Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. (7989 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Apawa(f): 6:58pm On May 19, 2012
I met this guy when i was jus 18yr.we had a good relationship for 8years. He's nt handsome bt hav a gud heart dat makes him a lady's man. We had our ups and down as couples do n people think we might end up together. There re times i spend nites alone in his house while waiting for him bt he,s busy in d arms of older women. When ever i confront him he tells me the truth bt men as they are wil never repent. I on my side had being very sincere during the 8yrs. My greatest pain was that we had 2 abortion and the third broke de carmel's back was wen he abandon me wit 7months pregnancy. I was heart broken n had a premature labor. At dat time of pains i swore he wil know no peace. My boyfriend is married twice witout any child nd no peace. I dnt know where to find him when i had of his pligt. Am feelin responsible,though am married wit four children. What do u nairalanders think
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 19, 2012
just pray for the guy!
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Killz1(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2012
If you feel responsible, then un-curse him.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Excelboi(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2012
Not necessarily you meet him before you break the curse. Forgive him
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by bendazum: 7:19pm On May 19, 2012
SIS I USE GOD BEG YOU.FORGIVE AM.I NEVER SAY WETIN E DO GOOD O.INFACT THE GUY WRONG YOU WELLA.8 YEARS NA BEANS?BUT FOR UR PEACE OF MIND AND WHAT U GUYS SHARED IN PAST AS WELL AS UR FUTURE ADVANCEMENT IN LIFE.FORGIVE THE MOFO.REMEMBER IF U NO FORGIVE AM,GOD FIT NO FORGIVE YA SINS.ABEG ABEG FORGIVE AM.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by bernfame(f): 7:48pm On May 19, 2012
Its the law of karma at work...the curse you placed on him only made it worse. However, do try to forgive and also pray for him.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by ijebabe: 8:12pm On May 19, 2012
You have moved on with your life, thank God for that! Try to look for him harder and forgive him, after 8 years of relationship I am sure there are places you can still search for him. God will bless you for that! x
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On May 19, 2012
Haaaaa! Babe na karma dey do d guy o! Forget all dis stunts about d curse

Listen! he dey reap wetin hin sow, say a silent prayer wey u dey and if dat doesn't set him free, den na stronger winch dey dat mata. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by omega25red(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2012
Apawa: I met this guy when i was jus 18yr.we had a good relationship for 8years. He's nt handsome bt hav a gud heart dat makes him a lady's man. We had our ups and down as couples do n people think we might end up together. There re times i spend nites alone in his house while waiting for him bt he,s busy in d arms of older women. When ever i confront him he tells me the truth bt men as they are wil never repent. I on my side had being very sincere during the 8yrs. My greatest pain was that we had 2 abortion and the third broke de carmel's back was wen he abandon me wit 7months pregnancy. I was heart broken n had a premature labor. At dat time of pains i swore he wil know no peace. My boyfriend is married twice witout any child nd no peace. I dnt know where to find him when i had of his pligt. Am feelin responsible,though am married wit four children. What do u nairalanders think
get a life! and focus on your marriage instead of looking for updates on this playboy
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Mynd44: 11:05pm On May 19, 2012
I would not be surprised if the motive behind those thread is that she misses the guy and would not mind getting back in bed with him
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 1:35am On May 20, 2012
No mata ur prayer and d amount of tymz u tel ursf u hav forgvn him,it only has a little 2 play wit hs conditions nw..u can neva cheat nature,until he becomes remorseful of wat he did n ask 4 forgvnes,hs condition wil hardly change..SO ITS UP 2 HIM NT U,HE SHUD FIND U INSTEAD

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 1:37am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I would not be surprised if the motive behind those thread is that she misses the guy and would not mind getting back in bed with him
get bck 2 such guy? GODFORBID..she happy wit her 4 kids already
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Mynd44: 6:51am On May 20, 2012
chidyhels:
get bck 2 such guy? GODFORBID..she happy wit her 4 kids already
So why is she dwelling on past issues? She is just looking for a chance to meet the dude jorh
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Godmother(f): 7:00am On May 20, 2012
You don't need to see him. Just forgive the dude and get on with your life. And for all u knw u may not be responsible for his condition. Fate is probably paying his back. Live ur life, babes
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by queensmith: 8:35am On May 20, 2012
you are not responsible- the guy is simply sowing what he reaped. He is not a good man, how did you expect him to have a good future. Trust me if the curses of broken hearted girls meant anything there will be no men left in this world. Forget about him and move on with your life.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by ATMC(f): 9:14am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Haaaaa! Babe na karma dey do d guy o! Forget all dis stunts about d curse

Listen! he dey reap wetin hin sow, say a silent prayer wey u dey and if dat doesn't set him free, den na stronger winch dey dat mata. lipsrsealed
idowuogbo!!
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by pattybf(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2012
h
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by pattybf(f): 11:02pm On May 24, 2012
h
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Killz1(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2012
pattybf: hmm! I was going to write something like dis b4 i found this post, i went through a similar situation.

In my case, my ex & I started when we were both young,he wasnt handsome bt had a very good heart & very generous.we dated 4 many yrs, had 3 abortions & even lived 2gether. Den he decided 2 travel out bt little did i know he was going to get rid of me @ dat point. Immediately he left, a cousin of his moved, b4 i cld ask what? Or if get in touch with him, i had already been thrown out of d hse wt all my things(includg clothes), dis happened in surulere, d only family i had lived in ojodu i cried all d way 2 dat place on dat fateful day. after 3yrs he came back wtout lookg 4 me, i heard of his arrival & went 2 see him bt he dismissed me sayg his family wont allow him to marry me. Dat day i left crying & cursing him with d abortions he convinced me saying we would marry proper & ve many children, den i also remembered all d chances i lost bc of him, in 1999 dec, de last time we traveled home together,suitors came 4 me, wt family & wine bt i rejectd them cos i had someone.
After dat incident, d next thing i heard was his marriage plans, i felt so bad but there was nothing i cld do than 2 curse him again, infact i ask God 2 take away children & happiness from'his marriage.2yrs after, i got married & now i ve a son bt his stil childless.he actually approached me 4days after my wedding.
initially i didnt giv him audince, den he went 2 see my Godparents, he said he was willing to settle 4 all dat i lost & to
earn my 4givness. I named a priced bt he neva did anything abt it,even though he calls &spends hrs on my phone,[size=15pt]he neva even directly asked 4'my 4giveness. i dont know if my curse is really workg [/size]
Bt i would like 2 see he's remosreful of dat he put me through cos even though it has been yrs, it still hurts!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by tpia5: 2:18am On May 25, 2012
i think you gals just want more romps in the hay with the guys in question. Probably driving yourselves crazy thinking of what they're doing and imagining how you should be the women in the fellows' lives.

do you actually need to physically stalk see them before you forgive/release/whatever them?

as per the story- by the time you did the first abortion, second, then third, all for the same guy, you still didnt have a clue?

not that i dont sympathize with you, but forgiveness is a cardinal point in the bible.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by charles424(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2012
Its disheartening hearing this,you don't need to curse anyone for not marrying you.
Sometimes what we want in life is below Gods plan for our life.If you are both destined to marry each other he won't ever leave you.But God has being showing you so many things to tell you,you are not meant for him but you ignore.So you payed dearly for it,
Now you went to do judgement on your own,that's not right,If you force yourself on him,do you know what would have happen to you?
Go and look for him and uncurse him immediately,to remove what will eventually happen to you too.I pray you do that immediately so that peace will reign in your life.Leave judgement unto Almighty God.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On May 25, 2012
ATMC: idowuogbo!!
Wetin?
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by tpia5: 4:49pm On May 26, 2012
charles424: Its disheartening hearing this,you don't need to curse anyone for not marrying you.
Sometimes what we want in life is below Gods plan for our life.If you are both destined to marry each other he won't ever leave you.But God has being showing you so many things to tell you,you are not meant for him but you ignore.So you payed dearly for it,
Now you went to do judgement on your own,that's not right,If you force yourself on him,do you know what would have happen to you?
Go and look for him and uncurse him immediately,to remove what will eventually happen to you too.I pray you do that immediately so that peace will reign in your life.Leave judgement unto Almighty God.

well said, minus the looking for him part.

she doesnt necessarily have to do that before forgiving him, imo.

i dont think she can meet him physically without trying to sleep with him again.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Rocktation(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2012
DONkollione: just pray for the guy!
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2012
Hun
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Ruler2: 12:39pm On May 31, 2017
charles424:
Its disheartening hearing this,you don't need to curse anyone for not marrying you.
I know its been years you made this comment but im in a phase where i needed to hear this. God bless you...touched my heart deeply.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by oluwashedy: 12:41pm On May 31, 2017
Indeed karma is no respecter of person
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
Op simply pray for him wherever u are,no need looking for him.

You may not be the only lady, who might have cursed him. Such guys carry heaps of curses on their head .

So need disturbing your mind . Say a simple prayer for him and move on.

He's reaping the fruits of his deceits and playboyism .
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
Apawa:
I met this guy when i was jus 18yr.we had a good relationship for 8years. He's nt handsome bt hav a gud heart dat makes him a lady's man. We had our ups and down as couples do n people think we might end up together. There re times i spend nites alone in his house while waiting for him bt he,s busy in d arms of older women. When ever i confront him he tells me the truth bt men as they are wil never repent. I on my side had being very sincere during the 8yrs. My greatest pain was that we had 2 abortion and the third broke de carmel's back was wen he abandon me wit 7months pregnancy. I was heart broken n had a premature labor. At dat time of pains i swore he wil know no peace. My boyfriend is married twice witout any child nd no peace. I dnt know where to find him when i had of his pligt. Am feelin responsible,though am married wit four children. What do u nairalanders think
Search him out on Facebook. U have to meet him to release him of your curse.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Abumtestimony1: 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
I have vowed not to promise any girl marriage until am completely ready...The problem is that some guys easily promise a girl marriage at any slightest bliss of love. Your course could be likely responsible for the guy's barrenness. Pls Forgive him since you're married now...bless him, the yoke will be broken.
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nizox(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2017
since u already feel responsible just take back ur curse better still pray for and if need be fast join ;Dsince u already feel responsible just take back ur curse better still pray for and if need be fast join

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long / Angry Black Woman - Fact Or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.