Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bought A Registered Vehicle.how Do I Do Change Of Ownership Documents! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bought A Registered Vehicle.how Do I Do Change Of Ownership Documents! (2834 Views)

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. / What does Transfer of Ownership Car Document Entail ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bought A Registered Vehicle.how Do I Do Change Of Ownership Documents! by Lancier(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2012
I recently bought a Nigeria used registered vehicle. The previous owner handed me the vehicle documents e.g proof of ownership etc.and a transfer of ownership document. The plate number is the old one. How do I go about changing the documents to reflect my name? Do I get a new number plate? Or keep using the old one? Change only the proof of ownership? What do I do?...thanks
Re: Bought A Registered Vehicle.how Do I Do Change Of Ownership Documents! by Emary(f): 8:38pm On May 19, 2012
Go to your LGA compound and ask for the VIO office. They'll sort it out for you but no need to change the number plates unless you want to do the new ones.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Information About Your Toyota Camry / Auto Mechanic Schools In Nigeria. / The Ancient Cars Of The Ancient City Of Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.