Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY (11715 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 4:44am On May 20, 2012
Hmm. . . .

I'm sure that I'm not the only person who has observed this disappointing phenomenon.

Example:

Whizkid

*I know say dem go insult me for here, my ppl no wan tackle the message, na the messenger dem wan kill.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36am On May 20, 2012
Looolzzz! Gators is bored
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2012
i was asking this question a couple of months back, u ladies always say u want a "tall and dark guy", question is, what then is the average height for a NIgerian male? cos i once meet this chick who thinks am short and am 5"8ft.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:45am On May 20, 2012
martyns303: i was asking this question a couple of months back, u ladies always say u want a "tall and dark guy", question is, what then is the average height for a NIgerian male? cos i once meet this chick who thinks am short and am 5"8ft.

5'8 is very short for a guy abeg.
What's your built? twiggy, aiight or muscular?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by KevinII(m): 5:52am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

since when did whizkid become the shining example of the nigerian man? how old is the kid? you are hilariously dumb. ode lasan
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:54am On May 20, 2012
I don't Nigerian men are short, I'm 6'2 and all my Nigerian friends in uni were over 6'2... My brother is 6'5... During my uni days, all the tallest guys at my uni were naija guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:58am On May 20, 2012
shymmex: I don't Nigerian men are short, I'm 6'2 and all my Nigerian friends in uni were over 6'2... My brother is 6'5... During my uni days, all the tallest guys at my uni were naija guys.

Male in my family are tall. For example, My cousin (17) is like 6'2, his bro is taller.

However, the Nigerian men I see everyday are short/ twiggy mehn. Even our celebrities.

PS: I never see Naija men in the gym, wetin dey? Una lazy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:18am On May 20, 2012
This is interesting
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

am not saying am tall, my question is, what is the average height for a Nigerian male, or what ur saying is, its either short or tall, not in between? and please Nigerian guys do gym, atleast i know i do.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:28am On May 20, 2012
martyns303:
am not saying am tall, my question is, what is the average height for a Nigerian male, or what ur saying is, its either short or tall, not in between? and please Nigerian guys do gym, atleast i know i do.

No, I'm not saying that. The average height for a Nigerian man is "5'3".
You do? Is that so?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2012
^^^ i hope u'll still be here when this whole thing u've started turns around. lolz
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:36am On May 20, 2012
martyns303: ^^^ i hope u'll still be here when this whole thing u've started turns around. lolz

Me? I won't even act like I created this thread. cheesy
But dude, 5'8? Oga o, that is kinda short sha. I hope you're physically built to make up for it wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:44am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Me? I won't even act like I created this thread. cheesy
But dude, 5'8? Oga o, that is kinda short sha. I hope you're physically built to make up for it wink
So in your opinion, tall starts with what height?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:47am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
So in your opinion, tall starts with what height?

Atleast 6'0. Yes, I understand that average height starts 5'5 and logically, 5'6 is considered above average and "not short".
However, in the feminne world, 5'8 for a guy is not categorized as "tall, dark, and handsome". And yes, height accentuates a guy's "sexiness".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2012
oya look my dp sharp sharp weda u like am wink but i get GF tho angry will take it off in 3mins
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:51am On May 20, 2012
Which one is you?
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:52am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Atleast 6'0. Yes, I understand that average height starts 5'5 and logically, 5'6 is considered above average and "not short".
However, in the feminne world, 5'8 for a guy is not categorized as "tall, dark, and handsome". And yes, height accentuates a guy's "sexiness".
In that feminine world, being clueless as to what you want is what is rampant. It is a fact that women don't know what they want
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2012
look again, do qiuck make i remove am. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:56am On May 20, 2012
You're aiight. You guys make a goodlooking couple smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:57am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
In that feminine world, being clueless as to what you want is what is rampant. It is a fact that women don't know what they want

Quit generalizing? Which women do not know what they want?
As of right now, I know what I want and exact steps to acquiring them.
Right now, I know what I want for a career and every step till 6 years from now are mapped out.
So quit that typical male myth of women not knowing what they want, because guys have the same issue.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:01am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Quit generalizing? Which women do not know what they want?
As of right now, I know what I want and exact steps to acquiring them.
Right now, I know what I want for a career and every step till 6 years from now are mapped out.
So quit that typical male myth of women not knowing what they want, because guys have the same issue.
Generalize? I said the feminine world not the real life. That world belongs to dumb psychologically backward blondes who have read too many romance novels
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:06am On May 20, 2012
And how come you have not added any entry to your diary since?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:08am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Generalize? I said the feminine world not the real life. That world belongs to dumb psychologically backward blondes who have read too many romance novels

Woah, slow down soldier. You're getting ahead of you.
There is always a feminine/ masculine world that strays from the "logical" world.

Mynd_44: And how come you have not added any entry to your diary since?

Are you stalking me?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
table turning around and its not even noon yet. i'll jst get myself popcorn n watch, its safer to watch.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:12am On May 20, 2012
martyns303:
table turning around and its not even noon yet. i'll jst get myself popcorn n watch, its safer to watch.

Don't mind him. I know you're on my side sha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:12am On May 20, 2012
You will probably choke on that pop-corn. What do you think this is? Your personal entertainment? Abeg go wast toilet jorh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:13am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: You will probably choke on that pop-corn. What do you think this is? Your personal entertainment? Abeg go wast toilet jorh

Don't mind him. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:14am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Woah, slow down soldier. You're getting ahead of you.
There is always a feminine/ masculine world that is strayed from the "logical" world.

Are you stalking me?
Gimme one reason why I would want to stalk you? I have one and I sort of read some others no big deal about it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:15am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Don't mind him. I know you're on my side sha
Hey the isht has not started yet and you are already calling for backup
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:16am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Gimme one reason why I would want to stalk you? I have one and I sort of read some others no big deal about it

Why wouldnt you want to?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:16am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hey the isht has not started yet and you are already calling for backup

What ish? When it starts, I know you're on my side, right?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by martyns303(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: You will probably choke on that pop-corn. What do you think this is? Your personal entertainment? Abeg go wast toilet jorh
Dude u may want to direct the anger towards the chicks, Helloo!!! same gender here wink abeg make una lev me 4 dis matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.