Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (17851 Views)

Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States / ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
maclatunji: Any reasonable person would know that Buhari is standing on Principle. GEJ and PDP have 'egg-on-their-faces' on this one. They raised the stakes and are coming-out as the losers. People are having a lower tolerance limit for misgovernance and maladministration in Nigeria. The quicker GEJ realises this, the better for him.

Talking bout lower tolerance limit, that's why 2015 elections is now discussed everwhere even among pepper sellers. Everyone is just tired of GEJ and madam Umbllerra...
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:26pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

You blame the victim? Lol! grin grin grin grin
Anyway, from my perspective theres nothing wrong with playing your losing game. Cos I win.

Who is the victim? Obviously not Jona Dunce the leader of a clueless government hoping to thrive on a divided country. The victims are the downtrodden in the Niger Delta who stand to loose in the long run.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Calebsky(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2012
lacasa:

Do all people from South-south come out as retardeensundecided

hey you! you better respect yourself
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by blacksta(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2012
Delta state has gone to dogs part 4

lol

All these ND people sef with their born to rule mentality.

Oyinbo don dey small small devise electric car that run 350 miles on a single charge. very soon that black gold go turn to black poo.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by KokoBeware: 12:28pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: Never in my life have I seen minorities promote bigotry and hate. A stupid strategy that would ultimately consume Jona's people. Tells you how selfish and stupid the man is. Ethnic minorities promote diversity and equality as they stand to benefit more.

Not when the majority deepend on their resources for their survival...
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2012
never in the history of nigeria has a leader promoted division like the clown on sit at aso rock!
like buhari said,2015:we are no longer going to sit and watch as a few cow boys loot the treasury to nonsense after rigging themselves in!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:28pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs:

Who is the victim? Obviously not Jona Dunce. The victims are the downtrodden in the Niger Delta who stand to loose in the long run.

Keep talking crap and making threats against the Niger Delta. You guys have been doing it for donkey years, but as we say in Wafi; "God don kash una!" grin grin grin
If you like, cry tears of blood.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:30pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka: never in the history of nigeria has a leader promoted division like the clown on sit at aso rock!
like buhari said,2015:we are no longer going to sit and watch as a few cow boys loot the treasury to nonsense after rigging themselves in!

Promoting division as in not giving you oil wells as usual?

Thief and parasite. angry
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by cyril83(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Really?
Dude, I see things simply as certain sections playing primitive games that will only backfire big time. Nobody will be missed for the absolute zero they contribute to the Nigerian economy.

These are the same groups that made threats to wipe out the ND on attaining power; so we are armed and we are ready.
Genocide will never happen again within our region, neither will roaches from afar battle not to develop themselves, but for the fruit of our lands. That is all Nigeria is about and that is all those who rant about population and "born to rule" are about. We are ready, are you?
yes Master
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fnk: 12:32pm On May 18, 2012
Fela Anikulakpo Kuti on Biafra. The Yoruba are not Ibo. I thought the Ibo were right. I said to myself, ‘This whole thing is a cheap, big hatch to put Ibos in the bad light in the world’. And, in fact, what was happening was the beginning of corruption in Nigeria. That’s evident now. The Biafrans were fucking right to secede. If it was secession, it was good secession because; secession is what could have brought Africa together at that time. From secession we could have come together again. But by not seceding, we’re put together by force. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s what is happening in Nigeria today. The Ibos don’t understand why they’re in Nigeria. The Yorubas don’t know what’s happening. And the Hausas , want to dominate everybody. The whole thing is fucking confusion. I don’t even know myself why we’re in Nigeria, how we all got together in this country, in the first place. No politician has ever gone into that. If Ojukwu had seceded, we would have started our own history. We would have known why we seceded and what happened. How did we get together in the first place? Uh? That’s the real question. ‘Why don’t any of the politicians ever ask that question?’ Eh? Anyway at that time, when the war was going on, I wasn’t politically minded at all. I made my comments as citizen. I was just another musician, playing with Kola Lobitos and singing love songs, songs about rain, about people....What did I know? That’s when I split to America.... As culled from the Autobiography 'Fela, this bitch of a life' by Carlos Moore

I thought this was great

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Calebsky(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

When the renewal time for oil licenses comes, they will be "renewed." ;

When will they actually call for the renewal of the licenses? Am really interested so that i can prepare myself. Wow! It will be worth the effort.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:34pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Keep talking crap and making threats against the Niger Delta. You guys have been doing it for donkey years, but as we say in Wafi; "God don kash una!" grin grin grin
If you like, cry tears of blood.

Trash? Mr man stop stealing your Oga's ogogoro. It is the reality on ground that the minorities suffer in a hate filled society.How long is Jona's tactics going to last? He is only interested in himself and not the Niger Delta people. If he was interested in helping the victim then he promotes equality and diversity. This is what Martin Luther King jnr and Nelson Mandela did and not promote further hate ala Jona using Reno Omokhri. Animals!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:35pm On May 18, 2012
^
Come back when you've gathered more sense to discuss than an area boy or NURTW opertaive.

blacksta: Delta state has gone to dogs part 4

lol

All these ND people sef with their born to rule mentality.

Oyinbo don dey small small devise electric car that run 350 miles on a single charge. very soon that black gold go turn to black poo.

Then get your people to look outside oil for their sustenance, instead of playing the fool like you're gonna die without awuf.
Japan has only sand, but is the 3rd biggest economy. Whisper dirty sweet nothings to me about "our population" again.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by surfaceD: 12:36pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Any ethnic group or section that feels too big to be governed by a man from a minority ethnic group can leave.
It is now in every groups interest to arm up, nobody will take bullshiit from anybody in the name of population or "born to rule."
Simple as 2 + 2.
[quote author=Beaf]

Chai! see inferiority complex killing this guy slowly.
This thing will never allow u and ur people think straight.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:37pm On May 18, 2012
KokoBeware:

Not when the majority deepend on their resources for their survival...

If you think by promoting a divided country, you can secure the use of your resources then you're foolish!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by michaelok(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2012
U sure say no be fear make those governors support their fellow northern man? Fear of the BH Boys. Talk otherwise and get visited. This one don pass party ties o, personal safety is now paramount, after all there is no permanent friend or enemy in politics. Sorry mr president!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:38pm On May 18, 2012
@surfaceD
When you clowns make noise, it doesn't occur to you that some might actually be willing to[i] "just waka leave una."[/i]
Keep making noise, bro.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Promoting division as in not giving you oil wells as usual?

Thief and parasite. angry

just like your boss ebere whose joy stick juice you suck daily,you simply reduce everything to oil! what a low IQ!!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by hotshotpeter(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2012
I don't know where you got your info from but i heard the Northern governors condemned it. Check your facts.
http://thenigerianpoliticalblog..com/2012/05/arewa-youths-s-east-pdp-and-northern.html
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:43pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs:

If you think by promoting a divided country, you can secure the use of your resources then you're foolish!

More than ensuring the use of local resources (which you will be drammatically divested off), it will force you to actually work and get inventive.
Instead of screaming "19 governors" like a mentally paralised clown, you will be forced to remove the awuf luv'n phuckers and burn their houses down.

Your foolishness has blinded your brain against seeing beyond oil (sontin wen no be ya own).
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:44pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka:

just like your boss ebere whose joy stick juice you suck daily,you simply reduce everything to oil! what a low IQ!!

You guys will always sound desperate, hate-filled, red-eyed and id!otic.
What else can be expected of dogs and baboons? Like leader like follower.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:45pm On May 18, 2012
ANYONE WHO THINKS YOU CAN DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT GOING TO WAR IS IGNORANT OF THE COMPLEXITY OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:47pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

More than ensuring the use of local resources (which you will be drammatically divested off), it will force you to actually work and get inventive.
Instead of screaming "19 governors" like a mentally paralised clown, you will be forced to remove the awuf luv'n phuckers and burn their houses down.

Your foolishness has blinded your brain against seeing beyond oil (sontin wen no be ya own).

[size=20pt]FROM YOUR MUMU HEAD, ANYONE WHO GIVES AN OBJECTIVE VIEW IS FROM THE NORTH. NOW I SEE JONA IS NOT JUST STUPID, HE IS SURROUNDED BY FOOLS![/size]
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Ess: 12:47pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

You guys will always sound desperate, hate-filled, red-eyed and id!otic.
What else can be expected of dogs and baboons? Like leader like follower.

The mad dog is on the loose...where beaf killer?
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by damilola15: 12:49pm On May 18, 2012
This shows how sick they all are.

I don't get it. Even if you don't want to talk along tribal lines these idiots force you to do so. So there is not one of them that does not reason along with Buhari.

Anyway if 19 decides to support him, maybe the 36 - 19 the is left would decide to oppose him.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Beaf: 12:50pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: ANYONE WHO THINKS YOU CAN DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT GOING TO WAR IS IGNORANT OF THE COMPLEXITY OF THE COUNTRY.

What are you going to use to fight your war? Sand? grin grin grin
Can you fight against oil with "population?"

Comedy!

Dude, you sound too desperate. All we can do at the mo is watch you guys make fools of yourself, watch you running around like a pack of demented monkeys. You blow up the innocent up like you were spurned by Satan, all because you are desperate for oil wells. FAIL. cool
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Piyke: 12:51pm On May 18, 2012
Its clear that Nigeria is 2 countries in 1. The north backing a northern cause and the south a southern one undecided

No oneness. Nigeria's unity issues has to be resolved for progress to be made or the country should split either out-rightly or go back to confederation
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 12:52pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

What are you going to use to fight your war? Sand? grin grin grin
Can you fight against oil with "population?"

Comedy!

Dude, you sound too desperate. All we can do at the mo is watch you guys make fools of yourself, watch you running around like a pack of demented monkeys. You blow up the innocent up like you were spurned by Satan, all because you are desperate for oil wells. FAIL. cool

[size=20pt]MR MAN QUIT DRINKING JONA'S OGOGORO THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES![/size]
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Sealeddeal(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2012
Anybody dats accusing GEJ is sentimental and must have done dat with regards to tribe.firstly,we voted GEJ in and everybody knew dat he won election,so we shud be asking ourselves if Buhari's accusation is true.Secondly,on nigeria security,Buhari said dat he personally will make the country ungovernable and now,the country in undergoverned,why wouldnt we question Buhari.thirdly,Buhari told his followers to defend their vote which led to death of many citizens after election,why will PDP not lambast him when he make more cruel and similar statement?PDP criticizing Buhari's statement is normal in democratic setting and Buhari should be jailed in security conscious land...Personally,i understand Buhari's frustration.he has gone to court three times challenging PDP govt/election results bt lost all.now he felt he has to take violence cos going to court will be waste of time especially now dat PDP are losing support.however,he is desperate.if opposition party want to win election,they can win with Buhari.the event of 2011 is the fresh in minds.i know dat PDP are not saviour.and for those that are saying that GEJ promote division,those people still need to think again.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2012
I wonder what GEJ is waiting to start making arrest. Same type of statments that Buhari made in 2011 and we are now seeing its outcome.

Make Buhari come win election make I see am. Old age is disturbing his brains and I wonder why he can't see clearly that he aint going to win any election in Nigeria. He should know better.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by kay10: 12:54pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf or whenever you call yourself,cant you reason at once and leave sentiment apart,the ongoing subsidy probe are no where to be found,what is jonathan doing to curb his adminstration that is infested with virus?
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Ninapha(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2012
Buhari must be a sneaky pretender to say anything about rigging election. Has he forgotten how youth corpers were mishandledfor tryn to do the right thing during the past election. Infact Buhari needs to be arrested for rigging before even knocking on GEJ's door. Why always d north. Are they the only pple in Nigeria? Shame on all d governor. Who amongst them did not rig? Their blood wd be the first in all fairness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency / I Am Ready To Make Peace With APC - Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.