Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez (56317 Views)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Uche Jombo Makes First Outing With New Hubby Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by rovert: 3:02pm On May 19, 2012
ziccoit: how does this reduce the price of gari. O ti tan.

Why should gari price reduce? Shouldn't farmer be millionaires, abi na only you sabi make money?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by nicekeno(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2012
lol
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Blackteeth(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2012
Fried hair and fair skin is automatically fine boy. If his skin was dark with tangled hair he wouldn't have been so.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by infolpf: 3:07pm On May 19, 2012
is it just me or does he look gay?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by sholay2011(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2012
Tank God for uche's lyf...at last...her juju has wrkd on a strange man afta several failures ova me!!! grin God bless d 'strange' union...mu eh eh
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Ejine(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2012
He's handsome.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Blackteeth(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2012
rovert:

Why should gari price reduce? Shouldn't farmer be millionaires, abi na only you sabi make money?

Gbam. Some people get mouth oo. Garri is so precious to the dude and that's the only stuff he wants the price reduced.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by bisiaet: 3:12pm On May 19, 2012
Do I hear someone say she is lucky?

So she is lucky for marrying the most confused race, colourless jelly hair jingolo So that is a luck so funny indeed. So it was because OF this guy she was bluffing around as if she is more than what she is or got more than this colourless face i'm seen?? This is so intereting indeed.

"Originality" is very important in life madam Uche whatever.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2012
IS THERE ANOTHER UCHE JUMBO, COS THAT LADY THERE WITH THE PUERTO RICO GUY ISNT UCHE
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by logica(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2012
tpia@:
well, given the shortage of marriageable nigerian men, can one blame her. . . . . .

btw can we have her bio?
LMAO. I feel your pain. Actually I don't. It just might be you are not attractive; that's why no Nigerian men want to marry you.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Lexoria: 3:24pm On May 19, 2012
See jealousy affront all angles.If he were a Nigerian now, its either they 'll say he 's ugly but she went for the money or she 's a husby snatcher. Na wahhhhhh
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by carlos86: 3:48pm On May 19, 2012
chei!...so they don't like Nigerian guys again?...and I was dreaming of Rita Dominic
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Aijara: 3:50pm On May 19, 2012
am surprised to see jeeloussy guyz on nairaland, if u say ours girls are marrying these foreigners because of money and other benefits, d nigerian man started it first, it is just that the nigerian girl/women is now aware that she can equally enjoy such benefit even better than her male folks. nigerian men are smart, they have susceeded in passing it to their female counterpart without knowing. dont feel bad because d babes are beating the men to their game, very soon whitety go come marry all una babes finish, then we go have mixed race of molatos as nigerians, which will be a very very good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2012
Hey, Op we need to see more pictures here! Is that Uche Jumbo bleaching?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by bisiaet: 3:55pm On May 19, 2012
Now is Peuto Rico guy/Uche Jumbo i'm very sure the next one among the craps frustrated Nollywood or sillywood or Akunawood or Nonsensewood will be either Afghanista/one of them or Somalia/one of them or Haitian/one of them or Pakistani/one of them or Chenchen/one of them in as far the guy is fair in colour with like a "mice" that fell inside red oil "hair type" its ok. "Originality" very important
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Hoodrat(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2012
Cholera Kurwa!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by victorazy(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2012
That's not Uche Jombo plz u guyz should stop the rumor
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by stunna2(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2012
is anybody with a light, brown, yellow red and white skin a white person to a Nigerian??

well, the standard used by the rest of the world is this: there are only two races, the colored people and the white race! That means if you have any color...then you are black! there was a movie recommended to me by one of the Stars in it "WHITE HUNTERS' and i was disgusted that some of Nollywood biggest Stars agreed to take part in a movie called white Hunters without a single white person in it, rather it was an Indian, some Chinese and a bunch of Lebanese that i saw in the movie!

what was more shocking to me was the fact of the caliber of actresses in that movie and i understand they have since made a second one!

i 1st interacted with 'white people in Sweden where almost everyone is blue eyes and blond and the Lebanese and Iranians there faced worse racism than us black folks as they were hated and called by the white people 'black hair niggas'

Now look at the pictures of the ugly or really old women Naija boys bring back to Naija as we have seen in some of the pictures to marry for papers or money...they are all actually 'white people'

So, year...maybe naija girls r getting smarter and r now also going after 'white people' but please get real white folks to marry, k!

and oh, naija people here in america know that Nigerian girls coming to america and dumping naija men for white men is nothing new!

to each their own and if you r happy at the end...it's all good!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by johnstar(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2012
Nonsense, dis zambia man
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2012
$tunna:
is anybody with a light, brown, yellow red and white skin a white person to a Nigerian??

well, the standard used by the rest of the world is this: there are only two races, the colored people and the white race! That means if you have any color...then you are black! there was a movie recommended to me by one of the Stars in it "WHITE HUNTERS' and i was disgusted that some of Nollywood biggest Stars agreed to take part in a movie called white Hunters without a single white person in it, rather it was an Indian, some Chinese and a bunch of Lebanese that i saw in the movie!

what was more shocking to me was the fact of the caliber of actresses in that movie and i understand they have since made a second one!

i 1st interacted with 'white people in Sweden where almost everyone is blue eyes and blond and the Lebanese and Iranians there faced worse racism than us black folks as they were hated and called by the white people 'black hair niggas'

Now look at the pictures of the ugly or really old women Naija boys bring back to Naija as we have seen in some of the pictures to marry for papers or money...they are all actually 'white people'

So, year...maybe naija girls r getting smarter and r now also going after 'white people' but please get real white folks to marry, k!

and oh, naija people here in america know that Nigerian girls coming to america and dumping naija men for white men is nothing new!

to each their own and if you r happy at the end...it's all good!

I call my Arab friends sand niggaz and they cool with it. :8

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 19, 2012
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by mikron(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2012
Are they married already? thought they are just going out? @ op pls get your facts right before posting
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by dulux: 4:56pm On May 19, 2012
See nigerian dudes feeling threatened already..hehe..see as dem dey beef the fine boy..we still have enough pretty girls to go round..[quote][/quote]
smh grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 19, 2012
Two4Two: I dont think the lady is really Uche Jumbo or is by brain cells playing tricks on me. Can someone check?
^^^
I have some doubts about the identity of the lady in that picture too. Though, i have not seen Uche, lately.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by dulux: 4:57pm On May 19, 2012
mikron: Are they married already? thought they are just going out? @ op pls get your facts right before posting
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by dulux: 4:58pm On May 19, 2012
hmmm
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by dulux: 4:59pm On May 19, 2012
Bereal247:
^^^
I have some doubts about the identity of the lady in that picture too. I have not seen her lately, though.
ok
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by charles316: 5:21pm On May 19, 2012
@Tpia,i once told u dat u would never get a naija man cos u are too ugly
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On May 19, 2012
Hope it last.
Anyways goodluck to er.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by obraye: 5:25pm On May 19, 2012
Please mukina2 where did you get this picture.The lady on the picture is not Uche Jombo.Try and clearify you facts before posting them so you don't mislead other nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by charles316: 5:37pm On May 19, 2012
Naija babes now marry these oyibo cos they cant keep up wiv our standard. Abeg make una marry chineSe men sef. We dont give a f0rk. Expired pûssies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / Actor, Nonso Diobi Involved In Accident / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.