Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha (4110 Views)

20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2012
My name is High Priest ThankGod Ifeduba Tochukwu(Aka Aguiyi Ndigbo mmiri n'asaa Agu n'asaa)meaning the crocodile of 7 seas and 7 forest. I'm the President and founder of this great religious movement the CHURCH OF AMADIOHA. Amadioha revealed himself to me in the voice of thunder and ligtening to revive our great ancestral deity. Amadioha is the Igbo God of thunder,justice,self determination and entreprenuers. For daily guilde send me an email@ kenneth4u205@gmail.com .

Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by Mpetempe(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2012
May God Almighty Deliver You...
Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by Jenwitemi(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2012
Deliver him from the jewish deity? I hope so for his sake. I am sure Amadioha has already delivered him from the clutches of Mr. Yahweh.
Mpetempe: May God Almighty Deliver You...
Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2012
good try, but it is either a Temple or a[b] Shrine[/b]. it cannot be a church. .

Mpetempe: May God Almighty Deliver You...

may the cargo company deliver you to Israel, so you can become a Jeww. .
Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by Nobody: 7:19am On May 20, 2012
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]good try, but it is either a Temple or a[b] Shrine[/b]. it cannot be a church. I understand your arguement and i know that Amadioha already have a Temple in kalu anu in Ozuzu River state its called Mgbiri(temple). The choice of calling it church is as a result of modernization to make it Unique and acceptable to the wider world . We have envolved beyond mud house shrines surronded by rags and fetish sacrifice. Amadioha church will be in a standard modern buildings overseen by neatly dress Priests known as *DIBIA*. This church must spread world over and will bypass the western church of Satan which is demonic and diabolically in nature. Amadioha is the Igbo God of justice,war,thunder,lightening,freedom and self determination. He is the Creator Alusi mandated by CHUKWU OKIKE to render justice and freedom to mankind, He is married to Ani(goddess of Odinani or earth)
. Below is the symbol of Amadioha

Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: I understand your arguement and i know that Amadioha already have a Temple in kalu anu in Ozuzu River state its called Mgbiri(temple). The choice of calling it church is as a result of modernization to make it Unique and acceptable to the wider world . We have envolved beyond mud house shrines surronded by rags and fetish sacrifice. Amadioha church will be in a standard modern buildings overseen by neatly dress Priests known as *DIBIA*. This church must spread world over and will bypass the western church of Satan which is demonic and diabolically in nature. Amadioha is the Igbo God of justice,war,thunder,lightening,freedom and self determination. He is the Creator Alusi mandated by CHUKWU OKIKE to render justice and freedom to mankind, He is married to Ani(goddess of Odinani or earth)
. Below is the symbol of Amadioha

It is neither unique nor acceptable to the modern world. people outside Nigeria atleast, will think that you are just trying to copy the christian church and it is another syncretic religion. They will look down upon you as a second-grade institution. This is what i hate about many Africans. They think that anything christian is modern. It is called slave mentality and is not the Africans fault. it is a fault of the imposition of such ideology on the average Africans mind. Do you think the Chinese and Japanese and Indians will rename their instituions as[i] churches[/i], with uniformly clad priests, who do neither ritual, nor venerate idols NO OFCOURSE NOT! yet they are modern and respect the world over. Infact, today the west tremble at their sight, because they are the emerging Superpowers of the Global, Economica and Political scenario.

Those mud houses with fetish structures that you just made of are what makes True African/ Igbo Spirituality. We are Pagans and nature worshippers. We DO NOT worship in concrete jungles. We worship out there in the open, in our mud structures or under the open skies. That is what defines us. Those idols are a representation of the Supreme forces. We odo not worship them, but what they represent. They help us concentrate our prayers on one entity. Do you seriously think that a[b] GOD OF WAR AND THUNDER[/b] would prefer worship in one of your standard buildings with neat pastor-like priests dressed in white (for example). NO! that does not define us. your plan will fail if you take such a course. First of all, go find an Igbo spiritual Master and learn some things from him, so you willknow what path to take. .

and you are trying to copy western religion by trying to proselyytse and convert the world. YOU HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED YOUR FIRST MISTAKE. how will we be any different from the christians then Pagan religion do not convert other people, like christianity and other abrahamic faiths. Odinani is only for Igbo peoples. Every tribe in this world has its own traditional religon. you must concentrate only on Igbos.
Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by Nobody: 10:37am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

It is neither unique nor acceptable to the modern world. people outside Nigeria atleast, will think that you are just trying to copy the christian church and it is another syncretic religion. They will look down upon you as a second-grade institution. This is what i hate about many Africans. They think that anything christian is modern. It is called slave mentality and is not the Africans fault. it is a fault of the imposition of such ideology on the average Africans mind. Do you think the Chinese and Japanese and Indians will rename their instituions as[i] churches[/i], with uniformly clad priests, who do neither ritual, nor venerate idols NO OFCOURSE NOT! yet they are modern and respect the world over. Infact, today the west tremble at their sight, because they are the emerging Superpowers of the Global, Economica and Political scenario.

Those mud houses with fetish structures that you just made of are what makes True African/ Igbo Spirituality. We are Pagans and nature worshippers. We DO NOT worship in concrete jungles. We worship out there in the open, in our mud structures or under the open skies. That is what defines us. Those idols are a representation of the Supreme forces. We odo not worship them, but what they represent. They help us concentrate our prayers on one entity. Do you seriously think that a[b] GOD OF WAR AND THUNDER[/b] would prefer worship in one of your standard buildings with neat pastor-like priests dressed in white (for example). NO! that does not define us. your plan will fail if you take such a course. First of all, go find an Igbo spiritual Master and learn some things from him, so you willknow what path to take. .

and you are trying to copy western religion by trying to proselyytse and convert the world. YOU HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED YOUR FIRST MISTAKE. how will we be any different from the christians then Pagan religion do not convert other people, like christianity and other abrahamic faiths. Odinani is only for Igbo peoples. Every tribe in this world has its own traditional religon. you must concentrate only on Igbos.
for a start its imperative that you understand my ideological drive: i'm a New world theorist and a believer in Pan Africanism. You cannot retrogress inorder to progress or else you end up like Boko haram syconphants and hypocrites who condemn western education and yet avail themselves of computer gadgets and western weaponry. My drive is to exalt the Igbo God(chukwu okike) and the Creator Alusi Amadioha to an international level like the ancient Pharaohs. There is nothing unique about living in the bushy jungle as you stipulated or wearing stinking rags like Dibias;such does not make me unique. As graduates we must evolve this religion from fetishness to Modernity. You cant be against modernity@ pagan 9ja when you are availing yourself the dividend of laptops and BB to post comment on NL. Lets be real here and realistic . Every religion is/need revival from Judaism,islam to christianity. Church of Amadioha is not an exception to the wind of CHANGE

Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: for a start its imperative that you understand my ideological drive: i'm a New world theorist and a believer in Pan Africanism. You cannot retrogress inorder to progress or else you end up like Boko haram syconphants and hypocrites who condemn western education and yet avail themselves of computer gadgets and western weaponry. My drive is to exalt the Igbo God(chukwu okike) and the Creator Alusi Amadioha to an international level like the ancient Pharaohs. There is nothing unique about living in the bushy jungle as you stipulated or wearing stinking rags like Dibias;such does not make me unique. As graduates we must evolve this religion from fetishness to Modernity. You cant be against modernity@ pagan 9ja when you are availing yourself the dividend of laptops and BB to post comment on NL. Lets be real here and realistic . Every religion is/need revival from Judaism,islam to christianity. Church of Amadioha is not an exception to the wind of CHANGE

what has using an Ipad or a bb got to do with practicing religion WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING PROGRESS, DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY WITH RELIGION AND CULTURE? why are you making it look like one is dependent on the other?? did you read my post about the Asian peoples also who told you that the Dibias have wear stinking rags ot is just because they are poor. why dont you buy them some new clothes, eh? the problem will be resolved. undecided

here watch this video if you are a committed and sincere person. it is about the Mungiki traditional religious revival o the Agikuyu peoples in Kenya. Listen to the what Tiger, the Chief of Kenda Muiyoro has to say. only then come back and speak to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=r_VCaFMIuKs

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha by EBCO: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
I do not know where you got your narrative from, nor the motive behind this religious appropriation of yours. Amadioha is native to and resides in Ozuzu, in present day Etche local government area of Rivers State. Though, the deity has jurisdiction and influence across Africa, it is wrong to describe it as an Igbo god. If for any reason you wish to localize the deity or let people into its abode, you should atleast truthfully write that the god is native to and resides in Etche.

Amadioha does not appear to lying tongues AND IF YOU DO NOT REPENT, YOU STAND THE RISK OF BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTENING AND THUNDER!

(1) (Reply)

Is Annointing Oil Biblical? / It Feels Like Someone Lied To Me / The Plan And Strategies Of The Queen Of Coast Against Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.