Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out (1405 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out by ogaemma: 2:03pm On May 18, 2012
The big brother africa house is filled with emotions & tears as Nigerians representative go home due to health reasons.
Re: Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out by LailaIkeji1: 2:08pm On May 18, 2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out by Marramlast(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2012
Its sad and nigerian might not win cos goldie is not lively like them and she is always crying over trivial issues, if she continue like that those stars will annoy her then she wil cry n sleep while they gone with da price
Re: Big Brother Africa,ola & Chris Is Out by hunter121: 9:59am On May 21, 2012
Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.

(1) (Reply)

Entries Now Open African Blogger Awards 2015 / See The Lyric Video I Made With My Phone Using Kinemaster / Meet The Last Man Alive That Was Born In The 19th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.