Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. (4101 Views)

Grow Your Bald Hair Back Baldness Treatment And Hairloss Treatment Cream / Hair Thinning And Hairloss / Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by VictorTobore(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2012
I have been experiencing facial hairloss.I find out i'll need rogaine foam to stop the hairloss but i can't find any to buy in nigeria here pls i need your advice.
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by agbanagba(m): 4:17am On May 19, 2012
well i have another solution for you its an e-book on hair loss prevention.it has proved effective for me and others i have referred it to.it talks about which foods to avoid and limit the intake of for better hair management ,discovering nutritional remedies for hair loss prevention ,the reasons for hair loss and also prescription drug treatments etc. You can get it at http://bit .ly/KmE3j8 Trust me its very Good.
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by gunuvi(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2012
Try applying coconut oil everyday for 2 weeks and use it to cook too. And u will be amazed. Lots of people have tried it and it worked wonders.
If you want to order a fresh virgin coconut oil in Nigeria, call 07026015480 and u will get it within 48 hours
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by gloriana(f): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
hmmmnn! 2 many doctors in d house. I beta kip my own solution 2 myself.
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by gunuvi(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2012
@gloriana, Habaa are u that stingy. We were all suggesting what we know or have used. Abeg tell us yours now. Plssssssss.
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by pato405(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
purely psychological
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by gunuvi(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2012
Order your coconut oil today
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by hairyman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rogaine is 5% minoxidil. The brand name is ridiculously expensive. There are other alternatives like kirkland

Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by VictorTobore(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
I knw abt rogaine hair foam but i don't i don't knw the actual price or if it's been sold here in nigeria.Pls what do i do,how do i acquire d kirkland u suggested and does it work like rogaine hair foam.
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by hairyman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rogaine is a brand name. So also is kirkland. They are both 5% minoxidil so yes they have the same effect. You may call 07038614025
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by hairyman(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rogaine is a brand name. So also is kirkland. The active agent is 5% minoxidil so yes they have the same effect. You may call 07038614025
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by queenesthr(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2013
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by standout5: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2014
u can order Rogaine from konga.com. But its expensive sha ooo
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by dennykel60: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Tired of buying herbal products or supplements that don't give you the value you need, I introduce you to Swissgarde south African skin, hair and nails for your hair, nail and skin problems. Swissgarde gives you a 100% guarantee and will refund ur money back if the product doesn't meet your needs. For info, whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good day victor, I'm in need of rogaine too now. How were u able to get
Re: Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. by Giftibe: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
VictorTobore:
I have been experiencing facial hairloss.I find out i'll need rogaine foam to stop the hairloss but i can't find any to buy in nigeria here pls i need your advice.

While Minoxidil will help fix that, and I sale that, you can contact me 07038698600 to order yours

(1) (Reply)

Medical Practise In Ireland For A Nigerian Trained Doctor / Nasal Polyps Or Growth In The Nose - Any Treatment? / Contraceptive Pills, Advantages And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.