Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Read Me,i Have A Lot Of Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read Me,i Have A Lot Of Profit (712 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / Read Me!!! / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Me,i Have A Lot Of Profit by ojinkpo: 9:50am On May 20, 2012
Connect us to popular building contractors,government contractors and builders,government officials and start recieving half of the profit on any supply made to any of your contact anytime anyday
We are into importation of mable tiles,granite tiles and slabs for kitchen cabnets,stair cases,steps,etc.we are one of the biggest in lagos.contact us for more details on 08055551284 and 08033336982. Email:samdone61@yahoo.com
Re: Read Me,i Have A Lot Of Profit by KINGwax(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2012
ojinkpo: Connect us to popular building contractors,government contractors and builders,government officials and start recieving half of the profit on any supply made to any of your contact anytime anyday
We are into importation of mable tiles,granite tiles and slabs for kitchen cabnets,stair cases,steps,etc.we are one of the biggest in lagos.contact us for more details on 08055551284 and 08033336982. Email:samdone61@yahoo.com
payment after full delivery?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Brand Managers. / Urgent Job Vacancy In Lagos / Trailer Driving Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.