Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6787 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2012
I understand why there is so much anger and hate every where now. It is very understandable. But please, I appeal to us to take a deep breath, release, then count 1-10 or 1-20 if you are REALLY angry. Then please read what I have written here with an open mind. Please I beg you.
Yes! Nigeria is in a hot mess and in critical situation. Yes we have lost our minds such that some of us are now calling for war without even considering the effects of war. Someone rightly said here that 90% of the people calling for war have never witnessed war in their lives and so have no idea what war is. They naively believe that "sharpening their knives and cutlassses" and "loading their guns" will save them from the pathetically, devastatingly, hearbreaking blows of what a war can bring. Perharps these people do not have children to consider? perharps they do not know that even their children could be taken from them, molested, or used to fight the war that will give them them their cherised "Biafran", "Odua" or "Arewa" dream? Perharps these people also do not realize the possiblity of having all their sacrifices go to waste when if they eventually get the country of their dreams only to find out that they will be back to square one all over again when their Biafran, Arewa, and Odua leaders continue to treat them the same way or worse than while still under Nigera! I'm sure we will be happy then. Or maybe our pride will not allow us admit that we have been too blind and foolish to see past our arrogant noses to see the real problem. Perharps then it might become too late for us to see that we should have fought the real problem instead of allowing it turn us against each other. Perharps we might be too proud to see that our real problem lies in us.
What am I trying to say?
We Nigerians, are a bunch of egoistc people who find it difficult to accept the truth and that is why our beloved country is crashing before our very eyes! Let us first lear to love our neighbours. lets learn to accept others regardless of tribe and religion. Look at America, they have tribal, racial, religious, and even national (there are Asian Ameicans, African Americans, European Americans, etc.) differences but when was the last time you heard them them screaming, "You this Afican American!" or that "European American"? when last did you hear a white man say he cannot live in the same area with a black man? And even when you hear cases of racism, do you hear all the blacks or all the whites screaming "lets sharpen our cutlasses"? do you hear their muslims calling their Jews or christians "infidels"?
Nigerians!!! cant you see? can we not see that our greedy leaders are the ones turning us against each other? Is it not these same leaders that will still rule Biafra, Odua and Arewa? cant we see that while we are busy attacking aand retaliating attacks, they are busy feeding themselves fat in our kitchen while throwing the bones at us as more incentives for us to keep fighting each other? can't we see that these fights are distractions to take our eyes off them so they can keep clearing our kitchen?
Please think, think about it. I know it's quite hard but just try to see that two wrongs can never and will never make a right. And while you are still thinking this over, ask yourself how many war-broken countries are thrieving today.
Please can this be put on the front page? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LongOne1(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2012
Too long, still, you are right.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: I understand why there is so much anger and hate every where now. It is very understandable. But please, I appeal to us to take a deep breath, release, then count 1-10 or 1-20 if you are REALLY angry. Then please read what I right here with an open mind. Please I beg you.
Yes! Nigeria is in a hot mess and in critical situation. Yes we have lost our minds such that some of us are now calling for war without even considering the effects of war. Someone rightly said here that 90% of the people calling for war have never witnessed war in their lives and so have no idea what war is. They naively believe that "sharpening their knives and cutlassses" and "loading their guns" will save them from the pathetically, devastatingly, hearbreaking blows of what a war can bring. Perharps these people do not have children to consider? perharps they do not know that even their children could be taken from them, molested, or used to fight the war that will give them them their cherised "Biafran", "Odua" or "Arewa" dream? Perharps these people also do not realize the possiblity of having all their sacrifices go to waste when if they eventually get the country of their dreams only to find out that they will be back to square one all over again when their Biafran, Arewa, and Odua leaders continue to treat them the same way or worse than while still under Nigera! I'm sure we will be happy then. Or maybe our pride will not allow us admit that we have been too blind and foolish to see past our arrogant noses to see the real problem. Perharps then it might become too late for us to see that we should have fought the real problem instead of allowing it turn us against each other. Perharps we might be too proud to see that our real problem lies in us.
What am I trying to say?
We Nigerians, are a bunch of egoistc people who find it difficult to accept the truth and that is why our beloved country is crashing before our very eyes! Let us first lear to love our neighbours. lets learn to accept others regardless of tribe and religion. Look at America, they have tribal, racial, religious, and even national (there are Asian Ameicans, African Americans, European Americans, etc.) differences but when was the last time you heard them them screaming, "You this Afican American!" or that "European American"? when last did you hear a white man say he cannot live in the same area with a black man? And even when you hear cases of racism, do you hear all the blacks or all the whites screaming "lets sharpen our cutlasses"? do you hear their muslims calling their Jews or christians "infidels"?
Nigerians!!! cant you see? can we not see that our greedy leaders are the ones turning us against each other? Is it not these same leaders that will still rule Biafra, Odua and Arewa? cant we see that while we are busy attacking aand retaliating attacks, they are busy feeding themselves fat in our kitchen while throwing the bones at us as more incentives for us to keep fighting each other? can't we see that these fights are distractions to take our eyes off them so they can keep clearing our kitchen?
Please think, think about it. I know it's quite hard but just try to see that two wrongs can never and will never make a right. And while you are still thinking this over, ask yourself how many war-broken countries are thrieving today.

Bia, this na true talk and boku plenty sense!!!!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Arosa(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: I understand why there is so much anger and hate every where now. It is very understandable. But please, I appeal to us to take a deep breath, release, then count 1-10 or 1-20 if you are REALLY angry. Then please read what I right here with an open mind. Please I beg you.
What am I trying to say?
We Nigerians, are a bunch of egoistc people who find it difficult to accept the truth and that is why our beloved country is crashing before our very eyes! Let us first lear to love our neighbours. lets learn to accept others regardless of tribe and religion. [s]Look at America, they have tribal, racial, religious, and even national (there are Asian Ameicans, African Americans, European Americans, etc.) differences but when was the last time you heard them them screaming, "You this Afican American!" or that "European American"? when last did you hear a white man say he cannot live in the same area with a black man? And even when you hear cases of racism, do you hear all the blacks or all the whites screaming "lets sharpen our cutlasses"? do you hear their muslims calling their Jews or christians "infidels"?[/s]
Ok I see but remove that part that I stroked out.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:02pm On May 18, 2012
Why should I remove that part when its part of main gist of msg? We cannot and will not thrive with the nauseating level of tribalism in us and that is the truth. Please think about it.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Arosa(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: Why should I remove that part when its part of main gist of msg? We cannot and will not thrive with the nauseating level of tribalism in us and that is the truth. Please think about it.

Is this directed at bokoharam? Your main post I mean.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2012
Arosa:

Is this directed at bokoharam? Your main post I mean.
Nope! I'm talking to each and every Nigerian, including myself. We need to start using our heads! We need to learn how to start seeing things beyond the Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Igbo lines. We need to stop allowing our greedy politicians take advantage of our religious and ethnic sentiments. We need to see that boko haram, MEND, MASSOB, and all other so-called ethnic groups claiming to be standing for their people and their beliefs are all political and aimed at ensuring that we the common Nigerians are distracted enough to keep hating each other while they loot

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 6:21pm On May 18, 2012
sweetlemon, which part of nigeria are you from?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by CyberG: 6:22pm On May 18, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Nope! I'm talking to each and every Nigerian, including myself. We need to start using our heads! We need to learn how to start seeing things beyond the Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Igbo lines. We need to stop allowing our greedy politicians take advantage of our religious and ethnic sentiments. We need to see that boko haram, MEND, and all other so-called ethnic groups claiming to be standing for their people and their beliefs are all political and aimed at ensuring that we the common Nigerians are distracted enough to keep hating each other while they loot

^ You are right sweets! wink wink grin

Don't respond to people who are illogically minded and asking where you come from. That question is of no consequence to the post and will help derail your thread. They know themselves!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 6:26pm On May 18, 2012
CyberG:

^ You are right sweets! wink wink grin

Don't respond to people who are illogically minded and asking where you come from. That question is of no consequence to the post and will help derail your thread. They know themselves!

I am sure that unlike you, she may not be that ashamed of her tribe.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2012
I am from Akwa-Ibom. Yes I am very proud of my tribe and yes, where I come from is not important as far as my message is concerned. I am a NIGERIAN a NAIJA babe and boy am I proud of that!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by CyberG: 7:09pm On May 18, 2012
^^ Thumbs up! wink Aba di e?

Sometimes, you never know wolves in sheep clothing and the person asking you that question is the poster-boy whom your post addresses squarely. If you doubt it, check his previous posts or profile.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 7:17pm On May 18, 2012
P
CyberG: ^^ Thumbs up! wink Aba di e?

Sometimes, you never know wolves in sheep clothing and the person asking you that question is the poster-boy whom your post addresses squarely. If you doubt it, check his previous posts or profile.
Sosong o! Lol! But I hope I am able to drive home my point to these kind of people. We really need to wake up
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 8:44pm On May 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: I am from Akwa-Ibom. Yes I am very proud of my tribe and yes, where I come from is not important as far as my message is concerned. I am a NIGERIAN a NAIJA babe and boy am I proud of that!

I see. You are one those tribes who think igbos would dominate them in Biafra and would rather give their wealth to abokis and stay under aboki domination.
You compare us to U.S. ethnicities.
When was the last time you saw an organised pogrom of Asian Americans, African Americans or European Americans?
When was the last time an american ethnicity started a riot, killing the youths of other ethnicities because their candidate didn't win an election?
Your state has the highest amount of oil and gas in the country. Tell me how many oil wells your brothers own and how many abokis own.
There you are talking like a brainwashed child preaching "love our neighbours. ...learn to accept others regardless of tribe and religion" while that neighbour is preaching "death to infidels, ...my cattle will eat your crops and you can't do shyt, ...i must rule or else, ...i will give your oil to my kinsmen only, ...if you come to live in my area, I will murder your people... etc etc etc.
And don't get me started on the quota system that put illiterate notherners in universities and jobs to the detriment of hard working educated southerners.

Look at uyo, your state capital and ask yourself where the trillions of dollars gushing from your soil go to. Building almajiri schools! With special arabic koran repeating quaters.

Tell me dear, what are you benefiting from one nigeria?
If you listen to oily soup brain damaged people of the west, you will never become anything but slaves to the hausa/fulani.
Think before you preach.

8 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

I see. You are one those tribes who think igbos would dominate them in Biafra and would rather give their wealth to abokis and stay under aboki domination.
You compare us to U.S. ethnicities.
When was the last time you saw an organised pogrom of Asian Americans, African Americans or European Americans?
When was the last time an american ethnicity started a riot, killing the youths of other ethnicities because their candidate didn't win an election?
Your state has the highest amount of oil and gas in the country. Tell me how many oil wells your brothers own and how many abokis own.
There you are talking like a brainwashed child preaching "love our neighbours. ...learn to accept others regardless of tribe and religion" while that neighbour is preaching "death to infidels, ...my cattle will eat your crops and you can't do shyt, ...i must rule or else, ...i will give your oil to my kinsmen only, ...if you come to live in my area, I will murder your people... etc etc etc.
And don't get me started on the quota system that put illiterate notherners in universities and jobs to the detriment of hard working educated southerners.

Look at uyo, your state capital and ask yourself where the trillions of dollars gushing from your soil go to. Building almajiri schools! With special arabic koran repeating quaters.

Tell me dear, what are you benefiting from one nigeria?
If you listen to oily soup brain damaged people of the west, you will never become anything but slaves to the hausa/fulani.
Think before you preach.
You are correct about the injustice in Akwa-Ibom. But your idea of how to solve the problem is dead wrong. Don't you just get it?! You and your family could die in the bloody war which would surely happen before Nigeria cann break up and even if we do, what pray tell, is the guarantee that our leaders (being the same ones that lead us now) will not continue looting and exploiting us Please tell me you are 100 percent sure of that! Biko! Try and see things from another point of view that is different from yours. And I ask again, how many post-war countries or countries which are products of bloody wars have you seen that are flourishing? Please list them here
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by emiye(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2012
^^^South sudan tongue tongue tongue.
No mind me ooo
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 2:19am On May 19, 2012
we are not going to fight any war in Nigeria will vote through referendum fear is the weakness of a man ,a man that fear to take risk will never ever go further than average if he is lucky,most end up achieving nothing because he is scared of changes and risk behind it,is like you have to keep trying never give up, once u give up your dream dies naturally cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 3:38am On May 19, 2012
Why do I have this nagging feeling that Sweetlemon is no other person than good ol' Alj-harem? lipsrsealed
I have studied Alj-harem like a computer programming language. I have a deep understanding of his "algorithm" cool
Most Akwa-ibomites are openly indifferent about what becomes of Nigeria. They may be closet Biafrans even.
So, OP please no vex o. Wia you come from sef? cheesy
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by CyberG: 3:52am On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: P

Sosong o! Lol! But I hope I am able to drive home my point to these kind of people. We really need to wake up

I share your opinion on this issue although sometimes the people who want their imaginary country make me want to let them go and leave my area of space. I advise you don't waste your time on people who are just time wasters, who keep asking you where you are from which does not affect the point you've made. They are the tribalistic and bigots who you have spoken about and they will do anything to discredit or derail your post.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 9:46am On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
You are correct about the injustice in Akwa-Ibom. But your idea of how to solve the problem is dead wrong. Don't you just get it?! You and your family could die in the bloody war which would surely happen before Nigeria cann break up and even if we do, what pray tell, is the guarantee that our leaders (being the same ones that lead us now) will not continue looting and exploiting us Please tell me you are 100 percent sure of that! Biko! Try and see things from another point of view that is different from yours. And I ask again, how many post-war countries or countries which are products of bloody wars have you seen that are flourishing? Please list them here

You refuse to answer my questions but I will answer yours.
Me and my family will make sure the enemies of Biafra die instead in your bloody war.
We in Biafra will hold our biafran leaders accountable because we all, including any opposition, are biafrans, instead of supporting corrupt people because they are from our region which is what is happening in nigeria now. Yes I am 100% sure of that.
Oh, I do see things from the point of view of other and it's a pity that your point of view is keeping the status quo which is not benefiting any region.

South Korea
India
Even pakistan is better than nigeria
Austria
Northern france
Scotland
Ireland
Vietnam
U.S.A.
Algeria
Russia
Ukraine
Lithuania
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:20am On May 19, 2012
Logic Mind:

You refuse to answer my questions but I will answer yours.
Me and my family will make sure the enemies of Biafra die instead in your bloody war.
We in Biafra will hold our biafran leaders accountable because we all, including any opposition, are biafrans, instead of supporting corrupt people because they are from our region which is what is happening in nigeria now. Yes I am 100% sure of that.
Oh, I do see things from the point of view of other and it's a pity that your point of view is keeping the status quo which is not benefiting any region.

South Korea
India
Even pakistan is better than nigeria
Austria
Northern france
Scotland
Ireland
Vietnam
U.S.A.
Algeria
Russia
Ukraine
Lithuania
Like seriously! Do you realize how comical you sound! I can see your pride is finding it too difficult to admit the truth. But hopefully you will come to see reason soon.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On May 19, 2012
Onlytruth: Why do I have this nagging feeling that Sweetlemon is no other person than good ol' Alj-harem? lipsrsealed
I have studied Alj-harem like a computer programming language. I have a deep understanding of his "algorithm" cool
Most Akwa-ibomites are openly indifferent about what becomes of Nigeria. They may be closet Biafrans even.
So, OP please no vex o. Wia you come from sef? cheesy
Check all my posts on NL. I'm sure you will get that ridiculous assumption off your head. And who ever told you Akwa-Ibomites don't care about Nigeria? We do! We just don't make too much noise about it. However, I am unique on my own. I have my own identity and I as a person, as a Nigerian, am very concerned about what happens here.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:31am On May 19, 2012
ak47mann: we are not going to fight any war in Nigeria will vote through referendum fear is the weakness of a man ,a man that fear to take risk will never ever go further than average if he is lucky,most end up achieving nothing because he is scared of changes and risk behind it,is like you have to keep trying never give up, once u give up your dream dies naturally cool
How could you believe that a country like Nigeria, with the current state of things here can break up peacefully? Hello! Wake up!
Btw, breaking up Nigeria in itself is not a bad thing but the truth is that it is far from being the answer to our problems!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:48am On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Like seriously! Do you realize how comical you sound! I can see your pride is finding it too difficult to admit the truth. But hopefully you will come to see reason soon.

undecided undecided
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Check all my posts on NL. I'm sure you will get that ridiculous assumption off your head. And who ever told you Akwa-Ibomites don't care about Nigeria? We do! We just don't make too much noise about it. However, I am unique on my own. I have my own identity and I as a person, as a Nigerian is very concerned about what happens here.

There are also Akwa-Ibomites who care deeply about Biafra. They also don't make noise about it, and that is my point.
I said that most Akwa-Ibomites are "openly indifferent" about what happens to Nigeria. To break it down for you, it means that their collective position may never be fully known until Nigeria starts to disintegrate precipitously.
BTW a lot of other Nigerians (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba) are also openly indifferent about what becomes of Nigeria.
That is part of why Nigeria is a house of pain! Nobody wants to step up and say the obvious -divide this house for progress to happen.
What I would say for sure is that there are FEW Nigerian citizens who would die for Nigeria to remain one.
Don't tell me you don't know that already. lol
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2012
Onlytruth:

There are also Akwa-Ibomites who care deeply about Biafra. They also don't make noise about it, and that is my point.
I said that most Akwa-Ibomites are "openly indifferent" about what happens to Nigeria. To break it down for you, it means that their collective position may never be fully known until Nigeria starts to disintegrate precipitously.
BTW a lot of other Nigerians (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba) are also openly indifferent about what becomes of Nigeria.
That is part of why Nigeria is a house of pain! Nobody wants to step up and say the obvious -divide this house for progress to happen.
What I would say for sure is that there are FEW Nigerian citizens who would die for Nigeria to remain one.
Don't tell me you don't know that already. lol
I am yet to meet an Akwa-Ibomite who is excited about being a Biafran! Pls stop this propaganda abeg!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I am yet to meet an Akwa-Ibomite who is excited about being a Biafran! Pls stop this propaganda abeg!

I don't do propaganda, believe me. I would NEVER lie about something so serious. In any case, because I don't want to go down this road with you, let us assume that ALL Akwa Ibomites are crazily in love with One Nigeria.
Let us also assume that ALL Akwa Ibomites are anti-Biafra.
When someone from Akwa-Ibom who is pro-Biafra shows up, he can speak on that.

For now, I would speak for my people Ndigbo as their Eze here on Nairaland, and I would say the following:

Ndigbo are VERY VERY VERY Unhappy with Nigeria.
The least we Ndigbo may (please note the emphasis on MAY) accept is an Igbo president from 2015, (or whenever Jonathan leaves office), for a period of 8 years (two terms).
Else, we would use whatever resources at our disposal to see that Nigeria disintegrates. No more, no less.

Now, let the "debate" continue. cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
[b] I am yet to meet an Akwa-Ibomite who is excited about being a Biafran! [/b]Pls stop this propaganda abeg!

Biafra is an ibo fraud orchestrated by oju-iku by himself and for ibos alone to dominate the oil-producing minorities of the defunct eastern region.That is why people like Isaac Adaka Boro fought against biafra.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

I don't do propaganda, believe me. I would NEVER lie about something so serious. In any case, because I don't want to go down this road with you, let us assume that ALL Akwa Ibomites are crazily in love with One Nigeria.
Let us also assume that ALL Akwa Ibomites are anti-Biafra.
When someone from Akwa-Ibom who is pro-Biafra shows up, he can speak on that.

For now, I would speak for my people Ndigbo as their Eze here on Nairaland, and I would say the following:

Ndigbo are VERY VERY VERY Unhappy with Nigeria.
The least we Ndigbo may (please note the emphasis on MAY) accept is an Igbo president from 2015, (or whenever Jonathan leaves office), for a period of 8 years (two terms).
Else, we would use whatever resources at our disposal to see that Nigeria disintegrates. No more, no less.

Now, let the "debate" continue. cool

If having an Igbo president 'may' change your mind about seceding from Nigeria, then I'm afraid you are pro-nigeria. You just haven't acknowledged it yet!
Anyway, I'm from Akwa Ibom and unlike Madam SweetLemon above, I'm favourable disposed towards a divided Nigeria even up to anything 'Southern' Nigeria.
I'm only towards Biafra, Akwa-Cross,etc
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 12:17am On May 20, 2012
Sweetlemon:

BEAF
has filled their heads up lies! Too much propaganda is not good! Delusions of grandeur, I say!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 12:18am On May 20, 2012
Just to say, if we don't have Southern Nigeria, then Nigeria will break into over 20 countries!!!

This will be the picture of Nigeria if there is no South or One Nigeria!

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PhysicsQED(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2012
jason123: Just to say, if we don't have Southern Nigeria, then Nigeria will break into over 20 countries!!!

This will be the picture of Nigeria if there is no South or One Nigeria!

So what? It doesn't matter either way. If it's going to break, let it break and worry about the outcome when it happens.
Pan-Africanism failed even before the 60s and Nigeria is the proof of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ban On Mining Activities Won’t Last Long — Minister / Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai / State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.