Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

No Blood Flow After Childbirth! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Blood Flow After Childbirth! (1257 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Sperm Flow While Sleeping / Ladies, How To Look Good And Maintain A Great Body After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by mortee: 7:38am On May 18, 2012
I heard this story two days ago about a young girl who was pregnant for 11 months and eventually had the baby. Unfortunately, it was a still-birth. She was discharged from the hospital the following day and was taken to her mother-in-law's house. It was there that it was discovered that her breast was very dry, just like she never was pregnant; then the biggest of all, she had no blood flowing from her, not even a blood stain.
She was confronted with these observations and she said the doctor who delivered her gave her an injection to stop the breast milk from flowing, then made her drink the blood she passed during delivery. All these she claimed made her body return to normal like she never was pregnant.
Just so you know, her tummy was protruded during the pregnancy, and she said she was sleeping and bathing with her husband through it all. This kind of lessens the thought that she may have been showing off a fake pregnancy.
Now I want to know - is it possible to use drugs/injections/drink blood to stop all the visible signs of one who just delivered a baby?
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by NJV: 9:22am On May 18, 2012
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by NJV: 9:22am On May 18, 2012
The doctor made her drink the delivery blood??! Which doctor does that?!!!
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by udoka2: 10:29am On May 18, 2012
is this for real
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by mortee: 10:48am On May 18, 2012
Very real! I am dumdfounded about the whole story too, and that's why I posted it here to know if anyone has ever heard of such.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by Nobody: 11:42am On May 18, 2012
Wonders shall never end This can't b real oo. How can one drink the blood after childbirth. Dat lady is obvioiusly lying, better still y not go to d doctor n ask him if this actually happned.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by mortee: 1:33pm On May 18, 2012
What if the doctor knows all about the plans? All I want to know is if it's possible to drink blood to stop its flow after childbirth.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2012
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by NJV: 2:45pm On May 18, 2012
^^^ exactly!
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by tpia5: 7:43pm On May 18, 2012
most likely she wasnt pregnant to begin with.

just one of these baby farm scenarios.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by mortee: 9:51pm On May 18, 2012
Some friends confirmed they saw her undressed during d pregnancy, and with a protruded tummy. I wasn't told whether the husband confirmed that he actually was bathing with her during the pregnancy. The story still baffles me anytime I remember. I really want to know how true this is.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by tpia5: 10:36pm On May 18, 2012
protruding tummy doesnt mean someone is pregnant.

there are other signs, symptoms and tests which combined together, are the most definitive diagnosis.

anytime you have supernatural confabulatory attachments to your pregnancy stories (eg the one you just posted), please dont expect everyone to suspend their common sense simply because you want them to.
Re: No Blood Flow After Childbirth! by mortee: 10:56pm On May 18, 2012
tpia, u for relax nah! Shuo! E neva reach dat one, abegi! I am only retelling a story a friend told me. The issue has gone beyond what anybody will ask the girl to go do some tests to confirm if she was really pregnant. All I want is a confirmation or denial of all the things she said happened to her, so you really don't have to suspend your common sense for it. Besides, you could have just "waka-passed" when you saw the topic, or even right after you read it. Must you comment on it?

(1) (Reply)

Bumps,keloid And Self Medication / Benefits Of Drinking Water Regularly... / Facts About Female Genital Mutilation (circumcision)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.