Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (17847 Views)

Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States / ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 5:39pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka: @jason123
dumb arz,its called 19northern governors meeting not 13northern governors meeting!

We are saying the same thing!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jason123: 5:39pm On May 18, 2012
putro: Yes o.You need to take opinion poll in the ND and you will be surprised the produce the greatest number of retardeen in the world

SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka: never in the history of nigeria has a leader promoted division like the clown on sit at aso rock!
like buhari said,2015:we are no longer going to sit and watch as a few cow boys loot the treasury to nonsense after rigging themselves in!
you won't still do nothing worse than you have done (BH). power can only shift but certainly not BIN BUHARI THE COWARD.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka: never in the history of nigeria has a leader promoted division like the clown on sit at aso rock!
like buhari said,2015:we are no longer going to sit and watch as a few cow boys loot the treasury to nonsense after rigging themselves in!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by alanbolo(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2012
Whether the core North or the entire North are against Jonathan is non-factor from my view. Look at it from a different point of view --- Why are they doing what they're doing now? Is it for Justification of ?, or is it a case of ..WE MUST NOT LET another NON-NORTHERNER rule AGAIN. There is something that they want to preserve for themselves. Even if Fashola or Amaechi becomes president comes 2015, they will still kick against it.

TIME WILL TELL.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by GboyegaD(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2012
They are just saying the truth cos a reasonable person knows Buhari's statement was just the obvious and Abati's response to it was a way to blindfold the gullible Nigerians who like shying away from truth.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by AustineE1: 7:25pm On May 18, 2012
putro: Yes o.You need to take opinion poll in the ND and you will be surprised the produce the greatest number of retardeen in the world
though am nt from south south but i wld rather be a retardeen than scavenge the streets for crumbs like Alamajiri's or taking suicide for an Arabian god like the boko boys!i guess that answers your question! no harm intended.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by speedy4u(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs:

And so why misinterpret what he said if not for mischief. Like I said the manipulation of our institutions for their selfish gains is an invitation to chaos. For example, armed robbers at times are caught in Lagos and set ablaze. Why? Because the institutions through which justice ought to prevail have been weakened. You don't need Buhari to tell you that. However, I wish he said that to raise the consciousness of the people that the time to fight for what rightfully belongs to them is now.

How on earth can u compare people setting robbers ablaze for stealing WITH Buhari's supporters killing innocent people in the north for DOING NOTHING! I agree with u that the institutions through which justice ought to prevail have been weakened but if u must mete out jungle justice, unleash it on the offender and not on innocent citizens. if I may ask, why in the world do some northern indigenes tend to violence against innocent non northerners living in d north under d slightest provocation. I'v been asking myself dis question for some time now. I need an unbiased answer pls, preferrably from a northern bro or sis.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by mpumalanga: 8:19pm On May 18, 2012
GEAJ will outsmart them again and they will throw more bombs and the regions without bomb will be progressing.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2012
the only solution to nigeria problem it to divide...thats all.....................................is buhari a prophet?abi him don turn t.b joshua? :-Xthe only solution to nigeria problem it to divide...thats all.....................................is buhari a prophet?abi him don turn t.b joshua?
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2012
fortyfeet:
you won't still do nothing worse than you have done (BH). power can only shift but certainly not BIN BUHARI THE COWARD.
does being objective make me an amajiri or mallam? gullible people! this is what happens when you watch too much of nollywood!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2012
GboyegaD: They are just saying the truth cos a reasonable person knows Buhari's statement was just the obvious and Abati's response to it was a way to blindfold the gullible Nigerians who like shying away from truth.
thank you very much! most of the f.ools on this thread didn't even listen to buhari's interview! i pity nigeria, a society that strives on gossip and beer parlour talks!
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by jmoore(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2012
19 corrupt Northern governors support Buhari. And you think they themselves are not part of Boko haram. There is more than we can see from the gathering of these Northern caucus, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On May 18, 2012
Jenams: Why r we forcin ourselves τ̅o live togeda when †ЂΞ truth is clearly obvious?
abeg help me ask them
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Yujin(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2012
speedy4u:

How on earth can u compare people setting robbers ablaze for stealing WITH Buhari's supporters killing innocent people in the north for DOING NOTHING! I agree with u that the institutions through which justice ought to prevail have been weakened but if u must mete out jungle justice, unleash it on the offender and not on innocent citizens. if I may ask, why in the world do some northern indigenes tend to violence against innocent non northerners living in d north under d slightest provocation. I'v been asking myself dis question for some time now. I need an unbiased answer pls, preferrably from a northern bro or sis.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On May 18, 2012
bunch of criminals
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Yujin(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2012
speedy4u:

The simple answer is that down memory lane as far back as 1945, they have been killing innocent people without them receiving any punishment from the govt. They have this orientation that Uthman danfodio conquered nigeria which has made them the legitimate rulers of nigeria. Of all the religious crises and 1966 pogrom in the north, has any one been brought to book? Even the Buhari that made this typical northern statement, is he eligible to contest any election after he criminally truncated the duly elected govt. of Shagari? Has he given any explanation for that. An empire filled with fig leaves! However, the leaves are now dried and would subsequently be set ablaze.

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2012
torkaka:
does being objective make me an amajiri or mallam? gullible people! this is what happens when you watch too much of nollywood!
supporting buhari makes you either a BH, a sympatizer of BH or a sponsor of BH and making sectional statements now is being objective. incase you're just supporting him because you don't like GEJ, then tell buhari to end boko haram and you'll surely like GEJ. buhari's cough is enough to end BH but he won't being a saddist. quote me.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by fortyfeet(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2012
19 disestablishmentarians
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2012
mimifonwon: I suggest we make each state independent of the federal government, basically that each region become a confederation. Its that or nigeria just splits. These officials are stealing us blind and tribalism keeps blinding us from seeing a good leader. I think for the sake of our future and that of our children that we should separate. Sometimes a marriage that hurts the children is not worth staying together, and perhaps a separation (like enacting confederacy) can help before we ultimately divorce each other. If only the youths had integrity and didnt take bribe, perchance we can change our own futures and throw these fools out of office. But again because of our tribalistic sentiments,as displayed here on NL everyday, Nigeria will never progress, so a split is necessary.

End of story.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by kfresh(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2012
I just read wat pple say most of d times & pass,but I guess every one has his/her side,but d matter is serious. Just for d record nobody dat has rule this nation, that hasn't steal frm it. It just depend on how aware people are then. Becos till tomorrow on nigeria president has been proven coprution
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by ballabriggs: 10:57pm On May 18, 2012
speedy4u:

Is every person beaten up and set ablaze a robber? Absolutely not! That is what you get where institutions are weak. It is an invitation to chaos. It is the cause of election violence. It is the same reason why there is a high crime rate in the country. It is the same reason why we can't tackle boko haram because our institutions are weak. It is the same reason why you have OPC Bakassi, MEND in the South. The custodians of these institutions have continually crippled these institutions because of their greed.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by kfresh(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2012
I just read wat pple say most of d times & pass,but I guess every one has his/her side,but d matter is serious. Just for d record nobody dat has rule this nation, that hasn't steal frm it. It just depend on how aware people are then. Becos till tomorrow no nigeria president has been proven corrupt but they all are. Like or not
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2012
Who wants to bet that these Northern Governors hate Buhari and that in a contest between Buhari and GEJ, Tomorrow, they'll all come to their "senses" and rally behind GEJ as they know that a Buhari victory will mean most of them spending the rest of their lives in Prison? They are only doing this to pressure GEJ and promote their own selfish interests. If I was Buhari I would go on Air and distance myself from them and their madness. Igbos, Ijaws and other minorities are not crazy, Buhari pulls a move like that and some of his doubters will turn to believers. Remember, you can't convince who you couldn't convince in the first place, but you can convince who wasn't convinced before. His silence could be interpreted as accepting their endorsement and this only makes him look even more clannish than his antagonists want.

So, sad Nigerian Political Advisers don't know how to "think".
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Irunmole(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Any ethnic group or section that feels too big to be governed by a man from a minority ethnic group can leave.
It is now in every groups interest to arm up, nobody will take bullshiit from anybody in the name of population or "born to rule."
Simple as 2 + 2.

Thank you. True talk as never said in it's best form.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by hotshotpeter(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2012
ballabriggs:

What if I'm from the north is that an issue?
It is, if it affects your objectivity
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Osario: 12:18am On May 19, 2012
Why are you Northerners so shameless? The world is leaving you behind in virtually every area of human development, as UN statistics show. Instead of doing a soul search to deliver yourselves from your self-inflicted calamity of poverty, disease, high rate of illiteracy and cataclysm, you have the guts to celebrate your vice as a virtue before the world.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by GboyegaD(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2012
torkaka:
thank you very much! most of the f.ools on this thread didn't even listen to buhari's interview! i pity nigeria, a society that strives on gossip and beer parlour talks!

I used to feel for Nigeria before now but I no longer do because I have come to a conclusion that we are responsible for the backwardness of the nation. We are so deceitful even to ourselves that we see the truth and bring in bias and sentiments to shy away from it.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by GboyegaD(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2012
jmoore: 19 corrupt Northern governors support Buhari. And you think they themselves are not part of Boko haram. There is more than we can see from the gathering of these Northern caucus, only time will tell.

And your GEJ is not part of it right? And that is why he could tell you to live with the menace. Can we be reasonable for once
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by GboyegaD(m): 12:34am On May 19, 2012
fortyfeet:
supporting buhari makes you either a BH, a sympatizer of BH or a sponsor of BH and making sectional statements now is being objective. incase you're just supporting him because you don't like GEJ, then tell buhari to end boko haram and you'll surely like GEJ. buhari's cough is enough to end BH but he won't being a saddist. quote me.

Do you use your brain at all? So any one for the truth is being sectional? Now I see why the country cannot move forward when our youths have decided not to use their brains.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Detongue: 1:17am On May 19, 2012
It is a big shame dat dis low brains could come out to defend Buhari's careless talk. I see dat dey hv concluded dat Nig belong to dem, dey are d only ppl dat hv d monopoly of governance. They will fail.
Re: 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments by Balyz: 1:42am On May 19, 2012
fortyfeet: 19 disestablishmentarians
you cant just write then off lyk dat now can you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA / El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.