Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31648 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: you know you wished you looked Somali. Don't be jealous that Somalis overwhelmingly marry other somalis as opposed to other blacks who run out of their ethnic group.

We know we are the best looking...so we marry other somalis.

bantu sluuut....check your dna....you may find out ur half ape.

apart from horn of Africans. .which other black women do u find attractive smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: North Africans are good looking

north africans are not black undecided
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:59am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: you know you wished you looked Somali.
what skinny, weak looking and with buck teeth. No thanks.

warya123: Don't be jealous that Somalis overwhelmingly marry other somalis as opposed to other blacks who run out of their ethnic group.
Thank god that you do. Otherwise other people might get the genetic trait of fighting stupid civil wars. LOL

bantu sluuut....check your dna....you may find out ur half ape.
Yet bantu soldiers are bringing peace, law and order to Mogadishu. Somalis are doing f**k all.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 3:13am On Jul 13, 2012
Black Kenichi:
what skinny, weak looking and with buck teeth. No thanks.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
onila:

north africans are not black undecided

I would hate to have to post more DNA results on here! grin
that would be another 40 pages worth of debate...NAH!! i'll just leave it alone! grin

Mrs.Chima:
You Somalians created a whole new meaning of keeping it in the family. wink That's why many of yall looks funny shaped and deformed.

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy shocked
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
u know darn well that somalis are the best looking people in africa...just cause we are the only subsaharan africa who have the same ethnic group, who are homogenous doesn't mean u gotta be jealous.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: "strong features"= bantu features= ugly

hey shut up there!!

because Somalis don't have the softest features either!

I'ma tell you that right now!! some of your cheek bones so damn hard
it looks painful!! grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: u know darn well that somalis are the best looking people in africa...just cause we are the only subsaharan africa who have the same ethnic group, who are homogenous doesn't mean u gotta be jealous.

homogeneous does not make you folks attractive nor does it erase your never ending list of issues.
one that you all must pay attention to is the increase in mental illness... grin

you my friend are an example of why that needs urgent care and undivided attention. kiss
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
BONES LOOK HARD.

SOMALIS HAVE THE SOFTEST FEATURES OF ANY AFRICAN GROUPS...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: BONES LOOK HARD.

SOMALIS HAVE THE SOFTEST FEATURES OF ANY AFRICAN GROUPS...

sweetheart...is that your final answer? grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
yeah..actually it is...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
got the info. took it down.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^interesting....

i'd have to take you up on that some other time though...
im @ work. wink

royal & pleep...just shut up.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
ok let me know when u got time
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^ wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
lol@ nosy folks. grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
i am gonna go eat breakfast now.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
lol...someone forgot to take their meds. undecided
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by coolzeal(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
They're no top 5 beautiful women in Africa, since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; in fact this question has no answer... I think some people are just fu*cked up and pathetic. Can someone please explain to me what the hell is soft and strong features, good hair and bad hair... Dang!!! some of you are retard..
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
coolzeal: They're no top 5 beautiful women in Africa, since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; in fact this question has no answer... I think some people are just fu*cked up and pathetic. Can someone please explain to me what the hell is soft and strong features, good hair and bad hair... Dang!!! some of you are retard..

lol... grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
who forgot to take their meds dear?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: who forgot to take their meds dear?

you did, as usual. lmao.

btw i took down the info.
you can delete it if you want. smiley

anyway...off to do more work.

ttyl.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
cool i will tell you when to call that number with the password...would be nice to hear ur voice for a change.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
U work today?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
am off...u down for the call...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
As long as its no scam im good tongue
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
its not a scam...its a conference .....

am on there now...waiting...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: its not a scam...its a conference .....

am on there now...waiting...

Omg! Ok im about to right now.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
come back on am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.