Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria (1159 Views)

03 Reasons Why You May Be Unemployed In Nigeria. / The Pains Of The Unemployed / A Message For The Unemployed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by 13july: 2:19pm On May 18, 2012
Helloo nairalanders,

On vacation to the United States i discover an info which will be of help to a lot of Nigeria unemployed youths.

Initially this company does not entertain Nigerians cos of our tag as a fraudulent nation,but just 4 months ago the door was opened to west African countries including NIGERIA.

I must confess here that this is exactly what Nigerian students in USA use to survive with their studies.

Nigerian are so vast and fast on the internet so the choice of recruiting them.(i personally net 80 job section per week for $25/per job) and i use UBA Africard to receive my pay on request.

Requirement:

1. Liberty reserve acct to make payment
2. Paypal or UBA Africard to receive your payment (a credit card issued by UBA bank for N750)
3. A good and fast internet connection

This is not for every body but for those who are in dear need of a job and to get busy for money.

I learn t that this opportunity for west African countries will soon be closed for the quater, but i dnt know precisely when.

But for more details call 08187989785

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by JesusDWay(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Why cant you just put all the necesssary info here if you wanna help
Re: Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by Jutresbien: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2012
U sound like a fraudster.
Re: Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by echeprecious: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2012
a thief u are!
Re: Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2012
baba nla ole ni.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Job In Asaba/onitsha / SA LIFE Vacancies / Interview Invite At Nikki Africana House Allen Avenue Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.