Local Council. The list is endless.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by 9jii(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Problem - Jonathan

Solution - Treat his fu-ck up.

Problem-jona
Solution-buhari.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by nerodenero: 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
lacasa: Jerry rawlings approach shikenan
Pardon me but Nigeria is too big and that approach wont work
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by nerodenero: 6:50pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: Whats the meaning of "Ezeufi"
google it!
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by crackhouse(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2012
Problem = electricity. Solution = distribution of free energy saving bulbs to every household in Nigeria. Prof's solution.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by ndigbo: 7:00pm On May 19, 2012
crackhouse: Problem = electricity. Solution = distribution of free energy saving bulbs to every household in Nigeria. Prof's solution.

The Issue at hand, seem to be a joke for you shey ?
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by blackboi(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2012
Problem =
¤1914 amalgamation
¤Crude oil
¤Politics & Religion

Solution =
¤Press Re[b]wine[/b] or flashback, get a poisoned dagger, stab + kill Lord Lugard
¤Press Play; & every other thing go settle herself. Shekena!undecided

1 Like

Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by blackboi(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2012
Problem =
¤1914 amalgamation
¤Crude oil
¤Politics & Religion

Solution =
¤Press Re[b]wine[/b] or flashback, get a poisoned dagger, stab + kill Lord Lugard.
¤Press Play; & every other thing go settle herself. Shekena!undecided

1 Like

Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by igboboy1(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]

Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2012
Logic Mind: one solution: divide the country.
Nigeria is the only equation that does not have formula to solve its problem and possible solution to it. division is the best solution! ONYEMARA ZAA AHA YA!
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by ortopazz(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2012
mimifonwon:

1.I believe that the first step to helping solve our problems is to let each state be independent of the government, more like a confederation.
2. There should be education on anti tribalism for the youths( we cannot help our parents they have already made up their mind)
3. Create a separate branch of the government or rather give the legislative branch more power to do checks and balances on each branch of the government.
4. Talk and insist that each school speaks to all youths about the civil war because i see it as the big elephant in the room that everyone always ignore.
5. They need to create an new law enforcement branch that ranges from the likes of fbi,cia, state police, and local police-kinda like the usa, in that each level has more power as the ranks increases over the other.
6. They need to remove sharia law out of our constitution and make sure that everyone is given the right to practice any religion, without being mandated to behave or wear certain clothes just because they are in a state that is predominantly muslim.
7. There should be a private non nigerian firm that investigates and prosecutes former public officials who cannot account for missing funds during their reign.
8. There should be a special prison for them and their properties and businesses should be seized until they make account of the missing funds
9. Implement a program that helps youths who choose not to go to school so tehy can learn a trade(not everyone is school material).
10. Free education in all state from elementary to highschool
11. Each registered political party sponsors must be made known publicly and the amount they donate- I call this transperant pre-leadership.
12. Each person must make known of their net worth prior to entering public office and it must be published
13. Each state should be incharge of their own electricity,water and sanitary
14. To eliminate stealing and kleptocracy we need a weekly published account of the national debt and the amount of money that comes in and out of the country's treasury.
15. AND IF ALL THESE DOESNT WORK, I IMPLORE THAT WE DO WHAT GHANIANS DID TO THEIR THIEVING LEADERS, LINE THEM UP AND SHOOT THEM TO DEATH AND BLOCK AND SEIZE THEIR FAMILY ACCOUNTS AND PROPERTY UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE THEY MADE IT LEGALLLY.

P.S though i want separation of each region for their own welfare, i think economically that many south-south and south easterners will loose out of their fortunes because most of their businesses and properties are in another man's land like lagos and abuja, and i wouldnt leave my mansion and business for another man to occupy just cause i have to move back to my tribal region, nope. So division wont work fairly for everyone.

well done
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2012
nerodenero: google it!
THAT QUERY WILL SCATTER GOOGLE SERVER
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by jidesp(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2012
hello readers, we start this same thread on our blog, with the same reference here. You can post your comments for more people to see and also find solutions to the problems in nigeria.

Visit [url]onpointnaija..com[/url] and share your notion
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by jidesp(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2012
You can post your comment to the link here..Voice out Nigeria..

http://onpointnaija..com/2012/05/list-problems-in-nigeria-and-your.html
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by NwaBiafra: 1:07am On May 20, 2012
The problem was the slaughtering, massacring, and political strong arming of BIAFRA years ago.

The solution, sit back in US,BRITAIN,EGYPT,CHINA,RUSSIA, DENMARK,SWITZERLAND, THE VILLAGE, and laugh at the mumu IGBO'S that refuse to unite and leave every state in the north, bring their "WORTH MORE THAN GOLD" intelligence, ingenuity, and resources back to the EAST and form our own BIAFRA wether Ekwensu Nigeria approves or not.
All IGBO people should pray and meditate on the term SOLIDARITY and leave the NIGERIAN army, every nigerian owned and regulated bank. Every Govt and Local Govt. office should be deserted with IGBO'S as abuja was during fuel subsidy and BOKO threats were in january.

Once we do our own the rest will follow, UNTIL THEN ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Ilekokonit: 1:31am On May 20, 2012
Corruption by public officials is the major problem and the death penalty for corruption is the ONLY solution just like in China.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by lacasa: 1:54am On May 20, 2012
Ezeufi:

I thought nyigbos were jews gringringrin

Lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by lacasa: 1:57am On May 20, 2012
NwaBiafra: The problem was the slaughtering, massacring, and political strong arming of BIAFRA years ago.

The solution, sit back in US,BRITAIN,EGYPT,CHINA,RUSSIA, DENMARK,SWITZERLAND, THE VILLAGE, and laugh at the mumu IGBO'S that refuse to unite and leave every state in the north, bring their "WORTH MORE THAN GOLD" intelligence, ingenuity, and resources back to the EAST and form our own BIAFRA wether Ekwensu Nigeria approves or not.
All IGBO people should pray and meditate on the term SOLIDARITY and leave the NIGERIAN army, every nigerian owned and regulated bank. Every Govt and Local Govt. office should be deserted with IGBO'S as abuja was during fuel subsidy and BOKO threats were in january.

Once we do our own the rest will follow, UNTIL THEN ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Lwkmd
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by lacasa: 2:01am On May 20, 2012
nerodenero: Pardon me but Nigeria is too big and that approach wont work

U̶̲̥̅̊ r not pardoned,

Hit the head, the body tilts

It will surely work
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by israelboy1(m): 4:16am On May 20, 2012
crythe only thing that can result to a better solution begins with YOU, the future leaders, so if u re corrupt from your youthful age, then what should we be expecting when you get the, i don't believe in us dividing, what i just believe in is that, the change begins from you yourself
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by x2ylove60(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2012
one of the major problem is ileatrate. many of your leader are not educated and old age expirenc, let young men with education come in. people dat start ruling nig since independent are still d one rule which is not fair
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by tos4u(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2012
Legalise d rite to kill n use of gun n bomb for all pple in nigeria. By d nxt one year u will b surprise tht all our probl will subsidze if nt end
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by x2ylove60(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2012
someone talk about start frm ur self if u want make nig better can u image somebody who is unable to feed his family with just loaves of bread having oppurtunity of stealing cup of rice he should not .. if u want to make ur self pretty where will u start is't not ur head or ur body inside d shirt. pls think wise my brother
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2012
Right from day 1 of Nigeria, the problem has been the North and the solution is to give them their own country or divide the nation cause as long as the North with the mentality is still in Nigeria there won't be peace.

Or GEJ should select one part of the north that is the most violent and nuke them, then others will go and rest.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by raycomray: 8:23am On May 20, 2012
I have the read the contributions of many on this. But, I have a divergent opinion.

(1)-Someone said a revolution. Yes. If there is anything possible that could be done to make Nigerians revolt.

(2)-The single solution to this problem is to ensure that Nigerians are made to pay tax heavily. This tax payment is what will revive the subconscious of the ordinary Nigerian and that is the only solution to the problem facing Nigeria. I will expantiate at the appropriate time and when called upon to do so. My suggestion here is very skeletal.

This is my opinion.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by putro(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2012
the main problem of this country is people like you who likes to show efficy with big big grammar and show show how skillful you are with your writing and end up offering no solution. just listen to yourself, even a day old child knows division is the way out so sung pretending you love nigeria so much while you are actually waiting for you own opportunity to loot. Enemy of progress.
Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by LogicMind: 9:39am On May 20, 2012
I think nigeria is on the right track to self destruction. Abokis are already panicking and blowing themselves up. Yorubas are shouting and running around like headless chickens. South south are rearming themselves. Igbos refuse to pack and go despite threats to life, ready for all eventualities. Middle belt are in "silence-before-the-storm" mode.

I give nigeria 3 to 5 more years of existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.