Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria (3013 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 14 Achievements Of Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan-streetnews / How Can You Described This Man Call (goodluck Ebere Jonathan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We cried for months during the election that this man has not done ANYTHING in his 10 years prior and did not deserve to be REWARDED with such a post. No one listened. It is about a year since the election, and still he has done nothing.

He went on live TV in December 2011, to promise change in the next 6 months. We are nearing the end of the 6 months period and still nothing. No surprise, but I think the important thing is to understand that the problem remains the Nigerian people, and their penchant to make excuses for those they consider their leaders.

Actually some of us knew but the over 22million ffools who seems to be in the majority some of which were innocently deceived had their way. Of a truth, the nigerian people simply needs to wake up from their slumber.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 2:28pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED: Torkaka is Cameroonian?

It is something he says quite often, heres an example:

torkaka: argh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian angryargh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian

https://www.nairaland.com/908094/please-vote-choose-leaders-egbe#10537581
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 2:29pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf: I blame the liberal nature of Nigeria that has allowed scum from Cameroon like torkaka to talk crap about our govt, join boko haram and murder innocent Nigerian citizens.

Torkaka, why don't you carry your terrorist arse off to your home country Cameroon? You r3tarded foreign fuckhead?
Only a bas'tard leaves his fathers compound to salivate over belonging to his neighbours family. Go and talk about Paul Biya on a Cameroonian website.

Bas'tard.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2012
bknight:

Come 29th May cheesy allow him d few days grin

Anyways, GEJ jst isnt it...and from d look of things buhari has lost my vote too! Fresh minds, please?

Fresh minds shocked
What about our current fresh air? grin
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 2:34pm On May 21, 2012
Dumbos seething with convulsion over their rejected rock . . .it surely takes a wise man to prop up a retrogressive killer dictator as his choice . .

You pathetic maggots need to commit suicide to escape your present "acute frustration syndrome"
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by PhysicsQED(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

It is something he says quite often, heres an example:

https://www.nairaland.com/908094/please-vote-choose-leaders-egbe#10537581

I see. Perhaps he's a Tiv from Cameroon that moved to Nigeria and became a citizen? Just conjecturing. Because otherwise his whole approach and way of commenting on a bunch of things (not just GEJ) is indeed rather off-putting and inappropriate for a foreign observer.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you want to be literal, then you say he has been there more than 2 years.

Buhari is definitely not what Nigeria needs(and this is provided we are able to come up with a better crop of candidates, come next election). Otherwise, he might remain the best on the list, given that this administration does not seem ready for what Nigerians are, and there are not many leaders out there who are disconnected from the problems.

Hmmnn, I seem to agree with kobo on this.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 2:47pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I see. Perhaps he's a Tiv from Cameroon that moved to Nigeria and became a citizen? Just conjecturing. Because otherwise his whole approach and way of commenting on a bunch of things (not just GEJ) is indeed rather off-putting and inappropriate for a foreign observer.

It is a violation in the category of ra'pe.
I can only blame the lax nature of Nigeria to its citizens.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf1: 2:53pm On May 21, 2012
^^
Is Ebere and the entire ND region not a curse on Nigeria? Please answer silly man
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by CyberG: 3:04pm On May 21, 2012
The thing is after all the defends of the Flop-anathan by the slowpoke sheep, he will still end up as a big failure. Imagine the foolishness of defending a losing position?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by mpumalanga: 5:11pm On May 21, 2012
Ebere is not a curse on nigeria but he made nigeria to realize that the name is cursed and
something must be done to reverse it and he is doing something.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf: I blame the liberal nature of Nigeria that has allowed scum from Cameroon like torkaka to talk crap about our govt, join boko haram and murder innocent Nigerian citizens.

Torkaka, why don't you carry your terrorist arse off to your home country Cameroon? You r3tarded foreign fuckhead?
Only a bas'tard leaves his fathers compound to salivate over belonging to his neighbours family. Go and talk about Paul Biya on a Cameroonian website.

Bas'tard.
go hug transformer,e dey pain you? come deport me! born raised and bred nigerian, am even gearing up to make laws come 2015!
we are not talking my nationality,we are talking limp d*ck of a presidents inability to govern!
you fncking pig faced arz licker
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by mpumalanga: 5:13pm On May 21, 2012
Ebere is not a curse on nigeria but he made nigeria to realize that it is cursed and
something must be done to reverse it and he is doing something.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED: Torkaka is Cameroonian? His statements in most threads sound like those of a "middle belter", maybe a Tiv. Although there are Tiv in Cameroon . . .
what difference does it make where my parents are from? go tell that to obama!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by otokx(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2012
Who is Ebere Jonathan?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 5:24pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
go hug transformer,e dey pain you? come deport me! born raised and bred nigerian, am even gearing up to make laws come 2015!
we are not talking my nationality,we are talking limp d*ck of a presidents inability to govern!
you fncking pig faced arz licker

Nobody needs to deport you. NLers simply need to know that you a foreigner from Cameroon, an animal who can leave Paul Biya to badmouth GEJ.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine: Dumbos seething with convulsion over their rejected rock . . .it surely takes a wise man to prop up a retrogressive killer dictator as his choice . .

You pathetic maggots need to commit suicide to escape your present "acute frustration syndrome"
it sure took you long to lace those lines!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

and what exactly makes me a foreigner?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by bknight: 5:26pm On May 21, 2012
Demdem:

What about our current fresh air? grin

The president of the federal of nigeria has successfully transformed it to stale air undecided
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 5:27pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
it sure took you long to lace those lines!

It sure took you a life time to read them . . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

Nobody needs to deport you. NLers simply need to know that you a foreigner from Cameroon, an animal who can leave Paul Biya to badmouth GEJ.

i am more nigerian than you are you frustrated maggot!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

It sure took you a life time to read them . . . .
i have a day job i do you fncker and it sure doesn't invlove licking ebere's arz
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 5:37pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:

i am more nigerian than you are you frustrated maggot!

Your parents trekking across the border from Cameroon into Borno state does not make you a Nigerian.
Bloody id!ot.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 5:47pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
i have a day job i do you fncker and it sure doesn't invlove licking ebere's arz

You just a dull pathetic cattle molester worth spitting on . . .

You are beneath me son . . .quit it
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

Your parents trekking across the border from Cameroon into Borno state does not make you a Nigerian.
Bloody id!ot.
very intelligent, you traced my migratry routes!
have read the constitution on what makes one a nigerian? i guess not, you and your principal read everything upside down! bloody imp!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

You just a dull pathetic cattle molester worth spitting on . . .

You are beneath me son . . .quit it
how lame,you are begining to sound like one whose mum is his sister.
am beneath you? really?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 5:57pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
how lame,you are begining to sound like one whose mum is his sister.
am beneath you? really?

Appears your talking from years experience rap!ng your mama and granny anally . . . . Were you diswoned for that . .hence your sad hateful journey to Nigeria . . . . To begin cattle molesting . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 6:00pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
very intelligent, you traced my migratry routes!
have read the constitution on what makes one a nigerian? i guess not, you and your principal read everything upside down! bloody imp!

So your parents crossing the border from Cameroon into Borno state makes you a Nigerian?
It is the mistaken liberty that Nigeria gives foreigners that has made foreign scum like you level insults at the Nigerian President.

Can you insult your President, Paul Biya who has been phucking you guys for donkey decades now without mysteriously dissappearing?
What an ungrateful fool! Give them an inch, they take a mile!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2012
beaf,i could be yoruba,cameroonian,efik,tiv,kanuri or even ijaw but that sadly you will never know. so stick to what you know which is sucking on ebere's hard-on.

jmaine, i take it your mum/sister hasn't given you your daily dose!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Killing Machine Is The Nigeria Police (pictures) / Pictures of Abandoned Road Project In Akwa Ibom / Nnamdi Kanu: When He Saw That $1 Is Now N402 (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.