Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31649 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: come back on am waiting

ok give me a min. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
cheesy
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Moeneeb: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Of course the most beautiful women are in South Africa, Cape Town to be precise. Nothing more beautiful than a Cape Coloured hottie, it's like we have our own little Brazil here, mix of Indian, Malaysian, African, Asian, European.
And of course our Afrikaaner Hotties and Indian hotties... no other country in Africa comes close.
Thats why Nigerians and Somalians here dont wanna get the f out of our neighbourhoods, they want what we have. grin

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by SmoothCrim: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2012
After looking at all the women nationalities here and vomiting a few times at the ugliness of some of them I can have up with a list of the 5 most beautiful!!

1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
4) Ghana
5) Ghana
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 25, 2012
lol
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol

my passport for jaimaica got rejected cry

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I would hate to have to post more DNA results on here! grin
that would be another 40 pages worth of debate...NAH!! i'll just leave it alone! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy shocked
North Africans clearly not black grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2012
lol @ terry...

bro whats good? whats with these hidden posts? grin

smh...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: TerryCarr(m)

lol this nigga watching it happen.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 1:49am On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol @ terry...

bro whats good? whats with these hidden posts? grin

smh...
i have no idea i post pics of Madagascar women and then it says the forums are not working comeback later and when i do come back it is hidden
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 2:03am On Jul 28, 2012
Mauritania
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
TerryCarr: i have no idea i post pics of Madagascar women and then it says the forums are not working comeback later and when i do come back it is hidden

lol oh ok.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol oh ok.
do you know why
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
could be that the server was "overwhelmed" or that the picture was refused
by spamb0t. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: could be that the server was "overwhelmed" or that the picture was refused
by spamb0t. smiley
i guess the women were to pretty grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
TerryCarr: i guess the women were to pretty grin

lmao...
you could save the pix and them upload them. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lmao...
you could save the pix and them upload them. smiley
true but i am lazy grin i will try to post 2 pics per reply
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Exotic Malagasy women

DAMN!!!! shocked
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
TerryCarr: true but i am lazy grin i will try to post 2 pics per reply

lmao!! i know right. i dont see how onila does it! grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lmao!! i know right. i dont see how onila does it! grin
grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
@your pictures...

i have ALWAYS stated Blasians are the most exotic mix. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
MsDarkSkin: @your pictures...

i have ALWAYS stated Blasians are the most exotic mix. smiley
indeed
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2012
djibouti women are somali
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2012
warya123: djibouti women are somali
not all you have the afars too
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2012
i know but 60 percent is somali....the president is somali....even some of the afar are half somali. grin

keep in mind the entire country of djibouti is only 800 thousand people...the capital of somalia, mogadishu is 4 times bigger....

so somalis will alway be a majority in djibouti...cause the government is somali and doesnt want to lose power...somalis get automatic citizenship in djibouti since nomads go in and out.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by AdrinaSebastia(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2012
looooool !!!!! they all look like apes apart from north Africans and east Africans (by east Africans i mean Ethiopians Eritreans Somali and other Arab looking women) apart from them all are gorillas with ugly kinky hair ( but the usually put wives made of horse lipsrsealed ), big black blue ass full of fat!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
huge nose that reaches all over the face ! big black ugly lips ( not kissable!! ) !! and the ugliest skin !!!
like wtf is wrong with them i wouldn't touch them not even with a stick !!!!!!!!!! all the guys who think they are something are the ugly ghetto black guys ! no actually even they prefer a fat white\Hispanic\Ethiopian etc... over their women i mean we cant blame them cuz the women look like shit!
but anyway Ethiopians Egyptians Somalis ( middle Easterners etc ) are the most beautiful !! they are gorgeous and have exotic look !! nothing like black !!!
look at them wow !!
first pic = Ethiopian women shocked
second = Ethiopian shocked
third = Ethiopian and Eritrean shocked
forth = Egyptians women ( they just look like light skinned Ethiopians ! ) shocked

and here a Somali girl !
http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1712724302/n597067141_2033810_7304593.jpg

and here the ugly black girl ( like any other black girls .. looking like an ugly ape lipsrsealed )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6f/Mercy_Olubunmi.jpg/200px-Mercy_Olubunmi.jpg

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2012
AdrinaSebastia: looooool !!!!! they all look like apes apart from north Africans and east Africans (by east Africans i mean Ethiopians Eritreans Somali and other Arab looking women) apart from them all are gorillas with ugly kinky hair ( but the usually put wives made of horse lipsrsealed ), big black blue ass full of fat!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
huge nose that reaches all over the face ! big black ugly lips ( not kissable!! ) !! and the ugliest skin !!!
like wtf is wrong with them i wouldn't touch them not even with a stick !!!!!!!!!! all the guys who think they are something are the ugly ghetto black guys ! no actually even they prefer a fat white\Hispanic\Ethiopian etc... over their women i mean we cant blame them cuz the women look like shit!
but anyway Ethiopians Egyptians Somalis ( middle Easterners etc ) are the most beautiful !! they are gorgeous and have exotic look !! nothing like black !!!
look at them wow !!
first pic = Ethiopian women shocked
second = Ethiopian shocked
third = Ethiopian and Eritrean shocked
forth = Egyptians women ( they just look like light skinned Ethiopians ! ) shocked

and here a Somali girl !
http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1712724302/n597067141_2033810_7304593.jpg

and here the ugly black girl ( like any other black girls .. looking like an ugly ape lipsrsealed )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6f/Mercy_Olubunmi.jpg/200px-Mercy_Olubunmi.jpg
now we got a Somali posing as an Ethiopian/Arab grin

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
1) Cameroon
2)EWONDO
3)ETON
4)KRIBi
5)BAMILEKE/DOUALA

1)YAOUNDE
2)DOUALA
3)SOA
4)KRIBI
5)SoUTH REGION/NRTH REGIOn.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.