Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,416 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission (3580 Views)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by dohyn(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2012
I was talking to my friend(we are both doctors) and the subject of HIV and testing came up.She then told me that she once bought a test kit and used it on her boyfriend whilst he was asleep..her reason?he had refused to go test with her.She then left the kit by the bed and when the guy woke up,he was livid..He was negative tho.I couldn't speak for 3mins after she told me this!!!I swear,if it were me,dat's the end of the relationship..Good for then,they are still together.
I just want to know your view about this;was my friend right?would u have done the same or not?

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Excelboi(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2012
Was the guy drunk when the test was conducted on him without him noticing? @ again, i wont take the matter lightly with her at all.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by 190: 1:14pm On May 20, 2012
Blasted lie - how did she get d blood from d dude while he was sleeping
Or is HIV test nw conducted with d sweat off people
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Excelboi(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2012
190: Blasted lie - how did she get d blood from d dude while he was sleeping
Thatz what i want to know
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Mynd44: 1:45pm On May 20, 2012
The OP is the either the biggest liar in the world or the most gullible person I know
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by spikesC(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2012
i don't know of the op lying but it is possible. its not a must to get a person's blood by long syringes. There's actually a punch syringe i know of, lets dips in and gets a little of the blood. definitely enough for an HIV test
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by slimyem: 2:17pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C: i don't know of the op lying but it is possible. its not a must to get a person's blood by long syringes. There's actually a punch syringe i know of, lets dips in and gets a little of the blood. definitely enough for an HIV test
yeah!
Its quite possible with the punch syringe.
The guy would hardly know anything touched him especially if he's a deep sleeper.
If this story is true,it was wrong on the girl's part..really wrong!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by greedie1(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2012
She shouldnt ve done the test without his knowledge, but why did he refuse to in d 1st place?
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by dohyn(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2012
@peeps calling me liar;if u don't know abput an issue,just say so..u shouldn't open ur mouth and talk stupidly about something u don't know about..besides,google is your friend..anyways,it's obvious u haven't done the HIV test before..only about 2 or 3 drops of blood is needed and a pr.ick of the needle will do.the guy was obviously sound asleep.personally,I wake up if I hear the slightest sound not to talk of a touch..
Now that I've added to your knowledge,please answer the question(s)

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by dohyn(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2012
@gree-die,d guy refused for the same reason the average nigerian would give u,which is fear..I can understand because I was also petrified when I did mine.I bought the kit and tested myself in my kitchen..believe me,those few minutes bwfore the result was hell.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Godmother(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2012

She doesn't need a Knife to get the blood naa. A fear drops taken with a syringe would be okay.

Anyways, I dnt blame d girl. Better be safe than sorry. At least that way they can have unprotected sex if she understands her body cycle
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by KINGwax(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2012
dohyn: @peeps calling me liar;if u don't know abput an issue,just say so..u shouldn't open ur mouth and talk stupidly about something u don't know about..besides,google is your friend..anyways,it's obvious u haven't done the HIV test before..only about 2 or 3 drops of blood is needed and a pr.ick of the needle will do.the guy was obviously sound asleep.personally,I wake up if I hear the slightest sound not to talk of a touch..
Now that I've added to your knowledge,please answer the question(s)
even gettin a drop of blood is never without pain, and punch needles aint exceptions. Just undstnd dt punch needles are used by those free health centers around d communities so forget it, it hurts. Unless d guy has leprosy and can't feel pain.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2012
dohyn: I was talking to my friend(we are both doctors) and the subject of HIV and testing came up.She then told me that she once bought a test kit and used it on her boyfriend whilst he was asleep..her reason?he had refused to go test with her.She then left the kit by the bed and when the guy woke up,he was livid..He was negative tho.I couldn't speak for 3mins after she told me this!!!I swear,if it were me,dat's the end of the relationship..Good for then,they are still together.
I just want to know your view about this;was my friend right?would u have done the same or not?

IMHO if a person is in a r/ship and yet not willing to have a test (or break up) then he got what he deserved. there are many ways that you can catch the disease and therefore i would fully understand why someone would want to make sure that their partner is clean. what kind of immature irresponsible person wouldnt want to get a test? the sad part is that he may have other diseases that the test didnt reveal!

and if that action makes it the end of the r/ship then so be it, better be miserable and ALIVE than happy and DEAD!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by coogar: 10:27pm On May 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

IMHO if a person is in a r/ship and yet not willing to have a test (or break up) then he got what he deserved. there are many ways that you can catch the disease and therefore i would fully understand why someone would want to make sure that their partner is clean. what kind of immature irresponsible person wouldnt want to get a test? the sad part is that he may have other diseases that the test didnt reveal!

and if that action makes it the end of the r/ship then so be it, better be miserable and ALIVE than happy and DEAD!!!!

i would get her arrested for battery. putting a needle in
me without my consent is a criminal offence. such impunity!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2012
She sucked it. . . Olodo. undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by 190: 10:47pm On May 20, 2012
Coogarrr _ d _________
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

i would get her arrested for battery. putting a needle in
me without my consent is a criminal offence. such impunity!

there is now saliva HIV test that have been approved by the FDA, bro!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by coogar: 10:58pm On May 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

there is now saliva HIV test that have been approved by the FDA, bro!!!

doing any sorta hiv test without my consent is a criminal offence.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

doing any sorta hiv test without my consent is a criminal offence.

imagine that you were sleeping and happen to drool right on top of a saliva hiv test that happens to find itself there.....how can that be a criminal offense bro?

also, shouldnt it be (in the contrary) an offense for people to NEVER get tested?!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2012
@topic.. If any girl dare to try that on me & i catch her by mistake.. To God who made me, i'll break her filthy fingers.. That's an illegal trespass & i would beat out the wintch in her for doing such.. Mtcheeew
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2012
unless any of you guys have anything to hide, i dont understand why it is such a big deal?! you probably had the test done a short while ago anyway, so why bust a vein over the matter?
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by coogar: 12:53am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

imagine that you were sleeping and happen to drool right on top of a saliva hiv test that happens to find itself there.....how can that be a criminal offense bro?

also, shouldnt it be (in the contrary) an offense for people to NEVER get tested?!

the saliva hiv test that wasn't there before i slept....now found itself
in my bed after i slept. the test also developed wings n flew into a laboratory
where it was cultured n numerous chemicals were added to it to identify which
virus? right! i would like to see you in court defending this......your license
to practise would be revoked.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by youngwiz(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2012
* smoking pipe and watching the show *
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by agb2011(f): 1:02am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: unless any of you guys have anything to hide, i dont understand why it is such a big deal?! you probably had the test done a short while ago anyway, so why bust a vein over the matter?
help me ask them o! From al their comments, u know, one thing i sensed....FEAR! They'v al had unprotected sex at a point in time.
@op, i wouldn't mind if my boyfriend did dt to me. Atleast it wuld save me d feeling of fear and anxiety dt comes wt going 4 an hiv/aids test
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by dohyn(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2012
I wasn't aware u could use saliva as a sample..thanks,will check it out.but I'm pretty sure it won't be available in Nigeria now..Also,whilst it's true that taking a sample without consent is battery,how many people would be prepared to go the court to seek redress?like I said before,that's the end of the relationship for me(except she's dangote's daughter sha)
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 9:11am On May 21, 2012
^^^ these test are already on their way to Uganda, so coming to Naija is just a matter of time.
****business opportunity anyone?!*****

coogar: the saliva hiv test that wasn't there before i slept....now found itself
in my bed after i slept. the test also developed wings n flew into a laboratory
where it was cultured n numerous chemicals were added to it to identify which
virus? right! i would like to see you in court defending this......your license
to practise would be revoked.

i forgot to say that it is called a HOME KIT SALIVA HIV TEST, and to my knowledge, it works like a pregnancy test, just a bit of saliva and within minutes you know the person HIV status. you are even lucky the gal would put the test on the bed for you to see the result in the morning....... the way you guys think, most would simply hide it and act accordingly (depending on the test result).

as for the court, First you would have to prove (without a shadow of doubt) that she bought it and put it there, Second that the result is actually from YOUR saliva......... and finally, even if you'd win the case, MY CLIENT WOULD BE SET ONCE AND FOR ALL ABOUT YOUR HIV STATUS....and whatever the judgment will be, thats a small price to pay for staying alive and SAFE!
......oh, and if the test was positive, she can countersue YOU that you knew your status but was hiding it from her, and thus willingly putting her life in danger.

oh btw, to all the people that said that it would be the end of the union if your partner did that, could you tell me what you would tell your partner when HE/SHE asks you to go for a HIV test then? the way most of you think is one of the reasons why the disease is spreading so fast in Africa.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2012
@MRBROWNJAY- when someone does something like a test on you while you are asleep without your knowledge, is the whole idea not bad? For once, let's be sincere with ourselves & let's tell ourselves the truth. Though it's no big deal but sincerely from the bottom of your heart will you like someone doing something to you without your approval I'm a man that don't take sh1ts as these cuz i don't give sh1t as that. Anyman that takes sh1ts as that from a woman, he's just a photocopy.
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: @MRBROWNJAY- when someone does something like a test on you while you are asleep without your knowledge, is the whole idea not bad? For once, let's be sincere with ourselves & let's tell ourselves the truth. Though it's no big deal but sincerely from the bottom of your heart will you like someone doing something to you without your approval I'm a man that don't take sh1ts as these cuz i don't give sh1t as that. Anyman that takes sh1ts as that from a woman, he's just a photocopy.

dude, YES it aint right but i sure do believe that it is NECESSARY if that person is not willing to get it themselves(especially if they have unprotected s[b]e[/b]x). normally, you discuss these things with your partner, but as we can clearly see from this thread, many of our brothas have a clear FEAR of being tested. a test can ONLY be beneficial for the person as it can discover diseases very early and "hopefully" use the right medicine to cure it and protection for your loved ones. also, it can save a potential partner.......... so although YOU may not want to have a test (for your own safety), have one for the safety of your loved ones!!!

we should all try to do the best we can to protect our loved ones, and should ALL be tested (at least) once a year....... and NOT getting a test "because you are scared or whatever" is a clear irresponsible act!
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

dude, YES it aint right but i sure do believe that it is NECESSARY if that person is not willing to get it themselves(especially if they have unprotected s[b]e[/b]x). normally, you discuss these things with your partner, but as we can clearly see from this thread, many of our brothas have a clear FEAR of being tested. a test can ONLY be beneficial for the person as it can discover diseases very early and "hopefully" use the right medicine to cure it and protection for your loved ones. also, it can save a potential partner.......... so although YOU may not want to have a test (for your own safety), have one for the safety of your loved ones!!!

we should all try to do the best we can to protect our loved ones, and should ALL be tested (at least) once a year....... and NOT getting a test "because you are scared or whatever" is a clear irresponsible act!
that's my point.. It aint right.. & why should i be afraid? why wud i refuse an HIV test? I'll get d kit sometime. And if it means going to a private medical reputable laboratory to get the test, why not?
Re: His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: that's my point.. It aint right.. & why should i be afraid? why wud i refuse an HIV test? I'll get d kit sometime. And if it means going to a private medical reputable laboratory to get the test, why not?

a gal would only do such act when her partner is clearly refusing to go and get tested (like the OP wrote). so if you went to a clinic with her to get the test done then there would be NO REASON for a gal to have a test done in your sleep.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAR!!! In Romance / The Nigerian Policeman Was Hot! / Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.