Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion (5869 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Next2bee I can see that you and your family members are of low life.. If u wana make it in Malaysia you have to be educated or have a handi work. If upon grauation u come out with 1st class or 2.1, work is sure!! I mean a white collar job. I have a friend that learnt tyling in Nigeria he is here working with that handi work, he earns 2000usd every month. You can contact him via Christ embassy Malaysia and stop talking as if u think from your Anus.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2012
Sorry that was for Bizzy not next2bee , next2bee is on point.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by fittty(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Such low expectations you and your friends set for yourselves, Did the op tell you he is traveling to do drugs? Please don't assume everyone suffers from your idiocy and laziness.

Wat do u have for him in malaysia Work Pls don't decieve anyuone into thinking greener pastures r in malaysia. We are all here to guide others. I'm simply sayinmg he should channel his money to a better developed countrry not malaysia
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by fittty(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Fireson: Next2bee I can see that you and your family members are of low life.. If u wana make it in Malaysia you have to be educated or have a handi work. If upon grauation u come out with 1st class or 2.1, work is sure!! I mean a white collar job. I have a friend that learnt tyling in Nigeria he is here working with that handi work, he earns 2000usd every month. You can contact him via Christ embassy Malaysia and stop talking as if u think from your Anus.

Stop deceiving people... I have a friend who worked in a farm under the hot sun in malaysia for 2good months and the farmer ended up not paying them. He's back and nigeria and totally broke. He spent all his money on leaving for malaysia and now he's back in nigeria and dead broke. I haven't for once come accross or been told of anyone working legally in malaysia. Like I said I have lots of friends and relatives who live there and those who have returned to nigeria after d disapointment. Bottom line remains that if u have the funds for tution and living cost and u decide to skool in malaysia then fine. But don't ever think u can do a part time job or something else to foot ur bills. Cos u'll end up regretting... My advise is channel ur hard earned money to better developed countries where u can have a part time work permit to foot little bills and ur certificate will be well recognised than Malysian skools. Period!!!!
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Saintsquare(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2012
fittty:

Stop deceiving people... I have a friend who worked in a farm under the hot sun in malaysia for 2good months and the farmer ended up not paying them. He's back and nigeria and totally broke. He spent all his money on leaving for malaysia and now he's back in nigeria and dead broke. I haven't for once come accross or been told of anyone working legally in malaysia. Like I said I have lots of friends and relatives who live there and those who have returned to nigeria after d disapointment. Bottom line remains that if u have the funds for tution and living cost and u decide to skool in malaysia then fine. But don't ever think u can do a part time job or something else to foot ur bills. Cos u'll end up regretting... My advise is channel ur hard earned money to better developed countries where u can have a part time work permit to foot little bills and ur certificate will be well recognised than Malysian skools. Period!!!!
on point,I hope they yield ur Sincere advice.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Fireson: Next2bee I can see that you and your family members are of low life.. If u wana make it in Malaysia you have to be educated or have a handi work. If upon grauation u come out with 1st class or 2.1, work is sure!! I mean a white collar job. I have a friend that learnt tyling in Nigeria he is here working with that handi work, he earns 2000usd every month. You can contact him via Christ embassy Malaysia and stop talking as if u think from your Anus.

you are the greatest liar . a tiler earning 2000 DOLLARS A MONTH haba think well before u write such stupid nonsense and stop insulting our intelligence ,the tiles he is laying are they made of gold .but anyway the poster wants to go maybe he too will be earning 3000 dollars as a janitor.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Wasbayd: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Malaysia is a good option when you have money for business, I have a friend that was there for few years in and out, he often travel to singapore and australia, both not far from malaysia, and send goods to nigeria. He deals in electronics and was making good money.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
doing business is better and why don't u uses the money to go to Malaysia which will be around 300k to do something meaningful , ppl are starting businesses with as little as 150k why waste all that money on traveling , learn from someone experience, anyone telling u that you will get a job in Malaysia is lying to you
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2012
jboi25: Have u been looking for the opportunity to earn a reputable UK degree at a very affordable price, here is the good news as Swam collegiate services can help u actualize that dream as we offer admission placements into Internationally Recognize Programs from UK at Linton university Malaysia which is a partner to some leading universities in UK namely the University of East London and Coventry University. The degree awarded to students who studied with Linton university in Malaysia is equivalent to those who studied in UK itself. With a UK degree, students will have the opportunity to work in EU countries.

That is some silly lies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by mattfeuter(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2013
justwise:

That is some silly lies.

How is it a silly lie
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by iseg007(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
justwise:

That is some silly lies.

I Totally agree, it is not by getting a uk degree oooo
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by presleypin: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
@fireson can U̶̲̥̅̊ pls help M̶̲̅ε̲̣ with admission over at Your school?

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
I went to Malaysia last year for an exchange programme. You are not allowed to work while you are completing your studies. I'm not really sure if a Malaysian degree is really better than a Nigerian one.... About the fees, I studied at Universiti Sains Malaysia, which is a public university, but I paid the fees to my home uni. Apparently USM is good for research. One of my friends from the US is living in Malaysia and told me he considered doing is masters there (but he got a nice job, so didn't apply for masters). I don't really think Malaysia it's the smartest option. You should consider European countries which don't have high tuition fees and allow you to work during your studies (Switzerland fullfill both criteria but it's an expensive place to live). Maybe also consider applying for a scholarship. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. / Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price / Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.