Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him (18868 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfMb8TMsVQ&feature=related

Everybody has bad days and everybody has their limits.

Unfortunately for Will Smith's publicist, today is one of those off days for the Hollywood star. TMZ has unearthed footage of Will slapping a reporter in the face after the young man attempted to kiss him on the lips. The incident happened at the Moscow premiere of Men In Black 3.

TMZ reports:
The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face. You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him. A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Freebbies: 11:18am On May 19, 2012
edwrad50:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfMb8TMsVQ&feature=related

Everybody has bad days and everybody has their limits.

Unfortunately for Will Smith's publicist, today is one of those off days for the Hollywood star. TMZ has unearthed footage of Will slapping a reporter in the face after the young man attempted to kiss him on the lips. The incident happened at the Moscow premiere of Men In Black 3.

TMZ reports:
The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face. You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him. A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.
i doubt it dat guy is laughing
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by maclatunji: 11:18am On May 19, 2012
Welldone Will!

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by scribble: 11:22am On May 19, 2012
isn't Will in support of gay marriage?

He should know that he has sent wrong signals to his gay fans.

I guess Jay Z is up next.

them for try barack too.

losers

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by nagoma(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2012
Perhaps Obama will happily allow a male reporter to kiss his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by ebonyfades: 11:27am On May 19, 2012
scribble: isn't Will in support of gay marriage?

them for try barack too.

losers
kai u have no common sense I swear! So u expect him to think of his fans the return the kiss abi. Why not ask him to sleep with the guy on the red carpet just so he can satisfy his gay fans. He's family dang!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2012
Thats will my boy, he remembered what I told him.

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 11:35am On May 19, 2012
Good one, so he want to bleep Will? See what Obama speech hv caused, giving some gay courage to Bleep up in public
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by SuyaEater(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2012
ahahahahahahahaha
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Mujinho4b(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2012
mehn... Dat hot.. Atlist d reporter should b hapy dat he got a slap 4rm d popular 'will smith'.. Som pple dy die 2 colect dat slap o,...

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Excelboi(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2012
Just a backhand slap? A punch will have been better.

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by jude33084(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2012
Is Will Smith in support of gay marriage?...if yes; they should sue him for the slapping bt if No,...well I thing the guy deserves a slap and a punch.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by wrecksfurd(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2012
Excelboi: Just a backhand slap? A punch will have been better.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by johnstar(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2012
rubbish y must dis b on d first page,watn consign us der, mtcheeew undecided nxt pls
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by faithin9ja: 11:46am On May 19, 2012
jude33084: Is Will Smith in support of gay marriage?...if yes; they should sue him for the slapping bt if No,...well I thing the guy deserves a slap and a punch.

My wife supports heterosexuality marriage (ie normal marriage between man and woman), that does that give any strange man the right to kiss her on the lips?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 11:50am On May 19, 2012
johnstar: rubbish y must dis b on d first page,watn consign us der, mtcheeew undecided nxt pls

You are a standard idiat! Is it when a male teacher bleep ur son in skool before you take dis matter seriously! It's cos of ppl like u dat a donkey get hope!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Afam4eva(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2012
scribble: isn't Will in support of gay marriage?

them for try barack too.

losers
So, because he's in support of gay marraige he should go about kissing men? Hmm, na wa for logic. He didn't slap the guy very well because it looked like the guy was trying to ra*pe him.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by achi4u(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2012
that guy is lucky that he's nt with his gun.
arant nonsence
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by andyprez(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2012
From what I'm seeing, its like the slap wasn't hard enough. He should have kicked him on the groin since its useless to him anyway.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by makonko(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2012
Well done Will!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 19, 2012
See some nigerians and stupid thinking.cos obama came out in support of same sex coupples means gays and lesbians will be going bananas on d streets.how many of you married men have been harassed by women cos you support traditional marriage.how many of your wives have been kissed on d streets cos they support traditinal marriage
Don't show dunceness here abeg
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by amosy007: 12:34pm On May 19, 2012
thats not even a real slap...he suppose to punch his facee grin grin
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Socratez20(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2012
Mehn i luv ds weldone will
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by kokoA(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2012
Any man wey bring him lips come near my lips ehn, na only God know dey kind dirty upper cut wey I go unleash for him jaw angry Yurk! Useless civillization!

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On May 19, 2012
Which kin yeye bad day be that? He did well to slap the bugger. Do you just go around plugging your mouth on that of any stranger you see? If yes, you deserve a very hot slap to awaken those dead brain cells.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Josh316(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2012
Even Heterosexuals dont just go round kissing every girl they see, the girl go slap the dude off his face, talkless of a gay dude... whichever way it is, this is pure sexual harassment by the Reporter... Well done Will!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by ak47mann(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2012
sick camera man sad sad
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by velo10: 1:03pm On May 19, 2012
With all the moves he's learnt as an action movie star, all he could do was just slap? Disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by bluejeff(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2012
faithin9ja:

My wife supports heterosexuality marriage (ie normal marriage between man and woman), that does that give any strange man the right to kiss her on the lips?

Hehehe, but it gives a strange woman the right to kiss u right ?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2012
I still don't understand why some of us don't reason commonly, imagine all this whites and co supporting gay marriage, homosexuality and lesbianism, can't they see that if all this abnormalties was normal as they preach how would they be existing now ie can a woman get another woman pregnant except 2ru bluetooth, can a man get a man pregnant except tru infrared. Common reasoning...
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by David2471(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2012
Nonsense.even if its a female reporter,y would she kiss him on d lips??..he's married you knw
nagoma: Perhaps Obama will happily allow a male reporter to kiss his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul: "I Sold Pure Water At UNILAG" / Photos From Brymo's Shirtless Performance On Stage Last Night / Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.