Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! (19933 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 10:11pm On May 18, 2012
My boyfriend started acting funny last month.it all started with a certain project, that he had to do a presentation about .I understood that he needed some alone time to really focus cos it was a big deal to his company and all that .in a space of a week,he stopped calling and then stopped picking my calls(that really really hurt my ego).am so confused as to the present development .I know the relationship is over if we are to go by his actions but I just want closure,I just want him to tell me what I did or said wrong to deserve this silence treatment?.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Goldieluks: 10:23pm On May 18, 2012
Ok, give me his number lemme ask him why he stops picking your call. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On May 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Ok, give me his number lemme ask him why he stops picking your call. angry

Thieffffffffff!!!! U wan help am begin file koboko abi?

@op
Jam joor! Give him anoda 3yrs to dial d correct number.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Exponental(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2012
Y worry wen u know d reason....... Send him text msgs, he will respond 2 it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2012
fateavon4u: My boyfriend started acting funny last month.it all started with a certain project, that he had to do a presentation about .I understood that he needed some alone time to really focus cos it was a big deal to his company and all that .in a space of a week,he stopped calling and then stopped picking my calls(that really really hurt my ego).am so confused as to the present development .I know the relationship is over if we are to go by his actions but I just want closure,I just want him to tell me what I did or said wrong to deserve this silence treatment?.

One thing about guys is that they surprise the more you get to know them. I suggest you give him space. U want closure? He's gonna need one too. Sooner or later, he's gonna pick up that phone and call. For the mean time, live your life and he'll see what he's missing. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2012
ExponenTal,that's the problem...I don't no the problem .I hv searched my conscience and I just can't place my fingers on anything .obviously,I hv flaws but he was cool with them and he wasn't even into looking at my flaws,he just wanted me to b myself and be happy .it was the major reason y I fell in love wt him in the first place.
@ goldie,very funny....thanks for the Thot...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 11:11pm On May 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

One thing about guys is that they surprise the more you get to know them. I suggest you give him space. U want closure? He's gonna need one too. Sooner or later, he's gonna pick up that phone and call. For the mean time, live your life and he'll see what he's missing. Cheers
thanks,joey.but it's not so easy.....but am trying

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2012
fateavon4u: My boyfriend started acting funny last month.it all started with a certain project, that he had to do a presentation about .I understood that he needed some alone time to really focus cos it was a big deal to his company and all that .in a space of a week,he stopped calling and then stopped picking my calls[b](that really really hurt my ego)[/b].am so confused as to the present development .I know the relationship is over if we are to go by his actions but I just want closure,I just want him to tell me what I did or said wrong to deserve this silence treatment?.
Uh-oh! I just had an insight.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Uh-oh! I just had an insight.
really?,when?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 18, 2012
fateavon4u: thanks,joey.but it's not so easy.....but am trying

I'm not saying its easy but its simpler than u think or you just looking for an excuse and he's gonna use that against you
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by spikesC(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2012
The guy don get new baby. Go babalawo, i hear he don dey use advanced technologies like gps to track boyfriend snatchers
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 11:30pm On May 18, 2012
spikes C: The guy don get new baby. Go babalawo, i hear he don dey use advanced technologies like gps to track boyfriend snatchers
@ spikes,lmao,u fit dey correct .....bT I no fit go babalawo ooooo....e never reach that level...e no go reach that one.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by spikesC(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2012
fateavon4u: @ spikes,lmao,u fit dey correct .....bT I no fit go babalawo ooooo....e never reach that level...e no go reach that one.
grin
Amen. But seriously, there's really something pulling his mind. Not just work, its not possible to be just work. Maybe, yes, he's having problems at work but not because he has somany things to do. Do you know that when a workaholic wants to rest a while, the first ppl he thinks about is his loved ones. If he doesn't think about you, he doesn't miss you so as to call or even text...hmmmm...na babalawo all the way ooo

On a second thought, maybe he's just playing you to see how you react, men love doing that, infact, Spikes loves doing that grin

But not for long, if you keep a girl lonely and away from you for a long time, she'll hate you...thats a fact
So, how long has this been happening

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On May 19, 2012
@OP- mu ch che che che che. Project indeed. cheesy

He is presently working 'hard-on' that project right now. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by no1madman(m): 1:04am On May 19, 2012
U don reach d end of ur usefulness. . can i continue from where he stopped?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by slimyem: 1:21am On May 19, 2012
Cases like these make me question if women are really more complicated than men....
Everything's all good..and before you know it,poof!..they start acting up!
@Op,hang in there a little while...send him a text message once or twice so it doesnt seem like you care less...watch his reactions and if they don't appear promising,find closure within yourself and walk away!
Hard but you'll survive!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Odunnu: 3:11am On May 19, 2012
Will it be wrong if you go visiting him?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On May 19, 2012
Look 4 d vcd-d rulez of engagement.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 7:02am On May 19, 2012
spikes C:
grin
Amen. But seriously, there's really something pulling his mind. Not just work, its not possible to be just work. Maybe, yes, he's having problems at work but not because he has somany things to do. Do you know that when a workaholic wants to rest a while, the first ppl he thinks about is his loved ones. If he doesn't think about you, he doesn't miss you so as to call or even text...hmmmm...na babalawo all the way ooo

On a second thought, maybe he's just playing you to see how you react, men love doing that, infact, Spikes loves doing that grin

But not for long, if you keep a girl lonely and away from you for a long time, she'll hate you...thats a fact
So, how long has this been happening
good morning spikes,can't stop laughing...so u r a drama king?...
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 7:04am On May 19, 2012
Its been 2wks since he started this drama.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 7:07am On May 19, 2012
no1madman: U don reach d end of ur usefulness. . can i continue from where he stopped?
lmao...very funny...u Too make sense...let me think abt it,ok?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by 190: 7:21am On May 19, 2012
and why should he pick your call
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 7:25am On May 19, 2012
Odunnu: Will it be wrong if you go visiting him?
odunnu,good morning.I have thot about going to see him(going against my polices of going to people's homes unannounced).what of if I end up being em-brassed for one reason or the other,which leg I wan take comot from e house?....that 3hrs bus ride home will be filled wt crying and buying of handkerchiefs......but thanks for the post.
@ slimyem ,thanks a lot for the encouragement.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by cynthiafred67(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2012
Op have u tried calling him with another number??..
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Odunnu: 8:12am On May 19, 2012
Getting embarrased and having it sorted out is much better than the suspension you are in?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 8:19am On May 19, 2012
Odunnu: Getting embarrased and having it sorted out is much better than the suspension you are in?
I swear you get time. How old is the OP?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by femi4: 8:20am On May 19, 2012
We don't just act funny, there must be something you said that really shocked him to the point of loosing interest in in you. Women and their mouth.....check the way you guys communicate before now, I m sure u ll know where you use your tongue wrongly

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 19, 2012
its either u did something wrong, or you are sort of too clingy or very possessive, especially the clingy part.Some guys dont like clingy babes, its irritates them.Give him some space, like say a week.Dont call, text of flash him, let him be, then after a week try a simple text msg.If he responds,fine! if he doesnt, find ur way.Take care.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2012
OP abi u no sabi fakk! Or are u of the opinion dt its no sex till marriage? Cos if I'm ur bf, i'll just barr ur line or blacklist it
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by hbabe(f): 10:03am On May 19, 2012
I suggest you ignore him till he comes around. He may really be busy trying to concentrate on his project/presentation and your calls may be distracting him or he just wants to use this episode to send a message to you that he is tired of the relationship. Some people never get the nerves to face their partners and tell them it is over.
As someone suggested, just get on with your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by spikesC(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2012
fateavon4u: good morning spikes,can't stop laughing...so u r a drama king?...
grin it keeps the relationship fresh,fun and interesting. Relationships is all about adventures.

fateavon4u: Its been 2wks since he started this drama.
2weeks, hmmm, thats enough time to say, 'hey, i think i don't gbadu this boyfriend girfriend thing anymore'.
Well, just give him space, text him once a week for maybe 3weeks and then drop the guy, seriously.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 19, 2012
Kai.. D guy don chop clean mouth. Obviously he has seen a beta chick.. Kai poster! Your casefile has gone to the archives. Take heart. Men are wicked ''SMH"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.