Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (11070 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by waffiboi: 11:24pm On May 18, 2012
Hi guys,
I will be moving back to naija next month to Abraka Delta State after living too long in the UK. What naija bank is it best to bank with? I would like to convert some pound sterling regularly in the bank with ease as I hate changing money on black market on the street.
I would also be sending money from my UK bank account to this potential new naija bank account. I am someone who hates hassle, I need a bank that will solve any potential problems with ease... in other words a bank with VERY good customer services.

ANY recommendations pls? Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Chinom(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2012
Solving potential problems with ease ? Diamond bank.But you money is safest in First bank.If you are moving to Nigeria, you must learn to deal with Hassles. it's unavoidable.

4 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by waffiboi: 6:49pm On May 19, 2012
Thanks for the info chinom. Any other contributions guys.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2012
Bro!

I recommend Diamond Bank, their service(s) is good.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by waffiboi: 11:36pm On May 19, 2012
thanks
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Gudme: 3:28pm On May 22, 2012
go with GT bank

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Geogeo1: 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
waffiboi: Hi guys,
I will be moving back to naija next month to Abraka Delta State after living too long in the UK. What naija bank is it best to bank with? I would like to convert some pound sterling regularly in the bank with ease as I hate changing money on black market on the street.
I would also be sending money from my UK bank account to this potential new naija bank account. I am someone who hates hassle, I need a bank that will solve any potential problems with ease... in other words a bank with VERY good customer services.

ANY recommendations pls? Thanks in advance.

I recommend [b]UBA PLC for you, where you can put your money and have your two eyes close
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by cyril83(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
Microfinance Bank

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
afribank embarassed
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
Diamond Bank or GTB.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Gudme: 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
bros na lie ooooooooo............dont go with UBA dem go chop your money any how

5 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by OshioksTeebaby: 3:37pm On May 22, 2012
I will recommend First Bank PLC.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by buragidi(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
Try Zenith Bank bros. U will never regret u did
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
I recommend SYFB (Save you from Bankrupcy) microfinance bank.....you no go broke wen u return 9ja.... wink
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by scribble: 3:40pm On May 22, 2012
First bank and GTbank are the industry leaders, they are both very customer-oriented even on social media levels.

However GTbanks cost of fund transfer is a bit amplified

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by peteypablo1: 3:49pm On May 22, 2012
Go for ASO Savings and Loans. Dependable and effeicient service. They will make mortgage look so simple.....try and you will be amazed. Im a living witness i returned two years back from the states and im loving every minute......Best of luck bro
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Jenticles(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2012
Access bank u gonna luv it
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2012
Why moving back? When we are tired of the country? Insecurity, kidnapping and bombing every where. Well, the best i can think of for now is First Bank, GT bank..

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by abarry001: 3:58pm On May 22, 2012
i will recommend GTBank for u
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nonybb: 4:00pm On May 22, 2012
LOOK GUY DONT LISTEN TO THOSE FOLKS HERE. EITHER U GO FOR FIRST BANK OR U GO FOR ZENITH BANK. THIRD OPTION SHOULD BE UBA... UR WARNED AND DONT BE AFRAID OF HUSTLING COS ITS A STYLE HERE
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by LeJeun3: 4:02pm On May 22, 2012
Guarantee Trust Bank, anyday anytime.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2012
Guarantee Trust!!

Ebe ano bank!!

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2012
Please contact me and i will give you a good banck account to transfer your pounds sterling to! It will be very safe.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by JahMan1: 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
Diamond Bank
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by osram(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2012
Gud.me:
go with GT bank
gbam
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Efizzi: 4:20pm On May 22, 2012
@POSTER after reading though this thread, I think the topic should have been LIST TEN BANKS IN NIGERIA. Meanwhile first bank is good. as for changing of cash, the banks would even advice you to do so with ABOKI.
The typr of country we are, ABOKIS are the recognised BUREAU DE CHANGE instead of banks.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Kitomania(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2012
I would suggest u go for Diamond or First Banks... D rest are either serious blood sucker or over crowded halls...

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
First Bank is it. There's really no competition if what you're looking for is safety, reliability, impressive customer service, innovation and superior technology

The bank is currently Nigeria's number one bank brand as well as the Most Innovative Bank in Africa
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by psyqs(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2012
Dude, i ll advice u go wit Access Bank.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 22, 2012
Jenticles: Access bank u gonna luv it

*vomits*
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by fasbio(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2012
first bank pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Just A Laptop / Thanks To Sanusi: Foreign Banks Reject Letters Of Credit From Nigeria / How To Produce Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.